Unpopular Opinions about anime/manga -

52 episodes is my limit to a series. If they can't tell their story in that amount of time, I won't bother. The problem is that I don't have time to bingewatch, so I'll only watch an episode or two a day. I'll start to get watching fatigue after 50 episodes have passed, then I'll skip a day of watching, then another, then a week will go by without me seeing an episode, and then after a month, I'll have to abandon the show because I've forgotten all of the plot points and will have to rewatch all I've seen so far to get back up to speed. A lot of anime plots are so linear and detailed (containing information that will be fully revealed long after it's hinted at, ) that you can't just "casually" watch it. It really was media designed to be consumed by kids and hikkikomori, sitting obsessively in front of a television for hours.
Yep - usually I watch maybe 3-4 episodes of a show every couple of days (more if it really interests me), which will get me through a 12-24 ep. anime in a week or two.

The thing about forgetting plot points is also why I don't like following ongoing manga. I don't like reading chapters as they come out because it's usually only a tiny snippet of a larger fight that is infinitely better when consoomed as a whole without month-long breaks in between scenes, but when I wait for a backlog of chapters to build up I start forgetting what happened last time and feel the need to reread but don't actually feel like putting the time into doing it. This (along with its INCREDIBLY sporadic release schedule) is why I've mostly stopped following One Punch Man (both the manga and the webcomic) despite liking it quite a bit, because at the rate its going the monster association arc in the manga isn't going to finish for at least another 4-5 years and who the hell knows if the webcomic is going to finish at all at this point.

I prefer Enji than Shoto
For me he is more complex and handsome.
(ah yes DILF hunter instict . that figure, and cringy 13-years old fangirls )
I can't totally agree with it, but go get your DILF!
Also Shoto's mom should catch waay more flak for fucking up her child's face. I'm shocked Shoto doesn't hate his mom as much as his dad ( but i relate ig in dysfunctional families one has to get choosy in winch parent to ...Digest at least.)

Neoguri Ramyun

I'm giving everyone r-word pass
I can't totally agree with it, but go get your DILF!
Also Shoto's mom should catch waay more flak for fucking up her child's face. I'm shocked Shoto doesn't hate his mom as much as his dad ( but i relate ig in dysfunctional families one has to get choosy in winch parent to ...Digest at least.)
But yeah glorification of Rei is thing which I never understand in Bnha fandom, just she isn't saint or innocent

But yeah glorification of Rei is thing which I never understand in Bnha fandom, just she isn't saint or innocent
Nope she's a mentally unstable woman who scarred her child. I wonder if it's cause of the classical " WOMAN CAN'T BE ABUSIVE POS!" Double standard.
If Rei was a man everyone would be clamouring for his head :/

Just cause shoto is starting to find peace with her, doesn't make it suddenly hunka dory.

I think JoJo should have ended at Part 3, I just think that the Stone Mask Trilogy is a solid story and there really wasn't a need to continue after part 3. And excluding 7 and 8 which I haven't touched so I don't wanna comment on, I'm not a big fan of the post stone mask trilogy parts.

I like Cooler more than Frieza and I wish DragonBall Super had adapted Cooler instead of bringing back Frieza. Heck I honestly would have preferred a new Cooler Movie over the Broly movie.