Unpopular opinions about food -

Cardenio

Calarts Graduate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rye Bread is in fact the only bread that's worth giving a shit about and I'm tired that in America it's only the (((Jews))) and those that know proper European cooking who recognize this.

Wheat Bread is bland, wheat in general is a boring grain that lacks any inherent flavor unless fermented into a good sourdough or beer. Even then it's not as good as Rye.

For an ordinary wheat bread to be tasty it needs to be toasted and then backed up with a good cheese. Meanwhile Sliced Rye can be taken outta the bag and taste amazing alongside ham, bacon, corned beef or pastrami.

And on that note fuck Brioche, utterly bland sponge-esque crap. French bread is highly overrated.

Jasonfan89

Aka horrorfan89
kiwifarms.net
Probably should post this in the candy thread but it is unpopular so..

I actually like those Halloween candies everyone hates and have made into jokes about being the worst of the worst especially when it is Halloween. You know the circus peanuts, black licorice, and candy corn? I actually really like those candies and love eating them.

Super Hans

kiwifarms.net
Probably should post this in the candy thread but it is unpopular so..

I actually like those Halloween candies everyone hates and have made into jokes about being the worst of the worst especially when it is Halloween. You know the circus peanuts, black licorice, and candy corn? I actually really like those candies and love eating them.
Switch out the colored styrofoam for the candy that's wrapped in the black and orange wax paper and I'd agree on all three.

• Feels
Reactions: Jasonfan89
Tags
None