Unpopular opinions about food

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have been to Italy and I still like Olive Garden. I guess it helps to consider it Italian-American rather than Italian.
It's like an Italian Denny's.

Will you get food? Sure.

Will it be a 5 start experience? No.

Unlimited breadsticks and soup or salad? Yes.

It's not too bad.

AnOminous

I hated Woody Woodpecker and Scooby-Doo.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Vanilla cream I often find a bit much due to bad flavor balancing from brands, but red and blue cream sodas are great. As are orange cream.
I miss Big Red in glass bottles with cane sugar.

Little Duck

Quack quack, mother[censored]!
kiwifarms.net
I hate tomatoes and watermelons. I can't even stand their smell. They make me sick. No joke.
Coffee is just an over-glorified necessary evil. Nothing more. The only reason I drink coffee is when I need to study or work.
I prefer chicken than pork. Chicken rocks.

SSj_Ness

Time to rape organized crime
kiwifarms.net
I’m pretty much the only person who likes cream soda.

Everybody else I know irl thinks it’s nasty.
It's arguably the best soda.

I hate seafood in its entirety. Most people have exceptions, usually shrimp or tuna, but no. Fuck all that shit.

I like my steak well done, ranch is not that good, and yes, almond milk is good (especially the vanilla honey flavored variety).

Cardenio

#SlavaChargers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Boba tea is an absolutely retarded drink and I think it's only big in Asian communities because it sounds interesting on paper. In reality why would I want to drink something and then my straw gets stuck because a giant candy piece size of tapioca got stuck?

And the Bobas itself are tasteless, just chewy starch. I will say though the packaging itself is cool and if I ever were behind an Iced Coffee Shop I would use the plastic sealing system they use.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Boba tea is an absolutely retarded drink and I think it's only big in Asian communities because it sounds interesting on paper. In reality why would I want to drink something and then my straw gets stuck because a giant candy piece size of tapioca got stuck?

And the Bobas itself are tasteless, just chewy starch. I will say though the packaging itself is cool and if I ever were behind an Iced Coffee Shop I would use the plastic sealing system they use.
I remember teen me was hyped by weebs back in the day to try this, and I found it was pretty shit yeah.
Marmite and jam on toast is awesome.
I'll do you one better: try and mix marmite into a sausage. Not a ton, but a bit more than you'd spread on toast. It apparently really boosts it's flavor profile according to Ordinary Sausage.

Asmobaby

my pronouns are fuck/you
kiwifarms.net
Chain pizza places and "Mom 'n Pop" pizza places are equal in my eyes. Just depends what you're in the mood for at the given time.

Sometimes you want that stuffed crust from Domino's, other times you may want that more authentic stretchy-cheese from the local business run by the same family for the last 30 years. You may have to pay more for the mom 'n pop, they may make it different every time you order it, but sometimes that's what you want. Other times you want that reliable cardboard you can dunk in the sauce and get in 30 minutes from Ubereats.