Unpopular opinions about food

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

Precocious Halfwit

I am your man Christmas parsnet
kiwifarms.net
Also never eat if you are prone to allergic reactions. Curry will fuck up your lips, the roof of your mouth and then it will fuck you up coming out the other end. The scary thing is, you won't always notice it right away, but a few days later you'll notice the lip flare up and then...

Depends on the curry. You can get mega-mild curries like korma or mughal (or however it's spelled) that are spicED but not spicY. They're usually made with stuff like coconut and yogurt and - this is my own food confession - I think they're much nicer than the hot curries.

Su-27 Flanker-B

R-27 inbound
kiwifarms.net
And their sister supermarket Lidl.
Compare (Spic-Owned Supermarket by comparison), regularly sells rotten cuts of beef, depending on the owner/employee/area. Won't recommend at all.
@cattreestump I agree, I used to adore shrimp, but if cooked with intestines makes me nauseous looking at the removal process. Secretly glad my gastrointestinal condition made me avoid shellfish, and I no longer miss it.
Aldi and Lidl are two different companies.

My own take.

Barely any restaurant can make a good lasagne, and you are better off buying one in a store.

EnemyStand

Deus Pusillanimes Benedicat
kiwifarms.net
Aldi and Lidl are two different companies.

My own take.

Barely any restaurant can make a good lasagne, and you are better off buying one in a store.
Store lasagna is shit. Restaurant lasagna is shit. Make it yourself. The secret is leaving it alone when it's fresh, popping it in the fridge when it's cool, then baking it again the next day.

One bake lasagna just doesn't compare.

Getwhatyou

kiwifarms.net
I fucking hate apples. They're overrated and taste like shit. They're only good for making apple pies and apple juice, and for throwing at people who piss you off.
I once went to a fruit store that ripened the fruit on the tree then picked them on the day for sale.

Apples like this or any fruit really is awesome. I now can't eat supermarket fruit because its terrible

kūhaku

from the outside looking in
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Burritos loaded up with lots of ingredients suck. Meat in burritos also sucks (unless its ham in a scrambled egg burrito).
t. favorite is bean and cheese burritos
Chipotle is not real Mexican food and I refuse to eat there. Burrito bowls are retarded and you should just eat a burrito. Oh and fuck them for putting cilantro in rice.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Closed for summer
kiwifarms.net
I fucking hate apples. They're overrated and taste like shit. They're only good for making apple pies and apple juice, and for throwing at people who piss you off.
It is Pride month so I can tell my coming out moment. I have been living a lie, I only ate apples because other people did so. Never liked it, never enjoyed it. Peer pressure. The waxy disgusting skin on red apples, ugh. If I have to pick a fruit it would be pears or Rob Halford.

S.C Malthus

All Systems Nominal.
kiwifarms.net
Boy do I have a culinary atrocity for you.

To follow up on this atrocity.
GOD_IS_DEAD.jpg

Cardenio

#SlavaChargers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I grew up a ridiculously picky eater and I'm proud to say I outgrew that bad habit as a young adult. As a kid I abhored virtually anything healthy, I wouldn't eat a leafy green if my life depended on it.

Today my picky behavior only lives on when it comes to salad. I'll eat Caesar Salad with Chicken, Spinach (with Bacon & Eggs) and Arugula. The salad must require some animal product, cheese at minimum. If the salad has fruit it absolutely can and will fuck.

Also if there's too much dressing I think the salad is disgusting. A dressing should just lightly touch each leafy, sogginess is inedible.

Finally Ranch Dressing is gross.

Edit: Cranberries for all I care can be wiped off the face of the earth. Raw Tomatoes are nasty.

Bass

Grandmaster of the Autistic Illuminati
kiwifarms.net
They are completely separate competing companies.
They're each owned by brothers, and Lidl only exists because they had a falling out. So they are both separate companies and sister chains in a way.