Unpopular opinions about food -

Freya

i wanna go where the down boys go
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I actually like Velveeta cheese for cooking. I use it in my mac 'n cheese even though a lot of mac 'n cheese experts swear that is an unforgivable sin. I use it for the creaminess because that is how my grandma made it. I just add plenty of good quality cheese (shredded) before I bake it (layered in the mac 'n cheese and a final layer on top) to give it a good cheese flavor. Everyone loves my mac 'n cheese -- but I don't tell them that I put Velveeta in it because some people are cheese snobs.

I think pumpkin spice is nasty and gross. I don't like anything flavored with it -- including pumpkin pie.
"real" cheese does not work well for mac. it gets grainy when exposed to heat. velveeta and american cheese are perfect for cooking because they are melty and delicious

littlearmalite

Rolling Thunder, Choppers In The Air
kiwifarms.net
English cheeses are underrated and stack up well against French cheeses, which are overrated. Stilton is god-tier.
One of my favorite cheeses is an Irish Cheddar, can't remember the exact name of it, but the shit's smooth as fuck.

"real" cheese does not work well for mac. it gets grainy when exposed to heat. velveeta and american cheese are perfect for cooking because they are melty and delicious
Low and slow for any dairy product on the pot. I like to blend Cheddar, Jack, and Velveeta. Cheddar and Jack by itself can be decently creamy if you beef up the roux, but the Velveeta takes it a step beyond and into heaven.
One of my favorite cheeses is an Irish Cheddar, can't remember the exact name of it, but the shit's smooth as fuck.
Was it Kerrygold Dubliner? That's a damn fine cheese.

Tags
None