Unpopular opinions about food -

unsure on how to proceed

Fake and gay
kiwifarms.net
Bell peppers of any kind are proof there is no god. They overtake any other flavors of what they’re in and taste like dish soap.

My theory is that americans lost so much taste that they need to include them in everything to find any flavor. My mom puts bell peppers in food sparingly, and nobody really eats them bc it's supposed to give flavor to the main dish.

Also, seafood SUCKS, it's gross and it's probably not even cleaned/cooked properly. There's a reason there's such a high health risk for eating them even slightly wrong. The sea is polluted af and I wouldn't eat anything that comes from it.

Olives and olive-derived products are also terrible and I don't get why anyone would eat cibatta bread without a gun to their head.

El Porko Fako

Significantly different from other men
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People who obsess over meatballs baffle me. I've gone to restaurants before were meatballs were apparently a specialty and they tasted like any other meatball I've ever had. They are completely overrated and putting them on top of your pasta is a meaningless, tasteless effort. Unless your on a budget, just buy some Italian sausages.

AbyssStarer

Missionary of the Birb Church
kiwifarms.net
People who obsess over meatballs baffle me. I've gone to restaurants before were meatballs were apparently a specialty and they tasted like any other meatball I've ever had. They are completely overrated and putting them on top of your pasta is a meaningless, tasteless effort. Unless your on a budget, just buy some Italian sausages.
"Italian" sausage is disgusting and meatballs arent.

Autumnal Equinox

Dinsdale!
kiwifarms.net
Chick-Fil-A isnt bad, but it is grossly overrated.

When you get down to it, most restaurants serve the same basic grocery store supplied food give or take spices or seasoning. At least thats what it feels like in my area.

Same with In-n-Out. It's basically just a meme Plebbitors and Califags like to circlejerk over anymore. Shit isn't that much better than anything you can get at any other burger joint. I've had burgers from dive bars that tasted better.

And if we're talking about the best west coast burger chain, Burgerville > In-n-Out

dotONION

oohn
kiwifarms.net
Cold Stone is communism writ large and also sucks cat dick.
Burgers are the most overrated food in existence, the absolute ceiling of all burgers is a 7 out of 10, and all chicken sandwiches are better.
Fast food "competitions" are for tards. All of that chicken comes from GFS or other commercial food providers, it's literally THE SAME FOOD.
Pizza Hut is better than half of all local pizza take out spots, no matter where in the country you live.
Panda Express, and all people who go there, should die.
Burger King makes the best fish sandwich.
Subway being terrible is a normie meme. Subway is fine.

I am very hungry.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pizza Hut is better than half of all local pizza take out spots, no matter where in the country you live.
This right here is the dumbest thing ever stated in this thread and demonstrably wrong, given that they're pretty much just big piles of dough with super wide crusts. Experience: not even a week ago got to see their shitshow product in bulk; 80-90% of all of them were undertopping'ed as fuck and had super thick crust zones that were like around a quarter of the slice.

Last edited:

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
And if we're talking about the best west coast burger chain, Burgerville > In-n-Out

Where exactly is Burgerville? Never heard of it. Also Sonic. I prefer Sonic over In-n-Out too but there isn't one close enough to where I live. I get fucking tired of telling people In-u-Out is just alright to have them tell me I don't know how to order or I've "never had fries made from real potatoes". I know what a potato tastes like, their fries fucking suck and I shouldn't have to catalog a secret menu in my brain to get a decent meal from a chain restaurant.

Neferpitou!

alt right supremacist wearing kiwi farms shirt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is exceptional because mince is such a versatile and adaptive ingredient you can do pretty much anything with it taste and texture wise. It's like getting mad at flour.
Cannot stand it. Maybe that makes me retarded. Don’t care it’s gross

Tags
None