Unpopular opinions about food -

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
Tabasco is good for certain things but there are better hot sauces that can be used more universally. Original Tabasco is good for gumbo but it tastes too much like vinegar for me to use it most other places. Frank's for chicken, Tapatio basically anywhere else.

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
Standard Campbell’s chicken noodle soup is what I am craving right this second. The cheap and salty stuff that works miracles when I am feeling down. Throw in some cheap saltine crackers for good measure. Fuck the overrated Progresso canned stuff, this is the real shit.

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
Standard Campbell’s chicken noodle soup is what I am craving right this second. The cheap and salty stuff that works miracles when I am feeling down. Throw in some cheap saltine crackers for good measure. Fuck the overrated Progresso canned stuff, this is the real shit.
I fuck HEAVY with that Campbell's condensed soup. I can eat a family sized chicken and rice in one sitting.

Dark Emporer Dood

I exist
kiwifarms.net
All of that chicken comes from GFS or other commercial food providers, it's literally THE SAME FOOD.
I've seen the ingredients that go into the foods at some restaurants, not cheap fast food restaurants either. Most of it is stuff that you can buy at the grocery store but with some seasoning or special prep done (one location even had a machine just to leave grille marks) to make it look fancy. Indeed, most of it is the same at the end of the day.

Its why at the end of the day I try to make my own stuff, especially pizza. Frozen pizzas are just way too expensive (anything thick crust costs more than delivery).

• Informative
Reactions: UnsufficentBoobage

Autumnal Equinox

Dinsdale!
kiwifarms.net
Taco Bell is hideously overrated swill I'd be wary feeding to my pets. They weren't anything spectacular back in the day, but now that they've hopped on the bandwagon catering to vegan faggots (I swear they've replaced actual meat with faux meat...) it's practically inedible. There are much better options out there if I want fast food tex-mex.

And Baja Blast is gross.

LavenderLiquor

Meh. Just an egg with a bacon blanket.
kiwifarms.net
Taco Bell is hideously overrated swill I'd be wary feeding to my pets. They weren't anything spectacular back in the day, but now that they've hopped on the bandwagon catering to vegan faggots (I swear they've replaced actual meat with faux meat...) it's practically inedible. There are much better options out there if I want fast food tex-mex.

And Baja Blast is gross.
They changed the rice to cauliflower but never made it public.
I had a friend who ordered it awhile ago and was so confused that it tasted so weird until he realized it wasn't even rice anymore.

I agree with you though. Plenty of places have better fast food fake mexican.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I use it when cooking Chinese food at home. It adds a great umami flavor, especially in meat dishes.
It's also good for a lot of fast food style copycats, like fish and chips style fish batter. I usually use less than the recipe, like half, since a very small amount of MSG gives a lot of its effect.

I Love Beef

お前わもう。。。。。満でるー!!!!
kiwifarms.net
Whoever likes cereal immediately when it's prepared can eat metal shavings. Soggy does taste like flaccid literal tard cum, but those who don't enjoy the creamy middle soaking of cereal either can eat nails or have no taste.

Out of all American condiments I find lacking.... I find it to be mayonnaise. Disappointing. Is Japanese Kewpie the only good kind?

A daily reminder that Cheez Its are migraines as junk food and that they are terrible.

Middle Eastern food is loaded too much with saffron and it makes me want to puke everytime I try to eat it.

Space Lobster Bat

Only Weakness: Boiling Water
kiwifarms.net
I prefer turkey bacon over regular bacon. I also prefer vegetarian breakfast 'sausage' (both patties and links) over the regular kind.

Although thinking about it, I don't tend to like most pork products in general. Although I do like ham on occasion.

Pond Scum

Disgusting!
kiwifarms.net
All jelly beans are gross except for the buttered popcorn ones.
Tomatoes don't belong next to meat in any capacity.
Too many people focus on having a "colorful" dish for presentation when a dish will almost always look better with just one color.

• Autistic
Reactions: dotONION

DrunkNDoziNDragN

Dragon for hire. Accepts: Gold, Booze, Mutton.
kiwifarms.net
The first is not a fresh one so I'll be brief but I never understood the hype about bacon. I have never actually purchased pack of it in my entire life and have never been inclined to. Breakfast sausage for the win.

Seriously though. Fuck vinaigrette. Fuck anything to even do with the WORD vinaigrette. It ruins salads and I don't even eat much salad. I would eat more salad if every fucking one didn't come with cocksucking vinaigrette. Red wine vinaigrettes are even worse. I have gotten plenty shitfaced on red wine. It has a familiar taste to wine puke. Yum.

Also mushrooms. All kinds but cheese stuffed portabello mushroom tip the scale in worst things I have ever eaten.

Tags
None