Unpopular opinions about food -

The Last Stand

Kiwi Farms Popularity Judge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kind of a no-brainer, but those pizzas you'd find in schools with the overly sweet sauce, not-cheese "cheese", and overly flour-y, flavorless crust are disgusting. I never ate another slice after the first one I had.

Also, fuck the school roast beef. That stuff's way too salty for human consumption.
Sir, this is unpopular opinions about food. :story:

In all seriousness, school lunch is average at best and inedible at worse. Save a couple dishes.

The only good frozen pizza brand is Ellio's. French bread pizza is alright.

Stuck in Corners

guuurrrl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On the topic of breakfast foods, I really don't get people who eat things with onions in them first thing in the morning. Onion bagels with chive and onion cream cheese? My sister loves these and it just turns my stomach.
The only exception to onion add-ons in breakfast that are appealing would be in eggs. They make good toppings for omlets.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
For breakfast, I've been told I put too much cream in my coffee (:_(

Does anyone else eating the morning star "chicken" patties or nuggets?

I cook those, make scrambled eggs with onions mixed in, then mix the "chicken" with the eggs...

I hope I don't deserve horrifying ratings for that. It has a good varied texture imo. But I've only seen sausage mixed with eggs.

CrystalRoserade

Local Weeb Translator
kiwifarms.net

In all seriousness, school lunch is average at best and inedible at worse. Save a couple dishes.

The only good frozen pizza brand is Ellio's. French bread pizza is alright.
In my defense, my friend (who, to be honest, isn't exactly adventurous when it comes to food) usually gives me a weird look when I comment on the pizzas being nasty. For some fucking reason, there was always a line to get the pizzas. Even when it wasn't Mazzios. The only school lunches I actually liked were the chicken sandwiches and the turkey, and even then I could only eat the spicy chicken sandwiches with some ranch.

The Last Stand

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For some fucking reason, there was always a line to get the pizzas.
I remember elementary school pizza being decent. Usually, the cheese is burnt, the dough is undercooked, the taste is bland. Yuck. I'd like to see the lunch people actually EAT the food they serve.

Even on Whoppers?
The taste of raw onions is too strong for me. It would leave an aftertaste in my mouth that would linger.

Whoopers over Big Macs.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Onions should always be cooked it sauteed. Raw onions are disgusting.
I actually don't mind finely chopped raw onion, but I do prefer them sauteed when they're in long strips. It's a manchild texture thing for me, not the flavor.

Also Dave's Doubles over a Whopper or Big Mac any day of the week.

werewolf rape erotica

SHOVE IT UP YOUR UGLY ASS!
kiwifarms.net

When I found out that the lunch ladies at my high school were adding a cup of coffee grounds to the marinara for spaghetti, I never ate it again.

Never did get an explanation as to why they would do that.

Autumnal Equinox

Sing or I'll go home and kill all your mommies
kiwifarms.net
Domino's isn't exactly good, but Pizza Hut is far worse IMO. Their pizza usually has more grease on it than Chris-Chan's hair, their delivery drivers are complete tards, you can order one kind of pizza and I swear they go out of their way to give you the exact opposite of what you wanted.

Both franchises used to be somewhat decent, don't know what the fuck happened to make them shit the bed this bad, but I'd still choose Domino's over Pizza Hut.

The Last Stand

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Domino's isn't exactly good, but Pizza Hut is far worse IMO. Their pizza usually has more grease on it than Chris-Chan's hair,
Agreed with the grease, but I think Pizza Hut is more filling than another other pizza brand. Their dough is thick enough for my liking, and their toppings are great. Their breadsticks tho are just burnt crust. Too much seasoning, not enough bread.

Little Casear's is great cheap pizza. Although I remember others try to replicate it unsuccessfully.

Tags
None