Unpopular opinions about food -

UnsufficentBoobage

Atleast things I wanna fuck are 3D
kiwifarms.net
Mayonnaise is an excellent condiment, the only reason why it has gotten a bad rap is because of retards who over consume it to the point of excess.
Or maybe it is cause american mayo tastes like it was diluted with cum. Here in Russia, I saw only food snobs and muh diet types opposing mayo, and that shit is recent.

• Informative
Reactions: Miel67

Titos

Can't stop. Won't stop. Please stop.
kiwifarms.net
Ramen is gross greasy shit, pho and any thai soups absolutely kick the shit out of ramen.
Mayo is disgusting by itself but is delicious in Tarter Saucer and Ranch.
Sushi is overrated as fuck, ceviche is superior in every way.
Eastern European food is better than Western European food by a mile. Borsch and Chebureki NOT Spaghetti and Meatballs just like god intended.
Eggs are gross unless scrambled to the point where the whites aren't visible and they are almost burnt.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: UnsufficentBoobage

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
Water is the best drink ever
And White grits are better than yellow grits. also English muffins are kinds tasty.
Yellow grits? You mean like polenta? I only use polenta when I'm trying to make italian food. I can eat a bowl of white grits any goddamn day of the week (though I prefer seasoned salt over sugar and butter).

FuckedUp

kiwifarms.net
Mustard on burgers is gross and tastes like expired grape jelly. Use mayo instead, FFS.

Honey also tastes like shit in nearly all cases (Honey Nut Cheerios being one of the very rare exceptions, if they actually use honey). Always gave away my honey tube on those field trips.

Last edited:

Quoookie

kiwifarms.net
Snacking on anchovies is not only great but healthy for you at any time of hour. Crackers, Doritos, hell even mixed in a few minutes with rice and chicken gizzards, hearts, livers...etc..all good. Even in soups all those I mentioned in the last sentence. Its awesome drinking food in just about anything. Although with gin you might wanna watch out...if you got a strong stomach yes if not no.

• Thunk-Provoking

The Shadow

Movies gave me scabies
kiwifarms.net
Wonder bread is mushy garbage. The one bread that consistently falls apart in my hands.
Wonder Bread is for virgins, Chads eat Roman Meal.
Mayonnaise is an excellent condiment, the only reason why it has gotten a bad rap is because of retards who over consume it to the point of excess.
A thin spread of mayo on a sandwich is great, especially if the sandwich would otherwise be very dry.

Mayo is also handy if you're grilling fish; it will neutralize the more severe "fishy" flavor from a swordfish or shark steak.

• Agree

Stuck in Corners

guuurrrl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wheat bread makes great with any sandwich combo there is.

White cheddar popcorn in a bag tastes better than any buttery popcorn that needs to be microwaved or pan cooked.

Last edited:
Tags
None