Personally I enjoyed both as they were entertaining in their own ways.Heathers the musical is brisker and better-constructed than Heathers the movie, even with an extra hour's runtime.
I agree. It was especially boring because of Ryan Gosling.I know /tv/ loves Blade Runner 2049 but it was fucking boring as shit
Other unpopular opinions I have about film:
- Revenge of the Sith is the best Star Wars film.
- Most 90s Disney Animated films were okay, not as great as everyone touts them to be.
- Titanic was a boring movie that only got good in the second half for the disaster.
- Disaster movies are the worst genre of film and need to die.
- Appealing to nostalgia isn't necessarily bad, but being in your face about it is especially bad.
- I do not enjoy many Pixar Films and don't like the artstyle. There are some good films like The Incredibles and Wall-E, but that's it.
- The Emoji Movie is not the absolute worst movie ever, and it's just a corporate cash grab, nothing more.
Last edited by a moderator: