Unpopular Opinions about TV -

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

NiggDemic(c) 2020: The chimpening
kiwifarms.net
When "Legends of tomorrow" stopped taking itself seriously it got infinitely better. It's getting to be a little bit too much girl power, but it's fine.
They gave white canary heug fake armored boobs for this year's crossover and it was jarring, I can't see how the actress would have been happy about that.

Stab You in the Back

kiwifarms.net
Gilmore Girls:
-Rory is a cunt
-Emily is right about everything and Lorelei should listen to her more
-All of Lorelei's problems are her own damn fault
-Luke needs to nut up and dump Lorelei instead of letting her walk all over him for the millionth time

I'm a huge fan of The Office but I hate how it's blown up. It's a good show and I can quote it all the goddamn day, but people are seriously taking it too far. Like, Target sold Office Christmas sweaters. That's too much.
Blown up... now? It was a lot more ubiquitous when it was on the air. Fuck sweaters, there used to be entire aisles in stores devoted to Office merchandise.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
Gilmore Girls:
-Rory is a cunt
-Emily is right about everything and Lorelei should listen to her more
-All of Lorelei's problems are her own damn fault
-Luke needs to nut up and dump Lorelei instead of letting her walk all over him for the millionth time

Blown up... now? It was a lot more ubiquitous when it was on the air. Fuck sweaters, there used to be entire aisles in stores devoted to Office merchandise.
Re-blown up, I guess. I wasn't really watching a lot of TV when it originally aired.

• Feels
Reactions: goma

sparklemilhouse

America Online for Dummies™
kiwifarms.net
I'm a huge fan of The Office but I hate how it's blown up. It's a good show and I can quote it all the goddamn day, but people are seriously taking it too far. Like, Target sold Office Christmas sweaters. That's too much.
especially since the quality of the show went downhill fast during the fourth season.

I love that my feet are killing me show on tlc.

Reactions: Local Hobo

Poop A Loop

kiwifarms.net
Mac Finds His Pride ruined It's Always Sunny for me. I was kinda liking it but then that episode had to come out and now it's been pozzed. I can't watch it anymore.

My real unpopular opinion, though: Videogames have better plots than the majority of TV. Maybe it's because the game's plot is slower because its broken up by gameplay, maybe it's because I'm controlling one of the characters in the plot, maybe I'm a pathetic weeb who can only enjoy anime tropes now, or maybe it's because TV has become so shit, but I can get into a game way easier than TV. It seems like I'm less likely to be preached at and have the legitimate opportunity to lose myself in a world when I'm playing a game versus watching anything else on TV.

Only TV I can really enjoy now are the old stage-play style shows like Frasier or Cheers, or cheesy Sci-Fi shows like 12 Monkeys, or Stargete SG-1. I'd rather play games that people say have shit plots like God of War or tropey JRPGs than watch Parks and Rec, The Office, or Breaking Bad. The same goes for movies. There are definitely games that I won't play because I know they're preachy like The Last of Us 2, but it seems like I can avoid the landmines like that easier in games than in TV or movies.

Bubblez McGee

Something's Fucky
kiwifarms.net
Rick and Morty was one of the best shows on TV...WAS. It was great for 2 seasons. When they hired new writers starting with season 3, it turned to complete shit. Young/Tiny Rick was funny and heartfelt. Pickle Rick was stupid , pointless and only exists so lonely idiots can yell "Im pickle Rick!" and feel like they're part of something.

Uncanny Valley

NO LIVES MATTER
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My sister still watches reruns. From what I've read, the problem was that they planned the ending early on, but the characters had changed too much by the time they actually aired it.
plus it had a PUA as one of the mains before everyone decided they were a incel threat to all women or something

Duncan Hills Coffee

Pees out the side of his dick
kiwifarms.net
Rick and Morty was one of the best shows on TV...WAS. It was great for 2 seasons. When they hired new writers starting with season 3, it turned to complete shit. Young/Tiny Rick was funny and heartfelt. Pickle Rick was stupid , pointless and only exists so lonely idiots can yell "Im pickle Rick!" and feel like they're part of something.
For me the show peaked with Rick Potion #9. That ending was so insanely dark and the show just never reached that high again for me.

Plus the show started veering into family drama shit in season 2 when it did a better job balancing that with the wacky sci-fi comedy in the first season.

When "Legends of tomorrow" stopped taking itself seriously it got infinitely better. It's getting to be a little bit too much girl power, but it's fine.
They gave white canary heug fake armored boobs for this year's crossover and it was jarring, I can't see how the actress would have been happy about that.
That isn't unpopular, everyone things Legends became..not awful in season 2 when it became far more lighthearted.

Tags
None