Unpopular Opinions about TV -

Uncanny Valley

Don't forget to wear your mask!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gina was the first character to make me aware of vocal fry. From then on it was all I heard when she spoke.

edit: @orelpuppington also I forgot, Superstore gets really lefty and virtue signally towards season 4, be aware. It didn't bug me much though as I was watching the final season of Orange is the New Black at the time, and it paled in comparison.
iirc the head writer left and it went downhill

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: PolexiaAphrodisia

TrippinKahlua

No other love compares to that of a father and son
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Having just finished it tonight

Power Rangers RPM is the worst season. Fuck people who jerk off to it because it is "DARK AND SERIOUS" tm.
That's a Disney Season. All Disney Power Rangers are the Worst Season.

Except RPM (as well as Ninja Storm) did get some old guard writers in it.

Duncan Hills Coffee

Pees out the side of his dick
kiwifarms.net
Kirk and Luann (Milhouse's parents) from The Simpsons were better characters when they were apart than together. Sure they were really minor characters, but Kirk was more fun as a pathetic, unlucy single guy. Get re-married took away his personality.
His most memorable moments are all from when he got divorced anyway ("I sleep in a race car bed! What do you sleep in?" "I sleep in a big bed with my wife.")

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
Dinosaurs: It was a good show, but Fran at times annoyed me. I know she was always right, but she did come off as a nag sometimes. The sex ed/mating dance episode would've been better if she appologized to her son for singling him out when she was teaching the class.

• Informative
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

South American Tapir

Dumb people haul trash around
kiwifarms.net
The 07-08 writers' strike killed The Office US. The remaining episodes of Season 4 were hit and miss, but after that, the show became far too wacky and cartoonish. The moment where Dwight started a panic with his fake fire and somehow kept his job was where the show jumped the shark and never turned back. Steve Carell leaving obviously did the show no favors.

My Name is Earl was a good show, though the third season (where Earl spends an arc in prison, an arc in a coma, and an arc as a married man) was stupid.

Tags
None