Unpopular Opinions about Video Games -

punchabunch

kiwifarms.net
I like Dantes Redisign in the new DmC. Actually I like the whole game better then DMC4. He looks more like a half-demon then some yaoi fangirl twink character.

I actually liked Duke Nukem Forever. So much that I bought the collectors edition.

Ok, now post yours.

Alan Pardew

alexander4488/Game Dude ✓
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay. I'm certainly going to get flamed for this.

The newer Sonic games are not really that bad. (I haven't played Sonic 06) Meh and mediocre at best.

Anyway, does anyone here remember how the Sonic fanboys are raging at IGN over their Sonic Unleashed review?

Night Terror

i am angry. ANGRY ABOUT KONGS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People who argue over which A-RTS/MOBA is better are irritating.

trip2themoon

Pleasant Conversationist.
kiwifarms.net
Post 16 bit era vidya is not really worth playing.
Chrono Trigger is over rated.
The Sonic games are boring and shitty. (couldn't care less how fast Sonic could run Mario World was still miles better)
Game for game the SMS is more fun than the Mega Drive.
I don't get what the big deal about Mine Craft is. Ohhh everything is made of cubes (big fucking WOW).
Removing the blood and fatalities from SNES MK was a good thing. it showed how boring and empty compared with SF2 it really was. You can only rip someone's head and spine off so many times before it got boring. (Graphically though it was a pretty accurate conversion)

Bugaboo

I have to kill fast and bullets too slow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
KatsuKitty said:
I don't get Pokemon. I tried it. You just walk around, some enemy randomly appears, select some kind of attack, and repeat ad nauseum. Way overrated.
I totally get were you're coming from but a lot of the appeal in the stragedy in competitive battling, collecting a billion colorful animals and breeding killing machines.
It pretty much a game for spergs by a sperg

big baby jesus

deep, deep inside the mind
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was too old for Pokemon (despite being only a year younger than Chris...it's proof I'm not a sperg I suppose) I've always had no idea what it's all about anyway.

nor do I really care

• TMI
Reactions: r4ndom

trip2themoon

Pleasant Conversationist.
kiwifarms.net
revengeofphil said:
KatsuKitty said:
I don't get Pokemon. I tried it. You just walk around, some enemy randomly appears, select some kind of attack, and repeat ad nauseum. Way overrated.
I totally get were you're coming from but a lot of the appeal in the stragedy in competitive battling, collecting a billion colorful animals and breeding killing machines.
It pretty much a game for spergs by a sperg

I quite enjoyed Sapphire on my GBA but the way Nintendo keeps bringing out the same old game with a few tweeks bugs the hell out of me. I think Sapphire on the GBA beats all the DS versions but all the DS versions are pretty much the same thing: "You know all those hundreds of Pokemons you spent months raising to level 100 +? Well you can start all over again with new Pokemon (insert colour here). It has a whole 10 new Pokemon, now give us your £30". Nintendo yesterday.

Grand Number of Pounds

Sonichu fan
kiwifarms.net
I was too old for Pokemon, too, and I'm 3 years younger than CWC. In my junior high yearbook the year Pokemon came out, they had a what's hot and what's not list. Pokemon was hot for 5th and 6th graders and not hot for 7th and 8th graders. I was in 7th grade that year, so I just missed out, lol.

My brother and I started watching it in college because we played Smash Bros. Melee and wanted to know what Pokemon was all about. We laughed at the anime a lot and started watching it for the lulz.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino