Unpopular views about music -

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
I like the Jerry only era of the misfits. People can get way too exceptional whenever they have to bitch about "the Danzig era" or the graves era"those guys have talent and we're great but they moved on and left the group and no amount of sperging is gonna magically make Glen Danzig wanna be lead vocals again

Hard-Neutral

Mister Höek has gone insane
kiwifarms.net
Not super controversial to say but a majority of Death Grips fucking sucks. Three good projects and everything else is trash

Spunt

A Leading Source of Experimental Internet Gas
kiwifarms.net
I really, really want to hate the Black Veil Brides but their music is actually pretty good.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
I really, really want to hate the Black Veil Brides but their music is actually pretty good.
I actually like Andy's voice. In an age where modern metal bands have annoyingly high pitched singers (Kellin Quinn) or FFDP "tough guy voices", his voice actually sounds very natural.

• Agree
Reactions: Spunt

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
  1. Lou Reed was better with the Velvet Underground than on his own.
  2. Alanis Morissette makes my skin crawl.
  3. Skid Row, Tesla, Cinderella, Winger, Steelheart and Bon Jovi made their best albums in the 90's, not in the 80's.
  4. Vitalogy is better than Ten.
  5. The following critically-maligned albums are great: Chinese Democracy (Guns N' Roses, 2008), Be Here Now (Oasis, 1997), Animal Rights (Moby, 1997), Ram (Paul McCartney, 1971), Endless, Nameless (The Wildhearts, 1997), King for a Day, Fool for a Lifetime (Faith No More, 1995), Evil Heat (Primal Scream, 2002) Self-Portrait (Bob Dylan, 1970), Pop (U2, 1997), The Final Cut (Pink Floyd, 1983), Lethal Injection (Ice Cube, 1993), History (Michael Jackson, 1995), and Walking With a Panther (LL Cool J, 1989).
  6. Toby Keith is a criminally underrated songwriter.
  7. Sufjan Stevens is a grotesquely overrated songwriter.
  8. Metallica's best album of the 90's isn't The Black Album; it's the first disc of Garage, Inc.
  9. Outside of All That You Can't Leave Behind, none of U2's albums after the 90's were good.
  10. Bruce Springsteen's The Rising is mediocre.

Reactions: PUKE2000
Tags
None