Untitled Hideous Kojimbo project in development - Death Stranding 2?

• DDoS is active again.

Disc

the crustiest of video games
kiwifarms.net
No dude, like, Abandoned is totally MGS V Chapter 3! Kojima is going to reveal that the past 6 years have been a long con and Big Boss was always the true hero and he never really left Konami!
right now, they're like 'the counter evidence against the theory is not convincing enough. i need more definitive proof.'

The only person who is attached to the project has repeatedly made it clear and made several announcements to explicitly deny any relationship. but that's apparently insufficient to these people - because they have already decided internally that this is a big studio in disguise, and they should be able to produce more convincing proof.

it's so dumb.

JamFlowMan

kiwifarms.net
right now, they're like 'the counter evidence against the theory is not convincing enough. i need more definitive proof.'

The only person who is attached to the project has repeatedly made it clear and made several announcements to explicitly deny any relationship. but that's apparently insufficient to these people - because they have already decided internally that this is a big studio in disguise, and they should be able to produce more convincing proof.

it's so dumb.
MGS, or I guess Kojima in general, may be the only thing i'm a fan of but equally embarrassed by the core fanbase and shit like this is why. Kojima isn't that big brained of a guy. People figured out you'd be playing as Big Boss in MGS 3 because in an early trailer certain letters were capitalized spelling out BIG BOSS. People figured out almost immediately the mysterious Phantom Pain was MGSV because Kojima and his crew all wore shirts with the fake "Moby Dick Studio" logo on it. He does little things to get people talking and while that could be labeled as smart the things themselves not so much.