update 01/12/2020 -

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
kiwifarms.net
She gets naked several times a day to scale herself.
Bitch you're so full of it.
We know you don't put in any effort whatsoever.
That scale is probably in the pile collecting dust.
You've totally let yourself go, eating whatever tf you want, and you don't give 2 shits.
Blah blah blah. Same old excuses. Same old Albert.

Edit. I've never had a doctor tell me well here's some aantibiotics-I don't really want you taking them, but here they are!

Last edited:

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder why she thought 2020 would be good?

At the end of 2019, she’s still had cellulitis or some infection in her navel. She also has an infection in her bladder and kidneys that numerous rounds of antibiotics can’t cure. She gets a cold/flu/illness every month or so, proving her immune function is low. She sleeps sitting up on pillow mountain because she can’t breath otherwise. Her wake/sleep times are backwards for no reason except probably depression. She has painful and easily infected lymphedema. She uses a scooter because she can’t walk, And just moving a couple steps has her breathing like a bellows. Her hygiene gets worse and worse-she can’t wash her hair and it’s greasy and sloppy, she has difficulty changing clothes and they are usually dirty and covered in pet hair, and she doesn’t have even the most basic skin care ritual-like washing her face or hands.

That’s just what she’s admitted! What she hasn’t confessed to is her likely diabetes, high blood pressure, more skin infections, her weight being over 600 lbs (which is not only significant because we are curious, but is important because it shows this is clearly so far out of her control it can’t be fixed alone), and her decline in every way.

Fatties need to stop thinking the date changing means they get to leave all they’ve done to themselves behind and start fresh and healthy. Nope. This year will be a continuation of last year, with more infections, even more immobility, probably the start of hospitalizations.

There is only way to turn this aircraft carrier around, and that’s for her to turn it all over to somebody who can help, probably some sort of inpatient care. She’s lied to us for sure, but she’s also lying to herself. Unless she realizes that she has no clue how to eat, checks herself in somewhere and only eats what they give her, showers when they tell her, walks, wakes and sleeps when they tell her, and learns what normal life is like, she’s doomed. No years will be better than the last, it’s all worse from here on out.

Thisiscivilsociety

Please Wash Your Hands
kiwifarms.net
At 0:33:
"The Dr prescribed the antibiotics, then told the Dr about how I took antibiotics for two months straight due to a bladder infection and she was very hesitant on having me take the antibiotics"
Do doctors not look at your files or at the medication prescribed within the previous three months before handing out medication now? Seems like she is just giving herself a less passive role in the story.

Last edited:

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
"The Dr prescribed the antibiotics, then told the Dr about how I took antibiotics for two months straight due to a bladder infection and she was very hesitant on having me take the antibiotics"
Do doctors not look at your files or at the medication prescribed within the previous three months before handing out medication now? Seems like she is just giving herself a less passive role in the story.
Not if you go to a new clinic where you have no records (taps forehead).

Gwyllgi

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's more likely to start the year off with a 'POP!' than a bang, let's be honest.

She's getting infection after infection, sounds familiar no? Her inability to exercise proper hygiene is down to her massive size, she'll need to lose weight to stop getting so sick. We all know there's a fat chance of that happening.

She's 600goingon700 to me now.

MrsLoveMom

kiwifarms.net
Gorl's gonah dah. :cryblood: But it's NOT her weight, you gahs. It's them drs who are all AGAINST her!

Oddly enough, Amy's doing better than FatJen this time if you count posting videos with food, etc, updates. FatJen has pulled yet ANOTHER batch of BS by basically doing ONE weigh in and disappearing. No daily updates, no daily weigh ins, no daily 'what I ate' videos. She's a VOLUNTEER now ya know. 8)

Wyzzerd

Each post now contains 37% more magic!
kiwifarms.net
It's cute that Amber thinks she weights 570+lbs because of her clothes. lol.
Ah yes, as we all know it's torrid and their reality bending fabric that somehow weighs 200 pounds is the real reason she's over the big 600! It's not ambers fault, society just hates big but hulthy dainty gorls with such pretty faces.

Fun fact, a full set of shiny jousting armor only clocks in around 100 pounds, making your average pair of knights in full regalia weigh about the same as her lady fatness of the pillow mountain.

Edit: Are we sure her doctors aren't named Dr Pepper or Dr Thunder? Maybe some insight from a Mr Pibb?

Misaki Nakahara

Nihon Homosexuality Kyoukai
kiwifarms.net
Is there any illness this girl hasn't had? How can her body deal with this much shit in such a compromised state?
That's how the world works. Terminally unemployed fatcows like Amber, the Slatons and Boogie2988 cheat every illness short of the bubonic plague and live to be 89, while some promising young gym-going student has to drop out of their masters degree at 23 because they got cancer and will be dead before they can finish it.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
"The Dr prescribed the antibiotics, then told the Dr about how I took antibiotics for two months straight due to a bladder infection and she was very hesitant on
I mean, Gypsy Rose's mom was able to do it for years and fandangle surgeries based at times purely on her own insistance, even when pertinent tests were actually administered and negative.
Munchies live for doctor shopping. All you've really got to do is be willing to drive and do enough research ahead of time to get your desired outcome.

My guess, Albert lied to us and admitted to her new doc that she struggles with taking them as directed, and coupled with her multipe infections, they decided it was actually a bad idea in case she took a life-or-death type turn for the worst.
They don't want to encourage stronger bacteria, and if she's ALREADY on multiple courses of antibiotics, adding one more could be hit or miss. At some point they'll stop throwing them at you.

I know certain types of AB are more effective for specific illnesses but I'm sure she's run through the usuals - amoxicillin, penicillin, etc.
I'm also curious as to whether the good doctor is pushing her towards hospitalization. It'd be hard to imagine that with all of her issues no one has suggested she be monitored and given breathing treatments, on top of IV antibiotics.
She's basically sepsis in a skin sack.

Maybe thats the big reason for her sudden uptick in doc shopping.

knobslobbin

King knobslob the pious
kiwifarms.net
I've definitely had conversations with doctors that went something like "can be caused by a virus or bacteria, sometimes antibiotics don't help". Basically the doctor is saying it's probably best to just wait and see if you get better in a few days, and you can always get on antibiotics if you must so here's a prescription so you don't have to come back just for the scrip. Doctors have it tough because they are often trying to relay important information to people with varying levels of intelligence.

Keep in mind Amber isn't the most well spoken, so all of the inconsistencies everyone is nitpicking are just her second hand knowledge being passed on to us poorly. I doubt this particular instance is worth all the conspiracy...

but y'all go nuts /shrugs

Red Mask

kiwifarms.net
That's how the world works. Terminally unemployed fatcows like Amber, the Slatons and Boogie2988 cheat every illness short of the bubonic plague and live to be 89, while some promising young gym-going student has to drop out of their masters degree at 23 because they got cancer and will be dead before they can finish it.
Reminds me of a vlogger named Emily Hayworth. She appeared on my YT recommendations and I thought that the good-bye video was just clickbait. Boy was I ever wrong. She did everything right: fit, ate right, motivated, worked out, everything she was "supposed to be". She died at the age of 24 of a cancer that she had been fighting for 7 years. When I realized that, I thought of Amberlynn Reid and people like her(and hell, like us) and how they're/we're still alive.

The only consolation is that Emily had a very full life compared to people like Amber.

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

Any time now, faggots.
kiwifarms.net
Preparing myself for horrifying/TMI ratings, here we go.

White patches in the throat/mouth can also indicate another condition beyond strep.
Yeast infection. Yep, you can get those in the mouth. Antibiotics tend to make yeast get worse especially for big gorls.

If she's got out of control yeast in the mouth its no fucking wonder the antibiotics aren't doing shit for her "tonsillitis."

Teresa77

kiwifarms.net
Reminds me of a vlogger named Emily Hayworth. She appeared on my YT recommendations and I thought that the good-bye video was just clickbait. Boy was I ever wrong. She did everything right: fit, ate right, motivated, worked out, everything she was "supposed to be". She died at the age of 24 of a cancer that she had been fighting for 7 years. When I realized that, I thought of Amberlynn Reid and people like her(and hell, like us) and how they're/we're still alive.

The only consolation is that Emily had a very full life compared to people like Amber.
Amber makes me so angry (I'll take my hats thank you) because my poor mother got and suffered from MS while Amber, who should have almost every disease in the book, seems to be chugging along just fine (until recently). I know how awful it might sound, but sometimes I'm glad to hear that things are finally catching up to her, life only seems fair when people reap what they truly sow.

Tags
None