update 01/12/2020 -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
kiwifarms.net
Preparing myself for horrifying/TMI ratings, here we go.

White patches in the throat/mouth can also indicate another condition beyond strep.
Yeast infection. Yep, you can get those in the mouth. Antibiotics tend to make yeast get worse especially for big gorls.

If she's got out of control yeast in the mouth its no fucking wonder the antibiotics aren't doing shit for her "tonsillitis."
I agree. Knowing Liar and victimlynn- she probably didn't see a doctor. She probably had Benzo look down her throat and saw the white patches- then googled symptoms and latched onto Tonsilitis.
I believe nothing she has to say.
If she really has tonsillitis- she wouldn't be vlogging. It hurts extremely bad to talk, swallow, eat.
I think she's full of shit- wanting pity.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Preparing myself for horrifying/TMI ratings, here we go.

White patches in the throat/mouth can also indicate another condition beyond strep.
Yeast infection. Yep, you can get those in the mouth. Antibiotics tend to make yeast get worse especially for big gorls.

If she's got out of control yeast in the mouth its no fucking wonder the antibiotics aren't doing shit for her "tonsillitis."
There is a 0% chance she doesn't have thrush after two months on antibiotics, and a 100% chance every crevice is fermenting and turning into bread. Literally the Pillsbury Dough Boy.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
There is a 0% chance she doesn't have thrush after two months on antibiotics, and a 100% chance every crevice is fermenting and turning into bread. Literally the Pillsbury Dough Boy.
Thrush is acually fungal, isnt it?

I do know that normally with it your sense of taste is fucked and your breath smells like shit
of course for Albert, all of these things are normal.

Her diet (high sugar) and poor oral hygeine create the ideal environment for thrush to thrive.
Also found this because I was 50% sure thrush accompanies the beetus and well
Screenshot_2020-01-13-11-12-09.png

Maybe 2020 did come in with a bang, just not the one she wanted.
She'll take that beetus diagnosis to the grave

Tiki Bar Man

Down the Anal Staircase
kiwifarms.net
This idiot does realize that tonsillitis is contagious right? Also, fun fact, it can be caused by herpes simplex.
Yes. The fact that her herpes are still triggered and causing these symptoms can only mean her bodie is fighting some legitimate infections right now. And I know it's been said a hundred times but she really looks fucking awful. More than most times. She really does look like an ER patient with the anemic almost yellowish skin and the really dark sunken racoon eyes. Also wondering if she actually saw a doctor and got antibiotics. ER using and abusing is one thing, but going to clinics, doing tests and going a pharmacy with a doctor prescription is another.
Meaning she would actually have to pay most clinics to do the testing and get the drugs unless she's abusing family and welfare clinics now with a one time use and never going again.
I love how AL thinks that just thinking "positive" will melt the lbs away. I also can't wait for Hambeast to develop some kind of raging MRSA infection that will be the beginning of the end for her.
She almost certainly already has MRSA dormant in her nose. Most people do actually. Ecpsiecally if she's been in the ER or hospital often. It's usually contracted through people that also have it or urine issues and UTI, like people with catheters and constant bladder infections. Big al being her dainty dirty unclean self, most deffinetly could have given herself complications making her susceptible to MRSA. She can deffinetly get a staph infection at this rate.

Last edited:

mekalekahi

gunna go home,take a lexapro and start the chili
kiwifarms.net
What do you categorized a YouTube channel that just uploads 10 minute clips of themselves talking about a permanent cold/uti they have because they wont properly care for themselves? A channel that now just complains of sickness every upload and admits they have nothing of substance to film?

Red Mask

kiwifarms.net
What do you categorized a YouTube channel that just uploads 10 minute clips of themselves talking about a permanent cold/uti they have because they wont properly care for themselves? A channel that now just complains of sickness every upload and admits they have nothing of substance to film?
I guess medical? Those kind of channels are said to be fairly popular. I know the blogs are.

Munchie_Minder

Bringing attention, just not the kind you desire.
kiwifarms.net
“ONCE BECKY RETURNS WITH THE TIME STONE, I WILL BE ABLE TO SIMPLY SNAP MY FINGERS AND LOSE THIS WEIGHT. I WILL ALSO RESUME MY HIP HOP DANCING TROOP”. -Fattos Infinity PhoneCase ,2017
View attachment 1096655
It warms the freezing cockles of my heart to know she is reading here or somewhere else where we complain about her inability to dance anymore. Bedbound Saga incoming for real.

easyaf

kiwifarms.net
Unpopular opinion, but: I think it does look like she's lost weight in her face.

I mean, don't get me wrong, gorl absolutely looks like she's about to shuffle off the mortal coil, but more of the bottom of her neck seems to be visible here. It wouldn't surprise me at all if whatever this illness is that has her feeling so bad is helping her lose a few pounds and that's why she's talking about weighing in right now. She did it before didn't she? That January she as super sick? (Umm, I realise that may not be specific enough, when is she not?). It would be the perfect opportunity for her to say 'hey hadurz, look I was telling the truth, I have been losing weight this whole time' in regards to the supposed nov/dec dieting she claimed to be doing off camera.

Tags
None