update 01/12/2020 -

Concerned Vagino-American

I worked the camera while Kasey raped Amberlynn.
kiwifarms.net
“ONCE BECKY RETURNS WITH THE TIME STONE, I WILL BE ABLE TO SIMPLY SNAP MY FINGERS AND LOSE THIS WEIGHT. I WILL ALSO RESUME MY HIP HOP DANCING TROOP”. -Fattos Infinity PhoneCase ,2017

I think finding and devouring the seven crystal babies is a better route for Big Amb, although she probably spend WILL all of eternity in deep digiridoo.

kiwifarms.net
Unpopular opinion, but: I think it does look like she's lost weight in her face.

I mean, don't get me wrong, gorl absolutely looks like she's about to shuffle off the mortal coil, but more of the bottom of her neck seems to be visible here. It wouldn't surprise me at all if whatever this illness is that has her feeling so bad is helping her lose a few pounds and that's why she's talking about weighing in right now. She did it before didn't she? That January she as super sick? (Umm, I realise that may not be specific enough, when is she not?). It would be the perfect opportunity for her to say 'hey hadurz, look I was telling the truth, I have been losing weight this whole time' in regards to the supposed nov/dec dieting she claimed to be doing off camera.

You're not wrong. It was last January that she was shittin' and pukin' enough to register her only weight loss of the entire year, considering that most of her 10K calories a day were going in and then coming right back out. I have a feeling that she might indeed try to claim weight loss with this illness as a convenient situation.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unpopular opinion, but: I think it does look like she's lost weight in her face.

I mean, don't get me wrong, gorl absolutely looks like she's about to shuffle off the mortal coil, but more of the bottom of her neck seems to be visible here. It wouldn't surprise me at all if whatever this illness is that has her feeling so bad is helping her lose a few pounds and that's why she's talking about weighing in right now. She did it before didn't she? That January she as super sick? (Umm, I realise that may not be specific enough, when is she not?). It would be the perfect opportunity for her to say 'hey hadurz, look I was telling the truth, I have been losing weight this whole time' in regards to the supposed nov/dec dieting she claimed to be doing off camera.
I agree. Her face has looked slightly less beefy cheesewheel, and it did appear she had lost a little from tits upward. But then we saw Amber Mountain on the couch on her birthday, and it looks like she's experiencing a slow motion fatslide and it's all headed south to the bottom. So, now I am more skeptical that she's lost anything much at all, and think she is definitely over 600.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're not wrong. It was last January that she was shittin' and pukin' enough to register her only weight loss of the entire year
It was actually in January 2018, but yes, she went from 497 to 469.4, then onward to 560 by the end of the year.

Regarding her appearing to have lost weight in the face, I agree; however, she appeared like that for a while in December as well, and then..... well, we know what she looked like in Eric's videos. Either she's doing some fat girl angle magic, or she's able to gain and lose a lot in a very short period of time.

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
Amber's face and "neck" did look slightly thinner to me in November. I could believe she maybe lost 10-15 pounds then, of weight she gained since 572.4. That ended quickly in Vlogmas, and now she's only doing videos with 100% saturation and contrast so I can't tell, with the Jabba the Hutt birthday couch video destroying any thoughts of weight loss.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, uncontrolled diabetes, chronic dehydration, and a raging bacterial infection would probably cause some weightloss, surely.

It doesn't matter. It's too little, too late. Even with substantial medical intervention (read: not just another prescription for antibiotics or another 'babysteps' weightloss plan she won't follow anyway) I don't think she's gonna pull through. She probably won't drop dead this week, but it won't be long and it definitely won't be comfortable for her.

Just my honest thoughts. It doesn't bring me great joy to think she's dying or anything, but I'm not exactly wringing my hands over here; self-destructive people gon' self-destruct. I might feel disgusted by the total waste of a life or some shadenfreude at the chickens finally coming home to roost, but there's nothing I can say at this point that I haven't been ranting about for years.

Although I suppose delusion stronger than one's self-preservation instinct is something like an achievement. I guess.

iDontSmileMan

kiwifarms.net
Just keep in mind who's handling the camera

She no doubt uses angles to her advantage to look thinner. Not sure about filters, don't really care if she does or not, she still looks fat as hell

It'd be hilarious if most of her weight loss was because of the constant sickness she got

Edit: And I'm not getting my damn hopes up for something to happen at least before 21st this month. All her videos this year so far were just talking about what she wants to do

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
Everything just happens to this gorl. She has no agency over her life, her health, her future, anything. She wanted 2020 to start right, but wouldntyaknowit, the Universe had other plans! So like a fart in the wind, she's content to be carried along, because change requires action and action sounds a little too much like work.

WORK......*shudder* 😷

At the end of the day, she's too arrogant and lazy and rich (at least by Monticello, KY standards) to look inward and fix what's broken. Most people that choose the path of least resistance are not generously rewarded for it their entire lives, so credit to Amber for breaking the mold!

But look at what happens when human failure is incentivized!

More failure. SHOCKER.

It's whatever at this point. It's her funeral. But I hope she lives long enough to understand what she's wasted. And I hope Twinkie finds a Forever Home with humans that give a shit.

LatinasAreTheFuture

Humble Mexican avocado farmer 🥑
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit her breathing. This bitch is about to die. Also lol that light is really only highlighting the neck grime, the huge pimple on her nose, can't even wash out her beetus knuckles. Slay slay AL
View attachment 1096251
I DIDNT EVEN NOTICE THE PIMPLE!! Oh my lord what a beauty.

Edit: So I actually do have tonsillitis so I have some knowledge about what it is. For those that don’t know, your tonsils, these little bags at the back of your throat, helps filter liquids for bacteria. Sometimes, for whatever reason, they can stop working. If that happens and you drink soda or energy drinks or anything sugary, the sugar gets stuck in your tonsils and builds up leading to infections. The worst part is you get here little foul smelling “stones” that come out. There is a simple solution though, just don’t drink anything sugary.

Last edited:

behavioral swamp thang

preparing to TRANNYPORT in 3..2..1..
kiwifarms.net
Amber didn't go to the doctor. In fact, I doubt she has ever gone in recent times. I really don't think deathfats without opiate addictions frequent the hospital. It's too taxing. According to the death fats on the my 600 lb life subreddit, being in a car as a 600 lb person is hell. They say to imagine how you just will naturally wiggle or shift to make your body comfortable. When in a car, a death fat can't do that. So essentially, they are just locked in pain while in the car. That's why they have to make 85,000 stops on their way to Dr. Now.

Clintonberg

Grabbed by the Pussy
kiwifarms.net
hamber.png

I thought that she might have actually lost some weight too but I went back and watched some of her older videos and now I'm torn. I think her face looks slimmer because of camera placement and video editing. Her camera seems to be positioned down lower and aimed up as opposed to being near eye level. The change in perspective probably softens the face wings and gives the illusion of a neck.

Mandaark

kiwifarms.net
When in a car, a death fat can't do that. So essentially, they are just locked in pain while in the car.

All I can picture is her melting out of the passenger seat like an ice cream cone in July the second Beggy hits the door release
Beggy standing clear of the door so she doesn't get any collateral damage

Edit:

To the post above, the better lighting and higher angle definitely make her seem slimmer. Optical illusion. Looking upwards extends the neck, lets the fat sag away from its structure rather than pressed to sit on other fat rolls.
And the lighting highlights any definition without casting such harsh shadows and even the illusion of a better skintone makes her appear thinner by proxy

If at all, I'd say the same.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I'm skeptical of DoctorLynn's dx of tonsillitis. The white crap in her mouth/throat: I'm guessing thrush, from the extended antibiotic use. You know her mouth is a festering sewer just like the rest of her.

So the antibiotics were from a female doc. But in her "wah, singing doctor left, but I got a new doctor, and I just love him!", the doc was male

Are we doctor shopping? Did the male doc give her some unpleasant truths, like that she's a lardass who needs to lose weight? Or, being typical Big Al, did she go to a walkin because she slept an entire day away and couldn't get to an office visit?

Another phrase she needs to lose from her book o' phrases: if you will.

The entire video can be summed up as: "I'm sick. This is not a weight loss channel." Of course, that wouldn't give over 10 minutes for the ads.

Word counts:
Situation: 1
"Other YTers": 1
Transparent: 1
Suffering: 2
"If you will": 2
Honestly: 2
"Don't want to go into it/discuss it": 2
Liiiidureeellee: 3
Promise: 6
Me/my: 9
Like: 66