update 01/12/2020 -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

bev

kiwifarms.net
I thought that she might have actually lost some weight too but I went back and watched some of her older videos and now I'm torn. I think her face looks slimmer because of camera placement and video editing. Her camera seems to be positioned down lower and aimed up as opposed to being near eye level. The change in perspective probably softens the face wings and gives the illusion of a neck.
Just basing off the quality, she could also have switched back to using her camera instead of her phone. She's mentioned that one of them makes her seem less round, although I can't remember where or which.

Plague Dog

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1097229

I thought that she might have actually lost some weight too but I went back and watched some of her older videos and now I'm torn. I think her face looks slimmer because of camera placement and video editing. Her camera seems to be positioned down lower and aimed up as opposed to being near eye level. The change in perspective probably softens the face wings and gives the illusion of a neck.
It does seem a little slimmer based on using the base of the nose to measure across the face. If anyone's interested, I can add a graphic tomorrow.

Edit: But a different focal length could make a difference. http://www.danvojtech.cz/blog/wp-content/uploads/Focal-length-template_v2.jpg

Xolanite

Caffeinated Idol <3
kiwifarms.net
Ah yes, as we all know it's torrid and their reality bending fabric that somehow weighs 200 pounds is the real reason she's over the big 600! It's not ambers fault, society just hates big but hulthy dainty gorls with such pretty faces.

Fun fact, a full set of shiny jousting armor only clocks in around 100 pounds, making your average pair of knights in full regalia weigh about the same as her lady fatness of the pillow mountain.

Edit: Are we sure her doctors aren't named Dr Pepper or Dr Thunder? Maybe some insight from a Mr Pibb?
To StrepThroatLynn, they all taste the same.

I never almost drownded

I've made a terrible mistake.
kiwifarms.net
Definitely not tonsillitis. She'd be croaking and hacking up pus, not filming a dumb 10 minute video where she's talking the whole time.

If she posts a weigh-in video down the line :optimistic:, 100% she weighed herself straight after (or even during) her illness (where anyone loses weight being sick like that) and going to claim she's that lower weight from dieting and being "good". When really she's already gained back all that sickness weight from returning to her normal eating.

Munchie_Minder

Bringing attention, just not the kind you desire.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1097229

This was my thoughts too. If she had lost a noticeable amount of weight, she would be fucking showing the weigh in. My theory is the over-exposure from shooting outside and sitting in a different chair so that her fat is hanging instead of pushing up towards her face.

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
At 0:33:
"The Dr prescribed the antibiotics, then told the Dr about how I took antibiotics for two months straight due to a bladder infection and she was very hesitant on having me take the antibiotics"
Do doctors not look at your files or at the medication prescribed within the previous three months before handing out medication now? Seems like she is just giving herself a less passive role in the story.
They kind of don't. You have to tell them everything. Good record keeping is essential for the patient.

Amber makes stuff up so.... God only knows what she tells these practitioners.

Edit: About the clothing weight: Typical normal size female clothing weighs 3 lb and for males, 5 lb. So for Hamber let's guess it may be 7 or 8 lb? So just one time, weigh with typical clothes then weigh nude. Write down the difference, which is what your clothes weigh, and then each time you weigh clothed thereafter subtract the weight of the clothes.

Last edited:

clusterfuckk

Forchette! Forchette!
kiwifarms.net
Her doctor said she's HEALTHY! HEALTHY AS AN OX! good day to you sir

I like how her delusional ass always insists whichever doctor she visits always tells her she's healthy
I honestly can’t imagine any doctor telling a 600lb behemoth they are ‘healthy’ even if all the tests came back in the normal range. Something would be mentioned about weight, no way they wouldn’t.

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
I honestly can’t imagine any doctor telling a 600lb behemoth they are ‘healthy’ even if all the tests came back in the normal range. Something would be mentioned about weight, no way they wouldn’t.
See I think that's one of two main reasons why she bops from doctor to doctor 1) no follow-through on any weight-related points or other tests they do and 2) her general distrust of authority.

GeorgiaGuidestones

Go cry to someone else lol
kiwifarms.net
They’ve definitely talked to her about her weight but Hambeast is too embarrassed to admit it on camera. She’s so arrogant and stupid that she’d rather die than listen to a professional who might actually want to help her.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Edit: About the clothing weight: Typical normal size female clothing weighs 3 lb and for males, 5 lb. So for Hamber let's guess it may be 7 or 8 lb? So just one time, weigh with typical clothes then weigh nude. Write down the difference, which is what your clothes weigh, and then each time you weigh clothed thereafter subtract the weight of the clothes.

She did that... last year? The year before? It's all a sweaty, jiggling blur at this point.

At any rate, she did weigh this black maxi dress, did a few weigh-ins wearing it, and did the math. She knows how to do these things. She just won't for whatever reason.

While I don't doubt that she hasn't lost the huge amount of weight she's trying to claim she has, and that she loves stringing people along with the hopes of weigh-ins, I wonder if something else is going on. Maybe this is her way of proving to herself that her fans aren't just interested in her weight, but actually give a shit about her insights on coloring books or whatever. I should imagine that even a normal person would probably get a bit tired of being reduced to one issue. The fact that she has nothing else to offer probably doesn't register.

My Cat Is Racist

kiwifarms.net
I mean, Gypsy Rose's mom was able to do it for years and fandangle surgeries based at times purely on her own insistance, even when pertinent tests were actually administered and negative.
Munchies live for doctor shopping. All you've really got to do is be willing to drive and do enough research ahead of time to get your desired outcome.

My guess, Albert lied to us and admitted to her new doc that she struggles with taking them as directed, and coupled with her multipe infections, they decided it was actually a bad idea in case she took a life-or-death type turn for the worst.
They don't want to encourage stronger bacteria, and if she's ALREADY on multiple courses of antibiotics, adding one more could be hit or miss. At some point they'll stop throwing them at you.

I know certain types of AB are more effective for specific illnesses but I'm sure she's run through the usuals - amoxicillin, penicillin, etc.
I'm also curious as to whether the good doctor is pushing her towards hospitalization. It'd be hard to imagine that with all of her issues no one has suggested she be monitored and given breathing treatments, on top of IV antibiotics.
She's basically sepsis in a skin sack.

Maybe thats the big reason for her sudden uptick in doc shopping.
Mostly a swab or sample is taken so they can grow/study the infection in a lab then find out which antibiotics it will be the most responsive to.

I guess when you're going from doctor to doctor, there's no room for repeat visits, test results and specific antibiotics.

When I was younger I managed to get a nasty staph infection in the cartilage of my ear. I was hospitalised immediately, my ear was drained and I was on IV antibiotics for TWO WEEKS.

I was 18 years old, fit and healthy. I'd hate to think what would happen if Amber caught something like this.

PotatoSalad4711

You should see my scars
kiwifarms.net
If she dies of infections, then it would likely be an unpleasant death. YIkes.
Yep, but any death at her size is going to be unpleasant. Like having a massive heart attack in bed while Becky is sleeping peacefully to the tune of 700 industrial fans and mistakes Amber’s last gasp of air for the usual sleep apnea.

I DIDNT EVEN NOTICE THE PIMPLE!! Oh my lord what a beauty.

Edit: So I actually do have tonsillitis so I have some knowledge about what it is. For those that don’t know, your tonsils, these little bags at the back of your throat, helps filter liquids for bacteria. Sometimes, for whatever reason, they can stop working. If that happens and you drink soda or energy drinks or anything sugary, the sugar gets stuck in your tonsils and builds up leading to infections. The worst part is you get here little foul smelling “stones” that come out. There is a simple solution though, just don’t drink anything sugary.
This is not really accurate. Tonsillitis has nothing to do with what you drink. It is caused by various viruses/bacteria.

Bliss

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just basing off the quality, she could also have switched back to using her camera instead of her phone. She's mentioned that one of them makes her seem less round, although I can't remember where or which.
This is the answer. These recent over-exposed bright videos are all from her canon g7x that has the exposure dial on the top.

The g7x's lens has a minimal focal length of 24mm, compared to her iphones front camera which is 35mm.
What does a smaller focal length do to face proportions? It expands the center of the face and reduces the edges.
c8f74d64f04741bcac494bc5402e2539.jpg

Notice how when the focal length is increased, more of the outside edge of the face is shown. This is generally more flattering for normal-sized people, but for massive moonface amber, she looks slimmer with the smaller focal lengths that hide the edges.

Tags
None