update 01/12/2020 -

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Mostly a swab or sample is taken so they can grow/study the infection in a lab then find out which antibiotics it will be the most responsive to.

I guess when you're going from doctor to doctor, there's no room for repeat visits, test results and specific antibiotics.

When I was younger I managed to get a nasty staph infection in the cartilage of my ear. I was hospitalised immediately, my ear was drained and I was on IV antibiotics for TWO WEEKS.

I was 18 years old, fit and healthy. I'd hate to think what would happen if Amber caught something like this.
She doesn’t have strep. She has the same weird virus most of us southern folk have had this year. Probably contracted it from touching everything at Wommart. It’s a virus so ABs would do fuck all. It could have developed into something else because her immune system is garbage, but that’s the only reason. Yes, it feels like hell, but if she weren’t such an unhealthy wildebeest she’d be over it by now. I can only imagine the doctor gave her ABs prophylactically with the understanding that if it got worse to start taking them, but that really makes no fucking sense.

Des B*

Not captain save a fat fuck
kiwifarms.net
“ONCE BECKY RETURNS WITH THE TIME STONE, I WILL BE ABLE TO SIMPLY SNAP MY FINGERS AND LOSE THIS WEIGHT. I WILL ALSO RESUME MY HIP HOP DANCING TROOP”. -Fattos Infinity PhoneCase ,2017
View attachment 1096655
Fatnos. Although the only thing that happens when she clicks her fingers is the butler comes shuffling along.

LatinasAreTheFuture

No niñas!
kiwifarms.net
Yep, but any death at her size is going to be unpleasant. Like having a massive heart attack in bed while Becky is sleeping peacefully to the tune of 700 industrial fans and mistakes Amber’s last gasp of air for the usual sleep apnea.

This is not really accurate. Tonsillitis has nothing to do with what you drink. It is caused by various viruses/bacteria.
Hm, shows what I know. Alls I know is that drinking soda makes it worse.

WatDFukIsWrongWithU

kiwifarms.net
But they eventually heal.
Not if they Doctor shop, demand antibiotics when they don’t need them because they don’t treat Viruses. Then when she actually does need them, you can be sure she is too lazy to finish them ( she never finishes anything) . Thereby creating antibiotic resistant bacterial infections. Between that and her terrible hygiene she is a walking biohazard. A walking bacterial incubator! Imagine those dark knuckled, bacterial infested claws digging into a buffet. Gag, this is why I never eat at buffet restaurants.

NOT Sword Fighter Super

Kind of a tool.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not if they Doctor shop, demand antibiotics when they don’t need them because they don’t treat Viruses. Then when she actually does need them, you can be sure she is too lazy to finish them ( she never finishes anything) . Thereby creating antibiotic resistant bacterial infections. Between that and her terrible hygiene she is a walking biohazard. A walking bacterial incubator! Imagine those dark knuckled, bacterial infested claws digging into a buffet. Gag, this is why I never eat at buffet restaurants.
I was saying the skinny people who get it actually heal.

Dia de Muertos

Plightcel
kiwifarms.net
I don't even know where to start with this.. Lol. You have a way of expressing your feelings the same as Lucas Werner does.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
It would take a lot to remove Ham from her cozy piss-soaked nest and place her in a hospital where any doctor worth their sodiumz would place her on a restricted diet and make her move if she can. She loves her trips to the ER, but only if she gets to control the visit and go home after she's had her fun (attention). She'd have to be urgently ill in order for us to get a hospitalization saga, at which point I'm not sure if she would bother filming or not.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino