update | is my mom moving in with me? 07/23/20 - six thousand dollar bed y'all

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So she's only lost a pound but oh hey her lymphadema is getting bigger! It's not how she's eating, it's the lymphadema's fault! Nice try, boo boo, you're not fooling anyone other than maybe yourself.

You can get some really nice mattresses and bed frames for under $1,000 usd; 6k is just blasphemy.
inb4 Amber's bed gets seized as an asset when she declares bankruptcy over her medical bills

#InteriorDesignerLynn :story: If there's one thing we all know Amber takes seriously, it's her decor.

Last edited:

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I wondered if amberlynn would upload video today. She could be called insensitive by critics, BUT...

The exceptional haydurs who would troll the funeral livestream chat, hopefully, will be distracted by this new video.
I figured she did it on purpose..odd uploading today at this hour. Either FatAl wanting all attention on her or ham-handedly trying to divert the haydurs from Mendy's service..

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I figured she did it on purpose..odd uploading today at this hour. Either FatAl wanting all attention on her or ham-handedly trying to divert the haydurs from Mendy's service..
If she is trying to divert them from the service I'd have to say she's doing a good thing. The haydurs don't need to be shitting that up and making it about Amber.

Tags
None