update | is my mom moving in with me? 07/23/20 - six thousand dollar bed y'all

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

PotatoSalad4711

Even smiling makes my face ache
kiwifarms.net
Destiny had this as her profile picture on Facebook for a while after Amber’s diagnosis:
C5640EE2-2C3F-4E78-B6FB-65C8EC4AEF70.jpeg

So I don’t believe there was any real rift between Big Al and D&D. More than likely, Destiny was spending time with her dying mother (as well she should. RIP Mendy).

As far as E&R, I don’t have a clue. I don’t blame them for wanting to move, and I don’t think it took one drunken night to get to that point. Amber likes to be vague and exaggerate when the situation is actually nothing out of the ordinary.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who else is thinking the bloody clot mess in the boys bathroom probably disgusted and freaked them out? They probably said fuck this nasty ass. She's gone.
In no former livestreams did any of them let on like they were moving.
This was when Rickie was being cunty by taking up for Al and making the racist comments.
Whatever happened was after the bleed out and monkey meth momma overstaying her welcome.
Becky moving down in the basement a few months ago. She wouldn't have done that if they were planning a big move.
Fat Al lies.

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
And I'm sure Beggy didn't go in the store saying how her gf was a huge ass. All the store people wanted was to find a dumb ass willing to pay $6000 for a damn bed. They took one look at Benzo coming in and thought Hot Damn we got one
No sales associate is looking at Becky and thinking “cha-ching.”

As for why they moved, maybe nothing happened but they just couldn’t take her anymore. It must be like living with a howler monkey who bleeds everywhere and sleeps all day and prowls the house overnight.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
beckys mom died? and it dont get its own thread? and Amber lynn didnt make a youtube about it? sick burn. I didnt know beckys mom died until other people were acting like they already knew for a long time about it in this thread

CurvyIsAStructure

kiwifarms.net
While ALR is a complete and utter liar - I don't think she is smart enough to do such a deep and elaborate fake story.

It is not uncommon for patients to not be in constant pain. Powerlevel - worked with plenty patients with hysterectomies. The ones with uterine cancer are usually fat. Not ALR fat but defs fat - they do alright most of the time. People are usually in HELL for day one. By day 2 and 3 they slowly perk up. Getting up requires some maneuvering and the liquid diet makes them hungry and low level but they perk up. Once they start eating food, they feel fine. As far as I where I am is concerned - we stop the opiates on day 3. If patient is really complaining, we might slam one on day 4 but they are basically on a NSAID like any other person on Earth so I have no clue why she was given any for home. Probably just a different approach but damn, claiming she is good with pain if they gave her the strong stuff for home? Idk.

While I am shooketh her incision hasn't been blasted open by the sheer amount of fat, she is quite young and probably protected to some extent by that, even if her body is basically in ruins. This is not abnormal levels of pain.

Bananasaurus

kiwifarms.net
As for why they moved, maybe nothing happened but they just couldn’t take her anymore. It must be like living with a howler monkey who bleeds everywhere and sleeps all day and prowls the house overnight.
Could be that they were just sick of Amber. Both of them hated her. Ricky never even really attempted to hide his contempt, and Eric maintained a very fake friendship with her to boost his own YT career but it was still very obvious that he was not exactly fond of big ham.

What makes me think that something happened is how fast they all left the gaycare. E&R had started moving their stuff out of the house long before Amber as much as acknowledged that they were leaving, let alone packing up her own belongings. Then all of a sudden all of them were moving out within a few days.

E&R may not have cared about Amber, but Becky is their childhood friend. You'd think that they'd at least give them a heads up that they are starting to look for a place of their own, make sure he can transfer the lease to her etc. It's kind of a shitty thing to make a friend move/look for a place to stay while their mother is dying of cancer and their practically immobile girlfriend is about to have surgery. You'd think that if you're moving just because you'd like a place of your own and to be closer to your job, you'd be okay with maybe waiting another month or two.

You just know that Becky did 90% of the moving when she was supposed to have been there for her mother. As useless as she seems to be, having to juggle the emotional needs of a scared 500lbs toddler, the death of a loved one AND the possibility of homelessness is some heavy stuff.

FrozenJade

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit....So Destiny and Becky's mothers died within a week of each other? It really sends chills down my spine how ALR can still only be concerned about her eating when loved ones of people supposedly close to her are dropping like flies. She is truly ill.

Despite Beggy and Dustin having severe character flaws, losing a parent is never easy. Deep condolences.

Surprised Pikachu

The face of 2020
kiwifarms.net
Sorry to be a pain but I’m one of those for whom the lip-smacking makes me moti, am relying on recaps but did Al mention she had taken a shower? If so my mind is boggling. How is it even possible? I know the wound will be protected from the water by her fupa but how is she standing and moving around without ripping herself open? It’s a lot of weight and gravity is a bitch even for unsliced deathfats. Big gorl must have some big support going on down there..

So now I’m wondering if they have a wet-room situation type deal, and how the hell she gets off the sofa without help and without screaming. And how did they operate on her, did they use the meat hooks to hold her gunt up out of the way? Did she stop breathing 4 times like with her d&c?

So many questions, so many lahs.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry to be a pain but I’m one of those for whom the lip-smacking makes me moti, am relying on recaps but did Al mention she had taken a shower? If so my mind is boggling. How is it even possible? I know the wound will be protected from the water by her fupa but how is she standing and moving around without ripping herself open? It’s a lot of weight and gravity is a bitch even for unsliced deathfats. Big gorl must have some big support going on down there..
Surgical sites tend to be covered with waterproof film dressings these days which stay on for quite a while. Some of the dressings available now are extremely high tech.

She'll have several layers of stitches beneath her skin so all of the stress won't be on the wound closure which is visible.

FrozenJade

kiwifarms.net
This video makes me even more angry after finding out about Becky's mom.

Her yapping about her 6,000 bed and smacking her lips and the duping delight- while becky's mom was literally dying

Disgusting
I hope this jolts her enough to leave Amber. I may be overly optimistic here, but my god where is the line?

I would completely understands if Becky pours acid over Big L's stitches while she is smacking her lips at the camera high off of painkillers and the thought of having the most expensive bed she could find.

Shit, she did most of the work during the move while her mother is struggling to breathe at the hospital...I don't like Beggy but nobody deserves this.

Tags
None