update | is my mom moving in with me? 07/23/20 - six thousand dollar bed y'all

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Not if it's too tall for her to get into it.

Anyone else think Becky went coo-coo crazy with Big Al's credit card and just bought the furniture Becks wanted? Amber looked a little exasperated / eye-rolling about the bed situation. LOL.
Amber bought the bed on-line and had it delivered and setup. Amber would never let Becky purchased something like this by herself. If Becky had gone to a store and saw the bed, she would had realized that it was too tall. Amber just threw Becky under the bus. I suspect by now that she already returned it for something else.

KiwiKunt

Amber is my screaming pillow.....
kiwifarms.net

Anyone else think Becky went coo-coo crazy with Big Al's credit card and just bought the furniture Becks wanted? Amber looked a little exasperated / eye-rolling about the bed situation. LOL.
To be honest, if I had money to burn I would by the best bed I could find, I love my bed, I love my bedding and pillow - it is worth spending money on a bed

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber bought the bed on-line and had it delivered and setup. Amber would never let Becky purchased something like this by herself. If Becky had gone to a store and saw the bed, she would had realized that it was too tall. Amber just threw Becky under the bus. I suspect by now that she already returned it for something else.
Amber is notorious for not reading the product listings thoroughly. She did it all the time with her Torrid hauls. She could have looked at the height for the bed and used a ruler or tape measure to see if it was too tall.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If it's too tall then it's not an actual hospital bed. Those have a CPR release which drops them low and flat instantly (the latest models also cost a lot more than $6000).

I do wonder if the bed has a sleep guarantee. It's common for expensive beds here to have a 90 or 120 day "trial" period during which you can return the bed for a refund if you don't find it comfortable. They can't be resold here so they are donated to charity.

Plastic Inevitable

Varg burned churches, not forests.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be honest, if I had money to burn I would by the best bed I could find, I love my bed, I love my bedding and pillow - it is worth spending money on a bed
The best bed you can find doesn't have to be $6k though. Mine is heavenly and it was just under a thousand (for a king). Hamby is either flexing or she got ripped the fuck off because mattresses are one of the biggest scams in the business. And everyone I know who's bought a Tempurpedic fucking hates the damn things; they're hot, you sink into them even if you're not a deathfat, and there's no support so you wake up in pain. Also can you imagine Necky and Hamber sharing a bed, even a king size one? You know Pillow Princess is going to take up 2/3s of the space at least.

HickoryDickory

Pill-Popper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know why people think that Amber would let Becky on her new swag bed? If this is to be her bedbound bed, she'll need all of it to herself.

Besides, I would think Becky would be looking for space away from Amber to grieve.

HickoryDickory

Pill-Popper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just assumed that was part of her manipulation and controlling behavior. If Amber really phone bombs Becky (re: Williams clan thread) when she's out for any length of time, that's also a part of it.

She fears not being in control and losing a servant. She doesn't care who it is as long as she gets what she wants.

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
This video makes me even more angry after finding out about Becky's mom.

Her yapping about her 6,000 bed and smacking her lips and the duping delight- while becky's mom was literally dying

Disgusting
I swear to god, the lip smacking makes me sperg. I have to watch her videos/mirrors (Adblock) on mute with the auto generated subtitles or just read a recap because I fucking can’t deal.

I saw a lot of comments on her last video and on the subreddit about her constant smacking. It seems like the more people comment about it, the more she does it. Maybe I sound like I’m tinfoiling, but I feel like she’s reading her comments and she’s doing it on purpose. She’s so godawful that she has no other way to get revenge on her haydurs.

NosferatuORG

kiwifarms.net
I am a bit concerned already due to no more new video.
Since this cancer diagnosis and her medical intervention every video can be the last.
I do not follow any of her social media except Youtube.

Reactions: Cereal Killer

Gorlax

Let’s go fill the internet with crime, come on!
kiwifarms.net
I am a bit concerned already due to no more new video.
Since this cancer diagnosis and her medical intervention every video can be the last.
I do not follow any of her social media except Youtube.
I think she said in a recent Q&A that it would be about a week before her next video, and then she wants to start uploading daily/every other day. I’m surprised the gorl isn’t milking her hysterectomy to take a break from YT; if she did I wouldn’t blame her one bit tbh. But who would want to rest when there’s so much attention to be had??

KiwiKunt

Amber is my screaming pillow.....
kiwifarms.net
I think she said in a recent Q&A that it would be about a week before her next video, and then she wants to start uploading daily/every other day. I’m surprised the gorl isn’t milking her hysterectomy to take a break from YT; if she did I wouldn’t blame her one bit tbh. But who would want to rest when there’s so much attention to be had??
Does that mean a big 'August 1st' announcement

'Pathology Results and Orange Chicken Muckbang'

Tags
None