update | is my mom moving in with me? 07/23/20 - six thousand dollar bed y'all

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
Wait, wait, wait, Becky went out and bought a $6,000 bed while AL was "self quarantining." That's not how it works is it?? Wouldn't the whole household have to be quarantined? I see you Becky; hoping AL wouldn't pull through surgery so you could have a nice bed all to yourself!

Who believes she's actually getting up to just walk around her island or down the hall?? She doesn't have a yard and tree to walk to anymore.

She didn't eat anything for 2 days and lost a lb? I smell bullshit gorl.

Noom Boom

kiwifarms.net
Wait, wait, wait, Becky went out and bought a $6,000 bed while AL was "self quarantining." That's not how it works is it?? Wouldn't the whole household have to be quarantined? I see you Becky; hoping AL wouldn't pull through surgery so you could have a nice bed all to yourself!

Who believes she's actually getting up to just walk around her island or down the hall?? She doesn't have a yard and tree to walk to anymore.

She didn't eat anything for 2 days and lost a lb? I smell bullshit gorl.
No way in hell is she getting adequate exercise inside, even for normal sized people, people who truly care about their healthy, and people who live in larger houses, even they struggle just walking around inside consistently. No sir, it's far easier to just sit down lol

As an aside, I don't think any weight loss or gain can be fairly analyzed at this point. She would have an excess of fluids from the IV and her body swelling around the incision. I say it'll be fair to see how her weight has changed once she is a month out.

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
Trying to push this weight loss surgery theory is really on the deep end.

If anything moving to Lexington where her holy grail(s) are at (ie. Cheesecake Factory, Target, etc.) will just sabotage any weight loss she had in mind. Amber doesn’t have the self control to say no to these fast food places. She hasn’t lost but one pound and it’ll only be going up from there as she is recovering from surgery.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A bedbound contradiction. She pushed the morphine pump because she didn't want to feel any pain but yet gets home and says she's laying off the oxy.
Nah.
I guess moral of her story is- you weigh 600lbs, you need a $6000 bed.
Oh well gorl, more comfort for you when you're bedbound in those moomoos.

Edit: I just thought of a funny little story. You remember I told you guys I have a friend whose ex was a deathfat- around 500lbs and he had the gastric band, lost a bunch of weight and didn't want to be married anymore? Well one time they went on a vaca- when he was still a fatass- the mattress was one of the memory foam expensive things. As soon as he laid on it it basically sunk. So I take from that little diddy that memory foam isn't meant to hold 600lbs. I had to laugh when the friend told me about that.
And I'm sure Beggy didn't go in the store saying how her gf was a huge ass. All the store people wanted was to find a dumb ass willing to pay $6000 for a damn bed. They took one look at Benzo coming in and thought Hot Damn we got one

Last edited:

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m sperging here. Amber is not taking OxyContin. She is taking Oxycodone. That is Vicodin with Tylenol. My guess is she is taking 10/325. Vicodin is not as strong as Percocet and no where near the strength of Dilaudid, Morphine or OxyContin. I take enough pills to know.
oxycodone is the generic of Percocet. That is usually what they prescribe after hysterectomies.
Hydrocodone is generic for lortab/Norco.
So she's on Percocet.

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
A bedbound contradiction. She pushed the morphine pump because she didn't want to feel any pain but yet gets home and says
“I had constant IV medicine going in me, I could press a little button and I would constantly press it because I did not want to feel pain” yet in the next breath “I can withstand pain pretty well in my opinion”

D_Tractor

kiwifarms.net
That Tempurpedic base is way to flimsy to hold the 900lb duo.
Final_bases_comparison_ERGO_EXTEND.width-1000.png
I’m sperging here. Amber is not taking OxyContin. She is taking Oxycodone. That is Vicodin with Tylenol. My guess is she is taking 10/325. Vicodin is not as strong as Percocet and no where near the strength of Dilaudid, Morphine or OxyContin. I take enough pills to know.
(edit - i'm an idiot and know nothing about opiates because I am not a hillbilly junkie like everyone who corrected me)
Oxycodone = OxyContin (hilbilly heroin)
Dr's usually only perscribe this if other narcotics like Vicodin don't work.
Vicodin = Hydrocodone + Tylenol
Much milder and less addictive

She very clearly said "Click! oxycodone I think it's called" but she's a retard and a liar so who knows?

Last edited:

ethical

feelin like pussy, feelin like cunt
kiwifarms.net
Trying to push this weight loss surgery theory is really on the deep end.

If anything moving to Lexington where her holy grail(s) are at (ie. Cheesecake Factory, Target, etc.) will just sabotage any weight loss she had in mind. Amber doesn’t have the self control to say no to these fast food places. She hasn’t lost but one pound and it’ll only be going up from there as she is recovering from surgery.
"I need to eat orange chicken five times a week booboo, the doctor told me I need to get enough protein to heal from muh cancer surgery. Yes I've gained weight *lip smack* but that's muscle not fat and honestlyyy I'm lyke so proud of myself"

sperginity

abortion aficionado
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The way that she is so not alarmed about being unable to get a PET scan or an MRI is just fucking crazy to me. She should be fasting until she can fit in there to get good info about if her lymph nodes have cancer in them or not. I mean, christ, that is really important info and she is just going along with plan-b-for-ultra-fats as if it is anywhere near adequate. Her "gut feeling" that it hasn't spread is just so... her. She has a weird brand of optimism that translates to not having to do a god damn thing differently because hey, it will work out eventually!

Queen of Moderation

kiwifarms.net
Oxycontin and oxycodone are the same drug, except the formulation and mechanism of release is different.

OxyCONTIN is formulated to be long acting and is extended release. It was formulated for people with chronic pain where addiction wasn't the main concern. Unfortunately, it wasn't marketed that way and back in the '90s. Doctors over prescribed it and gave it for conditions where it was unwarranted. The kick backs from the drug companies the docs received didn't help either. People found that if they crushed up and snorted OxyCONTIN, they could get an intense high, and, unlike heroin, they were legal to possess and the dosage was consistent. Unlike heroin where one never knows if the drug dealer cut their shit with talc properly. Hillbillies came down with mysterious chronic pain ailments like fibromyalgia and Medicaid paid for "muh pain medicine", which Billy Bob and Irene Sue promptly sold to the drug dealers from the big city for extra cash. This went on for decades with full knowledge and nothing done to stop it. ....but I digress..

Percocet, on the other hand, is a fast acting formulation of Oxycodone at a much lesser milligram dosage usually mixed with Tylenol to potentiate it. This is what is prescribed in small quantities for the patient to take at home after major surgery or injury.

Trust me, Big AL got less than a week of Oxycodone. After the shit show mentioned above with over prescribing, people selling their scripts , and junkies abusing this shit, these aren't prescribed like tic tacs anymore. Fat Kristine the meth monkey (I love who ever wrote that up thread ❤❤) isn't going to get too far on what AL has.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oxycontin and oxycodone are the same drug, except the formulation and mechanism of release is different.

OxyCONTIN is formulated to be long acting and is extended release. It was formulated for people with chronic pain where addiction wasn't the main concern. Unfortunately, it wasn't marketed that way and back in the '90s. Doctors over prescribed it and gave it for conditions where it was unwarranted. The kick backs from the drug companies the docs received didn't help either. People found that if they crushed up and snorted OxyCONTIN, they could get an intense high, and, unlike heroin, they were legal to possess and the dosage was consistent. Unlike heroin where one never knows if the drug dealer cut their shit with talc properly. Hillbillies came down with mysterious chronic pain ailments like fibromyalgia and Medicaid paid for "muh pain medicine", which Billy Bob and Irene Sue promptly sold to the drug dealers from the big city for extra cash. This went on for decades with full knowledge and nothing done to stop it. ....but I digress..

Percocet, on the other hand, is a fast acting formulation of Oxycodone at a much lesser milligram dosage usually mixed with Tylenol to potentiate it. This is what is prescribed in small quantities for the patient to take at home after major surgery or injury.

Trust me, Big AL got less than a week of Oxycodone. After the shit show mentioned above with over prescribing, people selling their scripts , and junkies abusing this shit, these aren't prescribed like tic tacs anymore. Fat Kristine the meth monkey (I love who ever wrote that up thread ❤❤) isn't going to get too far on what AL has.
Yeah I'm sure they probably gave her a script of 30. And that's probably all she's going to get. Meth monkey mama will be dipping into them if Benzo Becky doesn't.

I believe something bad went down between all of them on that drunken night. I don't believe E&R or D&D are having anything to do with fatty. The free bleeding clot mess in their bathroom probably sealed it. Plus meth monkey mama didn't help by being there. I think they kicked Fatty's ass out. And it was sudden.
If she had been making plans to move- we would have definitely heard about it.
Something or someone got her big ass trio out of there suddenly.

Last edited:
Tags
None