update | is my mom moving in with me? 07/23/20 - six thousand dollar bed y'all

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
The bed is a waste of money. A hospital bed makes more sense if she wants to replace pillow mountain. This bed is going to be destroyed by her and Becky's massive girth and the company will point to the section in the warranty that mentions weight restrictions. The best case scenario is that Amber die and Becky absconds with it before the property is auctioned to pay creditors.

ethical

feelin like pussy, feelin like cunt
kiwifarms.net
For me.. it’s the pain. Or lack of in her case. But who knows for sure, unless we see scar tissue or paperwork or get an independent verification it’s all just Amber’s notoriously unreliable word for it.

I don’t know if she got WLS, or had a full hysterectomy and was gutted hip to hip. But from my limited experience of hysterectomy patients (and let’s not include the cancer diagnosis which must have been one hell of a shock) it’s all been a little too easy, she’s too cheerful and she was in and out of the hospital so quickly for someone with her serious health issues. She’s either really brave and battling through it to put on a smile for her audience or something is up. Shouldn’t this be hurting like all hell?!

Plus Amber lies.
I think she's probably used to being in a lot of pain and discomfort. And serious health issues? Our gorl has never not been at-risk for a variety of awful complications, including death. She's lived her entire life as obese to supermorbidly obese. She's an expert at denial. Every day she wakes up she faces possible death. This isn't anything new.

Bubblez McGee

Something's Fucky
kiwifarms.net
That Tempurpedic base is way to flimsy to hold the 900lb duo.
View attachment 1470636

Oxycodone = OxyContin (hilbilly heroin)
Dr's usually only perscribe this if other narcotics like Vicodin don't work.
Vicodin = Hydrocodone + Tylenol
Much milder and less addictive
She very clearly said "Click! oxycodone I think it's called" but she's a retard and a liar so who knows?
It's true that Hydrocodone is less powerful than Oxycodone, but whether its morphine, Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, a super potent analgesic like Fentanyl or black tar heroin...the one thing they all have in common is that they're opioids and they're all addictive. It's ironic, but someone prescribed a less powerful opioid might be at an increased risk of becoming addicted because of that false sense of security that makes them believe that since its only prescribed for moderate pain relief, that it can't lead to addition.
At that at this very moment, someone, somewhere is at a rehab center trying to get over a decades long opioid habit that all started with a dentist visit for a wisdom tooth extraction and a script for 10 vicodin tablets.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's true that Hydrocodone is less powerful than Oxycodone, but whether its morphine, Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, a super potent analgesic like Fentanyl or black tar heroin...the one thing they all have in common is that they're opioids and they're all addictive. It's ironic, but someone prescribed a less powerful opioid might be at an increased risk of becoming addicted because of that false sense of security that makes them believe that since its only prescribed for moderate pain relief, that it can't lead to addition.
At that at this very moment, someone, somewhere is at a rehab center trying to get over a decades long opioid habit that all started with a dentist visit for a wisdom tooth extraction and a script for 10 vicodin tablets.
You're right. That's all it takes to get started.
I've dealt with it a lot in my life and lost someone very close to me because of addiction.
I've observed it also runs in the genes. Usually whole families are addicted to benzos, opiates or alcohol.
It's a sad situation how sudden people can get hooked.

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
I’m sperging here. Amber is not taking OxyContin. She is taking Oxycodone. That is Vicodin with Tylenol. My guess is she is taking 10/325. Vicodin is not as strong as Percocet and no where near the strength of Dilaudid, Morphine or OxyContin. I take enough pills to know.
Now I’m sperging because Oxycodone is the generic name for OxyContin and it has no Tylenol. Vicodin is hydrocodone and Tylenol. Oxycodone with Tylenol is Percocet and Norco. Vicodin is a brand name. Goddamn. Google takes 10 seconds.

Noom Boom

kiwifarms.net
The bed is a waste of money. A hospital bed makes more sense if she wants to replace pillow mountain. This bed is going to be destroyed by her and Becky's massive girth and the company will point to the section in the warranty that mentions weight restrictions. The best case scenario is that Amber die and Becky absconds with it before the property is auctioned to pay creditors.
It's just all so stupid! Coincidentally enough, I recently had to buy a new bed and I saw those ridiculously overpriced adjustable bases and temperpedic mattresses full price on the floor for $3000 to $4000....you would have to literally go out and search for the most expensive thing you could find to get to $6000. Add to that that of - fucking - course a motorized base would have a (not huge) weight limit and fucking CLEARLY Amber and Becky are both morbidly obese and would rub right up against any limit.....how did this not come up? Why was this not discussed? HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW A 1.5 FOOT BASE WITH A 1 FOOT MATTRESS IS 2.5 FEET AND TOO FUCKING TALL FOR YOU????

Apologies, I'm done

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
The way that she is so not alarmed about being unable to get a PET scan or an MRI is just fucking crazy to me. She should be fasting until she can fit in there to get good info about if her lymph nodes have cancer in them or not. I mean, christ, that is really important info and she is just going along with plan-b-for-ultra-fats as if it is anywhere near adequate. Her "gut feeling" that it hasn't spread is just so... her. She has a weird brand of optimism that translates to not having to do a god damn thing differently because hey, it will work out eventually!
Completely agree with this, and I do have a question about this 'lymph nodes' thing she keeps referring to if anyone knows...

She's said before this video that her lymph nodes were enlarged, and that it could be for many reasons

In this video she mentioned that 'a sinus infection could cause it' - well yea, it certainly could but from personal experience and what I can understand from medical essays, it would be the lymph nodes nearest that infection that would be enlarged - like say if you have a dental abscess the lymph nodes in the neck can get painfully swollen?

So which lymph nodes would they look at in that scan? All of them? Because if it was all nodes enlarged rather than localised ones wouldn't that be more likely to indicate a cancer that has spread to them rather than infection (unless it's a systemic infection which sinus isn't)?

Idk maybe I'm getting unnecessarily confused because Albert has the verbal skills of a pre-schooler whenever she tries to explain anything but it just seemed odd to me somehow

Queen of Moderation

kiwifarms.net
For me.. it’s the pain. Or lack of in her case. But who knows for sure, unless we see scar tissue or paperwork or get an independent verification it’s all just Amber’s notoriously unreliable word for it.

I don’t know if she got WLS, or had a full hysterectomy and was gutted hip to hip. But from my limited experience of hysterectomy patients (and let’s not include the cancer diagnosis which must have been one hell of a shock) it’s all been a little too easy, she’s too cheerful and she was in and out of the hospital so quickly for someone with her serious health issues. She’s either really brave and battling through it to put on a smile for her audience or something is up. Shouldn’t this be hurting like all hell?!

Plus Amber lies.
Time will tell. I've said this from the beginning that something shady is going on. AL has contradicted herself several times and has been willfully vague. That is typical Amberlynn. But then the drunken incident and the boys moving out and the surgery. I can't help but think nobody wants to be a part of whatever drama bullshit she is concocting. Again, maybe I'm just a cynical asshole, but my Spidey senses have been tingling with this one

For her entire YT career we have seen how Big AL operates. She thinks in terms of confidence scams. Nothing is ever genuine or sincere. It is all about how she can gain supporters by putting on an act, shit on them and generate controversy a thus getting views and coin. However, at the same time, she is able to leave herself an out by fucking up time lines, deflecting, and denying things that we all saw and heard on her own social media . When she burns through one group of asspatters who turn to haydurs, she starts some other clickbait or verkackte journey™️ to reel in a new bunch. This is her content. This is her meal ticket.

Edit- typing like a drunk toddler

Last edited:

sperginity

abortion aficionado
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Completely agree with this, and I do have a question about this 'lymph nodes' thing she keeps referring to if anyone knows...

She's said before this video that her lymph nodes were enlarged, and that it could be for many reasons

In this video she mentioned that 'a sinus infection could cause it' - well yea, it certainly could but from personal experience and what I can understand from medical essays, it would be the lymph nodes nearest that infection that would be enlarged - like say if you have a dental abscess the lymph nodes in the neck can get painfully swollen?

So which lymph nodes would they look at in that scan? All of them? Because if it was all nodes enlarged rather than localised ones wouldn't that be more likely to indicate a cancer that has spread to them rather than infection (unless it's a systemic infection which sinus isn't)?

Idk maybe I'm getting unnecessarily confused because Albert has the verbal skills of a pre-schooler whenever she tries to explain anything but it just seemed odd to me somehow
its not really my area of knowledge, but I would imagine they are talking about the lymph nodes local to the site of the cancer, and there are a shitload of them in the groin area. If she had cancer in multiple lymph nodes it would probably show up on blood work, because that is very advanced cancer. usually swelling of the lymph nodes is either in one area due to an infection near that group of lymph nodes, like when the lymph nodes in the throat are swollen during an upper respiratory infection. Her constant UTIs and skin infections would make lymph nodes in that same area flare up quite often. there can also be generalized lymph node swelling (meaning all of them have some swelling) that is a common symptom of a systemic issue like lymphoma or having a serious viral infection. She wasn't super specific but if I had to bet it would be monitoring of just the lymph nodes near the groin. Her lymphedema no doubt complicates matters.

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
its not really my area of knowledge, but I would imagine they are talking about the lymph nodes local to the site of the cancer, and there are a shitload of them in the groin area. If she had cancer in multiple lymph nodes it would probably show up on blood work, because that is very advanced cancer. usually swelling of the lymph nodes is either in one area due to an infection near that group of lymph nodes, like when the lymph nodes in the throat are swollen during an upper respiratory infection. Her constant UTIs and skin infections would make lymph nodes in that same area flare up quite often. there can also be generalized lymph node swelling (meaning all of them have some swelling) that is a common symptom of a systemic issue like lymphoma or having a serious viral infection. She wasn't super specific but if I had to bet it would be monitoring of just the lymph nodes near the groin. Her lymphedema no doubt complicates matters.
Thank you muchly!
That pretty much backs up my understanding of the lymphatic system, so I guess the takeaway from that is 'we can't know or even really guess' because Amber just doesn't explain things properly 🤷🏻‍♀️

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

As you said, infection causes nearby lymph nodes to swell.

On a PET you're looking for lymph nodes and organs which are metabolically active. Cancer spreads to nearby lymph nodes first, which is why sentinel nodes are biopsied during surgery to remove cancerous tissue.

It gets a bit more complicated once cancer is widespread, but each cancer tends to have a pattern to its spread so those are the areas looked at first.

We have hundreds of lymph nodes and many of them can't be felt externally - the best non-invasive way we have of knowing what's going on with them is PET.

Last edited:

Plastic Inevitable

Varg burned churches, not forests.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

If she had WLS she'd be hurting too. The incision isn't small, and if she had it done laparoscopically she'd only have 5 small incisions but they also inflate you like a balloon to have room to work and you're sore and in pain for at least a week after as the gas works its way out of your abdominal cavity.

Now I’m sperging because Oxycodone is the generic name for OxyContin and it has no Tylenol. Vicodin is hydrocodone and Tylenol. Oxycodone with Tylenol is Percocet and Norco. Vicodin is a brand name. Goddamn. Google takes 10 seconds.
Norco is hydrocodone/APAP, same as Vicodin. Oxycodone isn't the generic name for OxyContin; the latter is a brand of extended-release formulation oxycodone. Percocet is a brand name of oxycodone/APAP. Roxicodone is a brand name for oxycodone without the extended release or the APAP.

Perhaps you'd better go back to pharmacy school. Or Google school.

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
As you said, infection causes nearby lymph nodes to swell.

On a PET you're looking for lymph nodes and organs which are metabolically active. Cancer spreads to nearby lymph nodes first, which is why sentinel nodes are biopsied during surgery to remove cancerous tissue.

It gets a bit more complicated once cancer is widespread, but each cancer tends to have a pattern to its spread so those are the areas looked at first.
Thanks yea, that's kind of where I was going with my thought process and questioning if they'd looked at all nodes and whether they were all swollen if so, because say randomly swollen lymph nodes in the face or neck could be as Amber described (sinus infection etc) but that wouldn't be the case if it was a groin/pelvic lymph node...it honestly seems to me that she doesn't have even a basic understanding of bodily systems at all 🤷🏻‍♀️

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On pain meds - I'm a Vicodin guy. It's always what I ask for and usually granted. Dental. Toofs being yanked and root canalled and shit. They work.

Add a shot or two of vodka and they work even better. Everybody responds to opiods differently. Some just pass out and sleep. Others (me) get psyched and want to disco penis in ear all night.

Hamber didn't seem particularly drugged out to me. I don't doubt she's in pain, but her YT video doesn't really show that at all. I have a bottle of 80mg time released morphine my brother (RIP) gave me. Can't even take 1/4 of a pill without puking my guts out.

If she stays the course (nobody dipping their grubby fat hands in the pill bottle), she'll be fine.

The $6000 bed? Yeah, prolly not so much.

Tags
None