update | is my mom moving in with me? 07/23/20 - six thousand dollar bed y'all

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Queen of Moderation

kiwifarms.net
On pain meds - I'm a Vicodin guy. It's always what I ask for and usually granted. Dental. Toofs being yanked and root canalled and shit. They work.

Add a shot or two of vodka and they work even better. Everybody responds to opiods differently. Some just pass out and sleep. Others (me) get psyched and want to disco penis in ear all night.

Hamber didn't seem particularly drugged out to me. I don't doubt she's in pain, but her YT video doesn't really show that at all. I have a bottle of 80mg time released morphine my brother (RIP) gave me. Can't even take 1/4 of a pill without puking my guts out.

If she stays the course (nobody dipping their grubby fat hands in the pill bottle), she'll be fine.

The $6000 bed? Yeah, prolly not so much.
I feel obligated to tell you that breaking an extended release pill like MSContin and ingesting it is how ppl overdose. Especially if you are not drug tolerant.You are lucky you puked it up. (PSA over).

That said, I agree with you that AL didn't look particularly drugged up. And that everyone reacts to opioids differently. Based on experience, people who do not take them with any regularity or have never taken them, tend to just sleep. People with a history of use, legitimate or not, tend to perc up (pun?). It's a dopamine thing.

Lastly, I know it's Buttfuck, KY, but she should have her results in by now of any biopsies.

I will be shooketh if we ever get anything approximating the whole (hole? Lol) truth from her.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lastly, I know it's Buttfuck, KY, but she should have her results in by now of any biopsies.

I will be shooketh if we ever get anything approximating the whole (hole? Lol) truth from her.
Even if the results are back, they might get discussed at an MDT meeting before they're given to Amber. That's what happens here, even if the results indicate that no further treatment is needed.

In Memoriam

kiwifarms.net
That Tempurpedic base is way to flimsy to hold the 900lb duo.
View attachment 1470636

Oxycodone = OxyContin (hilbilly heroin)
Dr's usually only perscribe this if other narcotics like Vicodin don't work.
Vicodin = Hydrocodone + Tylenol
Much milder and less addictive
She very clearly said "Click! oxycodone I think it's called" but she's a retard and a liar so who knows?
OxyContin is pure oxycodone time release.
Percocet is oxycodone/ acetaminophen and comes in 3 strengths 5/250, 7.5/325 or 10/500
Otherwise you are right but on this you are loud and wrong

Reactions: She Who Dealt It

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
OxyContin is pure oxycodone time release.
Percocet is oxycodone/ acetaminophen and comes in 3 strengths 5/250, 7.5/325 or 10/500
Otherwise you are right but on this you are loud and wrong
P
Really? If this is true, good for Becky, even she deserves better.
Look honey, all bets are off. Why? Cause there isn't a single thing you can bet money on in the Amberverse.

Feel free to message me to discuss your statement.

SassyAndMorbidlyObese

Dead Gorl Waddling
kiwifarms.net
Thanks yea, that's kind of where I was going with my thought process and questioning if they'd looked at all nodes and whether they were all swollen if so, because say randomly swollen lymph nodes in the face or neck could be as Amber described (sinus infection etc) but that wouldn't be the case if it was a groin/pelvic lymph node...it honestly seems to me that she doesn't have even a basic understanding of bodily systems at all 🤷🏻‍♀️
I mean I didn't know about any of this until recently due to Amber's alleged cancer "journey"! Is all this common knowledge? It has been educational, though. I don't really read about many of the munchies, besides Anna aka FitVeganGinger, but her issues are not cancer.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can any Medfags give a rough idea of how long it will take her to get results form the biopsy? if I had to guess I'd say at least a couple of weeks post op.
Post-op follow up here is usually booked for 6 weeks after surgery and that's normally when histology results would be discussed. That might change if the requesting doctor has assigned a higher level of urgency to the request or if the pathologist observes something which indicates the cancer is more serious than the notes in the request suggest.

If she went to an actual cancer centre, then her case would most likely be discussed with a team prior to her being told the results.

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
I mean I didn't know about any of this until recently due to Amber's alleged cancer "journey"! Is all this common knowledge? It has been educational, though. I don't really read about many of the munchies, besides Anna aka FitVeganGinger, but her issues are not cancer.
I'm not sure how common 'common knowledge' it is tbh; we did learn basics of rhe lymphatic system at high school but I'm just a voracious reader and medical sites, papers and books come into that for me

I'd have thought though that Albert would have at least looked into such things especially lymph-node swellings etc with her 'diagnosis' being what she says it is

Ugh FVG - such an obvious faker! I think once you know of her and some of the other munchies it kinda puts into perspective that people do lie about their health all the time...and we know Amber has repeatedly done so and I'm sure she will again
Is she lying about cancer? Could well be and if she isn't it's probably one of the very few things she hasn't lied about

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
Shes acting like chantal acted afters her. Shes basically trained herself to deal with being in pain and she seems like shes in a real good mood that a obesity comorbidity has possibly been taken care of and she can go back to her Bullshit.

I'm more bothered by her krystle era voice. What does her real voice sound like?

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shes acting like chantal acted afters her. Shes basically trained herself to deal with being in pain and she seems like shes in a real good mood that a obesity comorbidity has possibly been taken care of and she can go back to her Bullshit.

I'm more bothered by her krystle era voice. What does her real voice sound like?
Cunty. We see it in her livestreams. She is still acting or her mom.there

Edit: had old quote in there

Thumbsballs

kiwifarms.net
The way that she is so not alarmed about being unable to get a PET scan or an MRI is just fucking crazy to me. She should be fasting until she can fit in there to get good info about if her lymph nodes have cancer in them or not. I mean, christ, that is really important info and she is just going along with plan-b-for-ultra-fats as if it is anywhere near adequate. Her "gut feeling" that it hasn't spread is just so... her. She has a weird brand of optimism that translates to not having to do a god damn thing differently because hey, it will work out eventually!
That’s called denial! It works well for out of control addicts.

Also regarding the bed I’m sure there wasn’t a bed store they probably ordered it online and had it delivered and set up.

and that drunk night led to the boys moving out and destiny and Dana not talking to alr so that means alr probably had an effing freak out about destiny kissing beckys arm probably from some dare or something but like I said in the past she probably made it clear she was not jealous that it was Becky she was jealous that destiny wasn’t kissing her and they probably had a big drunk scream fest which brought Erick and Ricky out to Stand up for Becky and then they said f this and left.

one can speculate but really what else could have happened to make everybody but eeyore Becky walk away?

FrozenJade

kiwifarms.net
Who the fuck spends that much money on a bed they haven't even tried?
Her mind is very infantile--The more expensive the product the better the quality. She also physically can't miss an opportunity to flex on the haters. Also let's face it, she can't really be walking around stores and trying on beds now can she...think about the damages

Last edited:

Unionjack77

kiwifarms.net
Can any Medfags give a rough idea of how long it will take her to get results form the biopsy? if I had to guess I'd say at least a couple of weeks post op.
It can take 1 to 2 weeks to be examined and processed. Sometimes quicker.

Also regarding the bed I’m sure there wasn’t a bed store they probably ordered it online and had it delivered and set up.

and that drunk night led to the boys moving out and destiny and Dana not talking to alr so that means alr probably had an effing freak out about destiny kissing beckys arm probably from some dare or something but like I said in the past she probably made it clear she was not jealous that it was Becky she was jealous that destiny wasn’t kissing her and they probably had a big drunk scream fest which brought Erick and Ricky out to Stand up for Becky and then they said f this and left.

one can speculate but really what else could have happened to make everybody but eeyore Becky walk away?
Excuse my fucked dyslexic brain but didn't Al also mention pants being exchanged?

D_Tractor

kiwifarms.net

Is it confirmed that night was the last time Amber and Destiny were still cordial with each other?

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net

There was 2 different parties. The first one was the "social distancing" picnic with the tiktok of amber and Dustin together. She states in that one that they got drunk and the kissing/ clothing exchange occured.

The one that somthing bad happend was a different night when she threw Cheetos puffs in her mouth and ate wendys the next morning. Someone asked her about it recently and she said someone passed out. That's obviously a lie and I'm leaning more towards something happening between the boys and Becky regarding amber and Becky choose the hammy of course.

Gorlax

Let’s go fill the internet with crime, come on!
kiwifarms.net
There was 2 different parties. The first one was the "social distancing" picnic with the tiktok of amber and Dustin together. She states in that one that they got drunk and the kissing/ clothing exchange occured.

The one that somthing bad happend was a different night when she threw Cheetos puffs in her mouth and ate wendys the next morning. Someone asked her about it recently and she said someone passed out. That's obviously a lie and I'm leaning more towards something happening between the boys and Becky regarding amber and Becky choose the hammy of course.
I would have liked to make a “What Really Happened That Night?” thread but I guess it’s a little late for that idea. Regardless my guess is they all had a drunken orgy, Ricky passed out from the stank of Amber’s cooch and now the boys are splitting because they’re too embarrassed to live in the same house anymore. Hey, if Amber won’t tell us we’ll just have to assume, right?

Tags
None