update | june 2 2020 06/02/20 -

Bicassie

kiwifarms.net
Im not even trying to be a bitch but she looks HUGE compared to 3 weeks ago. She looks like summer 2019 amber in this video.
Yup, we also haven’t had a weigh-in for almost a month and we know that she has been drinking and binging a lot in the last weeks. She is literally gaining it all back. The fact that she’s avoiding the scale means she’s gaining it all back again FAST.

dingobaby

point blank period hole
kiwifarms.net
Wonder how long she's going to be complaining that her snatch hurts. She'll probably be recommended hormonal birth control and metformin (as well as to lose some fucking weight) but we all know what her compliance is like.
I was wondering about her getting on birth control to normalize her period, but I'm not sure they would rx them to her because of vascular risks. My dr. advised me against birth control simply because of my history of migraines. I'm guessing the risk/benefit ratio wouldn't be worth it for her,

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was wondering about her getting on birth control to normalize her period, but I'm not sure they would rx them to her because of vascular risks. My dr. advised me against birth control simply because of my history of migraines. I'm guessing the risk/benefit ratio wouldn't be worth it for her,
I doubt they'd put her on birth control because of her age and her weight.
Can't imagine how utterly fucked up her hormones are.
Well how will Becky handle Norma death?
Fatty if you're here-you look disgusting. Since you don't bathe yourself unless someone tells you to because you stink.
Go take a shower and wash that greasy ass hair
You don't want infection and maggots in your dainty hole.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
WHY the fuck does she have to go with Thumby to her mom's? Jesus christ let them be alone. She's filthy and whiny and bloody and will make the visit be all about her. "You dyin' from cancer, Norma? Well, I just had an awful medical emergency too!"
Thumby should back the car over her in the driveway.

Frogamber

kiwifarms.net
Yup, we also haven’t had a weigh-in for almost a month and we know that she has been drinking and binging a lot in the last weeks. She is literally gaining it all back. The fact that she’s avoiding the scale means she’s gaining it all back again FAST.
This reminds me, didn't she say this month (well May but whatevs) should be double digits in weight loss. Cause she so smart little girl she noticed a pattern in her weight loss... I really wanna see the weigh-in now. The update everybody needs.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This reminds me, didn't she say this month (well May but whatevs) should be double digits in weight loss. Cause she so smart little girl she noticed a pattern in her weight loss... I really wanna see the weigh-in now. The update everybody needs.
There's no way she will do a weigh in. She's gaining like a fattened up pig.
Remember she said if she gained weight- she would say she's losing?
Big. Fat. Liar.
She will never change

Tags
None