update | june 2 2020 06/02/20 -

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm guessing her blood sugar was waaaay into the diabetic range and she's trying real hard to convince herself it was an anomaly and not, y'know. Because she's diabetic.
Is it possible for a diabetic to game the fasted blood sugar test to make it appear that they're not diabetic? Because if Amber has been telling the truth this whole time about being "not even pre-diabetic", maybe it was because when they tested her at the ER she didn't expect that test to get taken and so there was an accurate blood sugar measurement. Obviously it wouldn't be a fasted amount, but I'm guessing one's blood sugar still shouldn't be above a certain range, even after eating recently.

I'm not sure why people are surprised Amber is putting out these videos and her prerecorded junk videos when Norma is dying. Amber probably isn't supposed to talk about Norma. We only know about her diagnosis because @FrazzleCakes told us. These videos are how she makes money to support herself and Becky. Even if Amber hadn't just earned herself a huge ER bill, she still has to earn money.

Twa Corbies

kiwifarms.net
Yup, we also haven’t had a weigh-in for almost a month and we know that she has been drinking and binging a lot in the last weeks. She is literally gaining it all back. The fact that she’s avoiding the scale means she’s gaining it all back again FAST.
I'm sure she's still spotting and sore but I think it's time to climb off that cross. Especially since Becky might be heading into some major pain.
Amber, do what adults do. Follow your after care directions. GO to your follow up and DO what they recommend. Suck it up and deal with your tereeeeefying results by actually dealing with them.

Last edited:

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She did it - she got on my last nerve today after me saying yesterday that I simply found her shenanigans amusing lately. Yes, I have a large box ready for my puzzle pieces & a clean shelf for my top hats:

Going to Norma's because: "Kind of an emergency" with what she thinks is a deadpan face, except I can see the shimmering aura of resentment... then immediately jump cuts to reminding us what sauce she puts on her eggs & she recommends it. Yeah, I see the urgency is really resonating with you.

The chair she's on is creaking ominously..

Poor MartyLynn - still in pain, sitting is hard, doesn't know about the drive to Norma's & being there. Okay Amber, here's a lesson in Empathy 101. I'm sure Norma knows about your 'dire emergency' by now. If she asks how you're doing, here's a version of the only acceptable answer under the circumstances: "It's healing nicely & I feel better every day & thanks for asking but that's not important today. How are YOU feeling & would you like me to get you a fresh glass of cold water? Is there anything else I can get you while you chat with Becky?" Not hard, Amber, not hard at all. And a couple of Motrin should ease any remaining discomfort long enough to make the drive.

2 weeks until your appointment is fine. I'm sure you were told is anything went weird, to either call his office or go to emerg. If it was something he thought was potentially really serious, he would have squeezed you in sooner.

A few days ago, her blood work wasn't great. Now, it's "very bad". You know what's bad? Your declining views & ad revenue; not to mention your attempts to manipulate your audience. Your lab result sheet may have given you your values & a low to high normal range but I have serious doubts about you being able to begin to interpret them, especially a combination of abnormal results. But a few days has given her the time to figure out this is an angle she can play up for drama.

She's looking for ways to distract herself from the potential horror of her path findings? Of course a Cluster B personality type would have a hard time figuring that out, especially a narc. BECKY. Becky, her mom & THEIR needs. If I remember correctly, she doesn't have that great a relationship with Becky's family but grownups have the maturity to put that aside, to shut up & be helpful when the Grim Reaper is strolling down the road with a family or extended family member's address in hand.

"*I* need the results this week." No, you WANT the results this week. Unless the pathology requisition was flagged *urgent* because the surgeon thought he might have found something REALLY hinky when he did the procedure, your test takes it's place in the long line of work the pathologist & team need to do.

Her closing act mentioning she was having a hard time cleaning the adhesive residue because... hurts was just the icing on the cake. Want to avoid future problems with IV insertions? Lose some of the approximately 450 lbs. of pure fat you're carrying.

Something just struck me - she rarely goes to Norma's - I'm not sure she's more than tolerated most times so why now? So she can make sure Becky doesn't say anything rash; like: "Mom, don't worry, I'm gonna go back home, pack up some things & come spend a few weeks with you to help out."?

Last edited:

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it possible for a diabetic to game the fasted blood sugar test to make it appear that they're not diabetic? Because if Amber has been telling the truth this whole time about being "not even pre-diabetic", maybe it was because when they tested her at the ER she didn't expect that test to get taken and so there was an accurate blood sugar measurement. Obviously it wouldn't be a fasted amount, but I'm guessing one's blood sugar still shouldn't be above a certain range, even after eating recently.
Absolutely.

There's a normal range for fasting, as well as a normal range for having eaten within the past two hours. These are measured differently in the US vs the rest of the world, so I'm not going to bother giving numbers no one cares about anyway -- the takeaway is that extremely high glucose, fasted or not, is indicative of diabetes. Blood sugar does fluctuate normally during the day, after eating/exercising/sleeping/etc., so the fasting glucose is generally considered more reliable and is what's typically used.

The A1C test AL claims to have taken a few years ago, and which allegedly showed her as "not even pre-diabetic" is a better test -- the "gold standard" for diabetes testing. Your red blood cells live for around 90 days, and if you squint at them juuuust right, they reveal how high your blood sugar has been during their lifetime. You can think of it like a high-tide mark on the beach.

So, if her A1C was normal, it means she didn't spike into the "uh oh" range at any point in the past three months. It's not a license to carry on gorging, of course, but I'm sure she took that to mean this mysterious disease that strikes without warning and is totally unpredictable and unpreventable through living a sensible lifestyle had passed her over permanently.

Lol.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Am pretty sure she is going to decide that the hospital test results are wrong and will ask her 'new' doctor for a second opinion. She's already pissy about something that happened at the hospital - my bet is that someone was brutally honest with her about her health (and hygiene) and she did NOT like it.
Bitch arrive at the hospital covered in period blood and with a shit arse, leaving a biohazard trail behind her because she was incapable of padding her hole.
I'm sure someone would have a little chat about basic hygiene procedures.... horrible mean ones, like wiping and using a pad...
ooOOOoooh how dare they, damn fatphobic bullies!!!

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
Something just struck me - she rarely goes to Norma's - I'm not sure she's more than tolerated most times so why now? So she can make sure Becky doesn't say anything rash; like: "Mom, don't worry, I'm gonna go back home, pack up some things & come spend a few weeks with you to help out."?
I'm guessing out of pure obligation and because it would look especially heartless and cold to NOT visit her partner's terminally ill family member. And probably, as you suggested, a way to keep tabs on Becky and make sure family members don't get the opportunity to stage their own intervention of sorts.

Honestly, Amber would be helping them more by NOT going because she's useless AF and sucks the energy and life force out of every room she enters. She also requires special accommodations now that will only burden Becky more at a time when her focus and energy should be given to her mother and not literally wiping her girlfriend's ass.

Amber's reasons in the past for not going was because there was nowhere for her to sleep and the car ride was very uncomfortable on her tree trunks. Which is probably true, but we all know the real reason is because Becky's family hates her with the heat of a thousand suns. Kind of hard to pretend otherwise, when we have receipts from Misty's Facebook account, basically confirming it.

She's not wanted there, and I'm sure she knows it too.

RandallBoggs

kiwifarms.net
Uhh idk if birth control would be a good idea. It makes normal sized people gain 20lbs. Imagine how bad it would be for her😳😳. And since she shows no consistency in her life, it would make matter worse.

Lol where the fuck did you bring 20 lbs from
Yes one of the side effects is weight gain but a) it's a very rare side effect and b) even if you get it, in no world will the pill on its own cause you to gain 20 whole pounds

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes one of the side effects is weight gain but a) it's a very rare side effect and b) even if you get it, in no world will the pill on its own cause you to gain 20 whole pounds
But people will that are on it use it as the excuse that they gained those 20+ pounds, just like they blame PCOS for being morbidly obese.

But people will that are on it use it as the excuse that they gained those 20+ pounds, just like they blame PCOS for being morbidly obese.
People love a scapegoat. No one likes owning up to their own missteps, especially HammyLynn. Everything is a crutch to her. She’d milk a PCOS diagnosis all the way to 700+ lbs.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As usual, she's giving us her version of reality & her typical vague posting only hints at what that reality might happen to be. Luckily for us, she's dense enough to drop too many hints & varies them enough so that the truth isn't that hard to discern. But if she didn't want people figuring it out, she wouldn't say anything, would she? Another update r 3 & we'll know the score, in spite of her.

One thing that is absolutely clear is that she's regained a big chunk of the 70-whatever pounds she managed to lose over the late fall & early winter. A D&C isn't a major enough disruption to the body to cause significant, (temporary), fluid retention & she's a few weeks past her adolescent drinking binge. It's pure gluttony.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When test results reveal that the 'beetus has entered the chat.
View attachment 1344126
lol god damn. :story:
I'm reposting your gif so it shows up for comparison, but this shows so clearly that she is rapidly packing that weight back on.
update-june-2.gifScreen Shot 2020-05-02 at 19.07.51.png
Just a month ago, there was space between her bottom chin and her chest fat. Now, that extra space is gone, her neck is gone, her ability to wear a choker (which she is wearing in the picture on the right) is gone.

Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 20.34.31.png
She's going to need to rethink her list of hashtags for her next IG post, if she ever bothers to update her weight loss IG again. May I suggest #freebleeder? How about #intacthymen?

Tags
None