update | june 2 2020 06/02/20 -

Xenomorph

I'm back, FUCKERS!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
AFAIK the only birth control that make you gain weight is the shot. The pill can make you more hungry but you won't gain weight if you don't overeat, and the increased appetite goes away after you've been on it for a while.
dusty claimed thats why she blew up and not the fact that AL was eating all the time and didnt wanna be the only one

Sodium-King-90

kiwifarms.net
It's videos like this one that really make me hope that Becky is behind one of the accounts here, venting her TRUE feelings about Amber in secret.
With all we know, the fact her mother is dying, the fact Amber would rather vie for her attention rather than support her, the fact it's abundantly clear they've never had a sex life... And chief of all, the fact Becky wipes Amber's ass... There's no way Becky has any affection for Amber. I'd wager that she resents her greatly, perhaps even hates Amber. But at this point, it'd be easier waiting until she dies than to end the relationship.

kiwifarms.net
WHY the fuck does she have to go with Thumby to her mom's? Jesus christ let them be alone. She's filthy and whiny and bloody and will make the visit be all about her. "You dyin' from cancer, Norma? Well, I just had an awful medical emergency too!"
Thumby should back the car over her in the driveway.
restaurants are opening up in Kentucky. Hope she put underwear and a pad on.. or is she just free bleeding because it's her car.

I think the ayggs were to show "see guys I'm on track"

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's no way Becky has any affection for Amber. I'd wager that she resents her greatly, perhaps even hates Amber.
Well, sure. Becky is with Amber for the money. If Amber's money dries up there's no way Becky doesn't drop her, yet another reason Amber will keep pushing out her prerecorded videos. Amber can't afford to lose both her income stream and her ass wiper.

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
Bitch arrive at the hospital covered in period blood and with a shit arse, leaving a biohazard trail behind her because she was incapable of padding her hole.
I'm sure someone would have a little chat about basic hygiene procedures.... horrible mean ones, like wiping and using a pad...
ooOOOoooh how dare they, damn fatphobic bullies!!!
What a awkward discovery by the ER team. Oh she arrived without a feminine napkin or at least a towel down there? I found that odd considering shes so dainty and squeamish about stuff that she would just sit and free bleed like that.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Well, sure. Becky is with Amber for the money. If Amber's money dries up there's no way Becky doesn't drop her, yet another reason Amber will keep pushing out her prerecorded videos. Amber can't afford to lose both her income stream and her ass wiper.
I think so too. She can pay the medical bills from her saving, but she needs a constant income flow to satisfy Becky. Becky quit her job expecting Amber to compensate for it. Becky will leave Amber if she does not receive the money she is expecting. She is basically doing the work of a personal service worker, and she does not mind it if it pays well. If she leaves, I do not think that Eric and Richie would tolerate Amber for very long. Even with a reduce income from YT, she is doing well, but maybe not well enough for Becky.

Wit Shoes

kiwifarms.net
Becky will leave Amber if she does not receive the money she is expecting.
I don't think that's the way this codependent rodeo would go. I don't see Becky leaving. And I don't see an easy resolution to this at all.

I think it would be very hard for I Becky, Eric and Ricky to force Amber out of the house that they jointly rent. She would kick and squeal and get on social media to throw shit. AND since Amber paid 3/4 of the rent, Becky would have to go get a new job and the boy's rent would have to increase.

If Becky just moved out, leaving Amber behind, Eric and Ricky might understand... but certainly that would crater the friendship. I don't think Becky has that many friends, she doesn't seem strong enough to leave the shanty. AND, because she's leaving a narc, she'd need new cell phone, account passwords, etc. What's more of a hassle? Going through all that... Or keeping things as-is and wiping sugar-mama's ass three times a day?

Best case (and what I secretly hoped for last summer) was that the boys would want their own place, THEN Becky would maybe have the space to make a break with Amber.

But as long as they're all living in that space, I don't see Becky breaking up with Amber.

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
I like the part where amber acts like if her pussy wasn't shredded,she would be at a BLM protest just like how she wishes she was at a park if they weren't closed due to the virus. You skipped pride because Becky had a flashback about her nephew and you wanted to ubereat Chinese food at 11 at night.

Janai

kiwifarms.net
The pill can make you more hungry but you won't gain weight if you don't overeat, and the increased appetite goes away after you've been on it for a while.
Yes one of the side effects is weight gain but a) it's a very rare side effect and b) even if you get it, in no world will the pill on its own cause you to gain 20 whole pounds
Yea I didn’t mean the pill on its own, but I do know plenty of people who have gained a good amount weight by going on birth control(more in particular the pill or arm implant). maybe they are lazy and just need to exercise. but someone did state that it might make you hungry, so that is probably it. and we all know ALR can’t control her eating habits. Therefore, I still by stand by it not being a good idea. Not only cause the weight issues, but there are other side affects, alr can’t take of herself, and that’s just the truth.

TomatilloSalsa

Easy Peasy Portuguese-y
kiwifarms.net
I like the part where amber acts like if her pussy wasn't shredded,she would be at a BLM protest just like how she wishes she was at a park if they weren't closed due to the virus. You skipped pride because Becky had a flashback about her nephew and you wanted to ubereat Chinese food at 11 at night.
I think I'm more irritated with her than usual because she's so oblivious to the rather big situation type deal that's going on in our country right now and thinks anyone is interested in taking the time to listen to more updates about her renovated pussy and her severely non-acute medical issues.

Read the room, AL! Now's not the time!

(Though the only thing that would be worse is probably if she tried doing a video devoted to current events. Maybe we could get another cameo from Rickie reminding us that he wants to adopt a black baby just so he can give her a "ghetto" name!)

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think I'm more irritated with her than usual because she's so oblivious to the rather big situation type deal that's going on in our country right now and thinks anyone is interested in taking the time to listen to more updates about her renovated pussy and her severely non-acute medical issues.
If you expect Amber to ever give more than a superficial acknowledgement or parrot platitudes she's seen on social media regarding anything going on socially or politically, you're going to be disappointed. If that's the kind of commentary you want to see from deathfats, check out lividlipids, fatgirlflow, mermaidqueenjude, or the Fat Acceptance threads.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
is thumby in the deathfat deathpool? if she's not, maybe she should be,

imagine if neckless is the first out of all of them to bog off - because this time she was ACTUALLY successful shooting herself in the fat head after yet another family member around her dies.

if her mom goes and amber was close behind.....idk how she'd handle it but Thumby is a big fat depressed tard who would see the perfect reason to attempt to eat the family shotgun a second time

Tags
None