update | june 2 2020 06/02/20 -

RandallBoggs

kiwifarms.net
Hmmm, which do I hate more?

Meeklynn or Smuglynn?

Smuglynn is more entertaining but I’m not filled with rage watching Meeklynn...
I think it's because meeklynn is just so goddamn fake lol. Smuglynn is who she really is, a cunty autistic narcissist. While meeklynn is her fake uwu dainty sympathy grabbing persona. The human brain is remarkably good at spotting deception.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Fatty if you're here-you look disgusting. Since you don't bathe yourself unless someone tells you to because you stink.
Go take a shower and wash that greasy ass hair
Like Dr Gnome told Steven Assanti on last week's final chapter(!) of the Assanti brothers: you smell, take a fucking shower.

This reminds me, didn't she say this month (well May but whatevs) should be double digits in weight loss. Cause she so smart little girl she noticed a pattern in her weight loss... I really wanna see the weigh-in now. The update everybody needs.
She's traumatized by her period and such an empath that she has feeleeeens about Norma and also the black. WTF is wrong with you, haydur?

Would never make it. Needs 4-wheel drive.
Needs a tank.

I'm not sure why people are surprised Amber is putting out these videos and her prerecorded junk videos when Norma is dying. Amber probably isn't supposed to talk about Norma. We only know about her diagnosis because @FrazzleCakes told us. These videos are how she makes money to support herself and Becky. Even if Amber hadn't just earned herself a huge ER bill, she still has to earn money.
I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

She did it - she got on my last nerve today after me saying yesterday that I simply found her shenanigans amusing lately. Yes, I have a large box ready for my puzzle pieces & a clean shelf for my top hats:
None of that, my dudegorl.

lol god damn. :story:
I'm reposting your gif so it shows up for comparison, but this shows so clearly that she is rapidly packing that weight back on.
View attachment 1344361View attachment 1344360
Just a month ago, there was space between her bottom chin and her chest fat. Now, that extra space is gone, her neck is gone, her ability to wear a choker (which she is wearing in the picture on the right) is gone.
And you could see her ears when looking fully at her moon face. That's gone away again, too.

Alpo_Farts36

I can see Russia from my backyard
kiwifarms.net
PL? I have veins that “roll” and it usually takes three to five tries before they get one. With that being said, I’ve had super gnarly-looking bruises but they’ve never been painful, slightly tender but that’s it.
Hammy barely has any bruising and the bitch is almost translucent so they would be very visible.

She really can’t handle even a modicum of discomfort can she? She’d rather have week-old adhesive covered in dirt, dog hair and dandruff than“suffer” for 15 seconds.
Plus Norma has terminal cancer and everything, but OW MY BRUISE HERRRRTS

nya001

kiwifarms.net
PL? I have veins that “roll” and it usually takes three to five tries before they get one. With that being said, I’ve had super gnarly-looking bruises but they’ve never been painful, slightly tender but that’s it.
Hammy barely has any bruising and the bitch is almost translucent so they would be very visible.

She really can’t handle even a modicum of discomfort can she? She’d rather have week-old adhesive covered in dirt, dog hair and dandruff than“suffer” for 15 seconds.
Rolling veins are unfortunate but people with good hands can sort of hold them into place but as you see eventually they find them :-)

Now blubber-covered veins are harder because they are deep down and you can't hold them into place - but then as you say it's just a moment of discomfort, it's not like they cut a piece of skin out and rub the wound in salt.

And yes there is something wrong in being a landwhale especially because then everyone's taxes are paying for all the treatments from twisted ankles to being mentally deranged because they refuse to actually get treated for fat. But then natural selection, you don't see many old mounds of blubber waddling around.

phoenixrrt762

kiwifarms.net
They probably found some blood in her cholesterol and she's worried about that.
Her A1C is probably sky high, and if they got an ABG I bet her CO2 is high too....because sleep apnea from obesity. I’m sure other markers are off, too, liver enzymes and such. I think they would tell her only basic info though, enough to convince her to get a follow up appointment with a primary care doc. I never caught if she had a primary?

Did they get an ABG, I wonder? I think she said they had to get ‘blood out of her wrist’....a radial ABG stick. Sometimes your wrist will hurt for a bit after if the nerve was hit. Obese people are hard to stick for arterial blood...and ABG’s can be painful. That’s one thing I hate doing, I hate hurting people.

nya001

kiwifarms.net
Did they get an ABG, I wonder? I think she said they had to get ‘blood out of her wrist’....a radial ABG stick. Sometimes your wrist will hurt for a bit after if the nerve was hit. Obese people are hard to stick for arterial blood...and ABG’s can be painful. That’s one thing I hate doing, I hate hurting people.
(explanation: HbA1C measures the average sugar in the last few months, ABG is arterial blood gas, when somebody needs to measure the ABG things are not good. Worse is when said arterial blood gas needs to be taken from the leg, near the groin. ABG can also me measured from a prick on a finger. Anyway there are very clever things they can measure and say whether things are compensated or not and more or less why)

well maybe you hurt them for a little while but then you are helping them from much worse things, better a little pain than to wait until they are unconscious imho

but going back to the thread who knows what she calls wrist, maybe her "elbow pit" is so full of fat that they couldn't find a vein or they would need a deep vet cow needle or just nothing would stay there and the only place they could find a vein was her hand

but in any case she seems to me a moo-thing (cows are nice animals) who posts about people wiping her and complains about fat while eating snacks and has hissy fits about haydurs.

Last edited:

phoenixrrt762

kiwifarms.net
(explanation: HbA1C measures the average sugar in the last few months, ABG is arterial blood gas, when somebody needs to measure the ABG things are not good. Worse is when said arterial blood gas needs to be taken from the leg, near the groin. ABG can also me measured from a prick on a finger. Anyway there are very clever things they can measure and say whether things are compensated or not and more or less why)

well maybe you hurt them for a little while but then you are helping them from much worse things, better a little pain than to wait until they are unconscious imho

but going back to the thread who knows what she calls wrist, maybe her "elbow pit" is so full of fat that they couldn't find a vein or they would need a deep vet cow needle or just nothing would stay there and the only place they could find a vein was her hand

but in any case she seems to me a moo-thing (cows are nice animals) who posts about people wiping her and complains about fat while eating snacks and has hissy fits about haydurs.
Thanks for explaining, I should have done that, sorry...

• Feels
Reactions: nya001

Mistress Cuckfucker

kiwifarms.net
Well, it is cancer. And she is blaming herself which, all criticisms aside, breaks my heart. It's not like she got lung cancer after smoking for 50 years. Being a healthy weight and getting her annual gyno exams would have reduced, but not eliminated the risk. Of course that won't stop the Haydurs from making money off of the fresh content.

Tags
None