• ”I pray for a brave individual like Elliot Rodger to take up arms and annihilate every single one of you fuckers and every single person who shares your dead end dna.”

Money (Updated 6/1/2016) Chris spent $100 on Transformers, five days after begging for money

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by The American Hedgehog, May 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is why you don't buy his shit. I have been saying it for months. Stop enabling his feelings of entitlement

• Agree Agree x 19
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Hollywood Hulk Hogan

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Well, Optimus Prime certainly has iron, that's a mineral (and one that Chris needs, especially since becoming a woman) and titanium too, probably.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Relax Guy

Relax Guy Don't worry guy, you just need a rest.

kiwifarms.net
  3. At this point, it's funnier to watch people flush money to him than it is to see him sperg out.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid This will all end in tears, I just know it.

kiwifarms.net
  4. I wonder if Chris will end up doing what ADF had and post a video or update that completely drives off his ass patters and future blind charity cases...

Aside from sex courses, obviously.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    NumberingYourState

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. It has been established clear and well that he does not reciprocate free money. Do you actually think he uploaded the fuck doll video because he got money? It was a reaction to some troll pulling the strings, that just happened to occur shortly after a few people responded to his ebegging. His typical reaction to receiving donations is to bury his face in vidya and toys to enjoy his newfound monetary purchases, causing content drought. Every time someone gives him money they are actually delaying, if not outright preventing, new Chris content.

• Agree Agree x 8
    kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 4
    Sonic Rainboom

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. In retrospect, I think the whole "Barb getting sued by Discover" incident gave him the ammo to do e-begging, using their piss-poor finances to justify giving him free cash to spend. Inevitably, this will lead to a situation where Charb really are in deep shit financially and must do something fast, but no one will believe him.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Donating money to chris is an advanced trolling technique. The way it works is that you give him money, he then spends it and now doesn't have it anymore.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Aren't those the same kind Pregnant women use, I Doubt he would lovingly give one to the prospective lesbian couple carrying his seed.

kiwifarms.net
  9. here is how tugboats work for poor people. He does nothing for it and he gets it regardless... so he spends big first of the month and if he has it left over he spends it. He's pretty much floating through life hoping to pick up donations like they're a bonus round in a video game. He has no motivation. A lot of people encounter money problems and don't know what to do, cuz they have a job and the only way to get more money is to get a promotion. Chris doesn't have this problem... he just waits for that check and does whatever.

Yea, I agree. He's gotten used to having enough to live cheap and unhealthy... so he spends the rest on his addictions, which are laughably childish.

• Agree Agree x 8
    Lipitor

Lipitor huh?
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Don't forget the chain reaction of everyone getting salty about him spending his extra funds on novelties, that part's honestly the only reason to do things like this.
    Then again I don't think that's what the plan is for the people that do it.

There should probably be one mega-thread for Chris's purchases. It's the same cycle each time and it's only really mildly amusing save for the angsty reactions (which are just golden save for the fact they frequently quickly clog the thread with shit.)

Kiwifar kinda sounds like it'd be beast wars transformer's name. Those guys were cool.

• Agree Agree x 4
    The Lawgiver

The Lawgiver We all know what happens to alien spies.

kiwifarms.net
  11. Goddamit Chris

• Feels Feels x 5
    #152 deadson, Jun 2, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2016
    kiwifarms.net
  12. The boy who cried bananas.

• Winner Winner x 17
    • Like Like x 2
    Alec Benson Leary

Alec Benson Leary Creator of Asperchu
    Christorical Figure

kiwifarms.net
  13. I could see after no one giving him money him going on a rage calling people gave him money backstabbers and greedy.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. He basically displayed that attitude already when no one bought him a ps4, and he said "thanks for nothing" in that pissy tone of his.

• Agree Agree x 9
    Alec Benson Leary

Christorical Figure

kiwifarms.net
  15. https://www.ssa.gov/pubs/EN-05-10031.pdf

This is the SSDI Payment Schedule. Because Chris received his tugboat after May 1997, and was born on the 24th of the month, he gets his money on the 4th wednesday of every month.

He was last paid on the 25th of May and will receive his next check on the 22nd of June.

• Informative Informative x 9
    Dunsparce

Dunsparce Out of Control
    Staff Member Manager True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. ^ huh, I could have sworn he received his tugboat on the 3rd of the month, or the Friday before if that was not a business day. Maybe I'm misremembering.

Or maybe Chris himself is that ignorant, because I think I heard the 3rd of the month from him directly.

#157 Alec Benson Leary, Jun 2, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
    Alec Benson Leary

Christorical Figure

kiwifarms.net
  17. That's a pretty wonky schedule if I ever heard one. AFAIK, Social Security (as in retired) get their payments on the 3rd of each month (or on the last weekday before the 3rd if the 3rd falls on a weekend or holiday) and SSI gets their's on the 1st.

Chris is just too greedy/impatient to wait one more week till his payday. I fully expect another e-begging video to show up around the third week of this month. It's beginning to become predictable.

• Agree Agree x 6
    Dain Bramage

Dain Bramage Chris Malloch

kiwifarms.net
  18. If it's working and he can buy pillows to fuck or whatever then good for him.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. So what are the chances someone could really hire him to work from home legit? Not $100K + maternity leave + assistant/ + hand job plan work from home but you know.. Like "hey we need someone test these products". That's what he needs to do. Do a part time remote gig for scraps, keep his tugboat etc. That would be a great post Barb survival plan.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    Lesbian Sleepover

Lesbian Sleepover Party Announcement
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.