Updating Old, Terrible First Posts -

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Dobson thread needs some more links and caps of his more memorable moments, and a quick primer for the uninitiated. It's not a bad OP, just sparce. There's a few journals of his that people are always looking for that would be really helpful to have in the OP. I volunteer to pull a new one together since I'm a fag who spends too much time in that thread anyway. (I also think the angry blue bear in the corner should be brought back, but that's unrelated ;))

Feline Darkmage

Queen Tank, the Vice Signaler
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Boogie and Steven Assanti thread OPs could use some work. I could probably do the Assanti one.

Awkwafina

bitches be in bushwick, they all live in bushwick
kiwifarms.net
Could someone take a look at the WingsofRedemption OP? He is so near and dear to my heart I wish he was more popular on the farms and I think a new OP and some properly archived videos would help. I tried to find the videos that I could that were linked in the OP and others did as well but it's just not the same. He needs more love (and by love I mean everyone knowing how lulzy he is)

That fucking snake robot

Shadow Man owes me fifty fucking bolts.
kiwifarms.net
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/masterknightdh-nesshelper.3063/page-1

This needs some serious updating I have a bunch of stuff on him but I'm really bad at these kinds of things, though I would still like to try my hand since I know this sperg pretty well and can get a nice chunk of content often

Stalking, long winded autism rants, an amazing lack of self awareness and a hate boner for anyone who doesn't align with his views perfectly, even the smallest difference of opinion causes several paragraph rants. But I would also like to see what more experienced farmers can dig up as well

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
I've started convos recently with two thread creators that are currently active. Suggested info to add content, got responses within the hour. I recommend it so you don't look like an overeager sperg to staff.

D.Va

지옥에서 모피 모피
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I volunteer to write a more engaging OP for Jake Alley's thread since right now it is a mishmash of content added at different points in time and should really reference why Jake is Violet is Googleshng is SecretGamerGrrl.

Lurkette

Professional Depression
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can someone please redo the Sargon OP? I have tangential knowledge of him through shit like Metokur but still don't know much about him beyond "he has an inflated ego, shittalks sjws and feminists, and likes to indulge in internet slapfights." I'm sure there's some good specific salt to be shown but the OP basically tells you to sit and watch his videos for yourself.

CMora

kiwifarms.net
I remember she had one of my favorite articles on ED.
She was essentially obsessed with Disney (gee, who saw that coming?) and with Silver from Treasure Planet and had a self-insert Mary-Sue named Mariana Seadrift who was a PURE VIRGIN and drew comics where she and Silver fall in love and have sexy time. Not to mention she was a horrendous tracer which led to a minor tiff with other DA artist KellyWormTongue since Kelly was a fan before DF01 was outed as a tracer.
Apparently she went around saying she worked at Disney as an animator or was going to be but is actually just a janitor.

Aaaaand... she says she has Aspergers :cryblood:

EDIT: Forgot to add, her art sucked anyway. It was that weird bad where it's not horrendous, but she tries to copy the Disney style and combined with that and her bad shading it just looks... wrong. Like you know you're looking at a knockoff.
Here's my crack at updating DisneyFan-01's OP. Critcism/advice as to what to add is welcome.

Andrea Avrett
, aka DisneyFan-01, is a 30-something fan of Disney (as evidenced by her username) based in Orlando, Florida and an employee of a Disneyland candy store (with a job drawing portaits of people's pet on the side, according to her DeviantArt). A graduate of Colombus College of Art and Design in Ohio with a major in Animation, she currently bases her art style on Disney's and even had hopes of working for the company as a 2D animator. However, the art she has posted on her first (banned) and current DeviantArt accounts is heavily referenced, if not outright traced, from prior images.
Avrett is known on the internet for her fanfiction, Faith of the Heart, a multi-part piece featuring her original character, Marina Seadrift. Seadrift is currently written as the 32-year-old adoptive daughter of Mickey and Minnie Mouse (King and Queen of the Magic Kingdom here), a lifelong friend of their staff, the biological daughter of the Lord High Chancellor of Treasure Planet's Terran Empire, and the eventual love interest to Treasure Planet's iteration of Long John Silver.
This last tidbit is baffling to those readers who aren't merely kissing her ass, as not only is Silver unattractive to look at, Avrett's version of the pirate bears little to no resemblance to the character presented in the movie. However, she defends pairing Silver with her OC (and her IRL crush on him) quite vehemently, and she has even rejected the idea of love in favor of pining over a Silver roleplay account on DA in the past.

But Marina is no damsel in distress! She helps Donald, Goofy, Silver, and assorted characters from Disney and other intellectual properties fight Nightmares, small monstrous beings that target the light in people's hearts, and Maleficent, their mistress. Sound familiar?

Unfortunately, she doesn't really focus on illustrating the fight scenes. The drawings in her gallery focus more on SilverxMarina moments, or illustrations related to Star Trek. So the only picture I can use to show you what I mean is this file from ED.
Oddly enough, Marina has been in development for over 15 years. According to Avrett herself, she began life as a Sailor Moon OC, Sailor Neptune to be exact. Even after the real Sailor Neptune appeared, a young Avrett continued to write Marina as the Outer Scout. Sometime later, she began to incorporate Dragon Ball Z into her stories, where Marina eventually became the love interest to Piccolo. The couple's relationship evolved to the point where they wound up having a daughter.
That all changed when Avrett saw Treasure Planet in theaters and became infatuated with Long John Silver. Soon enough, Marina's history with Piccolo was no more, and Marina was retooled as the heroine of Kingdom HeartsFaith of the Heart.

While Avrett herself is not as eccentric as many of the cows featured on this forum, she has still shown to be quite touchy when it comes to perceived criticism of her work. In addition to snippily replying to these comments, this has led to Avrett "retooling" Marina's backstory in a way that is ultimately pointless in order to shut the critics up. Marina's current iteration is a widow who lost her husband Robert a month into their marriage. As of this writing, Robert is only mentioned whenever Marina needs a reason to angst. Other than that, he doesn't really to be an obstacle to the development of her "relationship" with Silver despite Avrett creating a plot point where Robert tells Madam Leota that Marina cannot see his face until she's found love again.

Avrett does not seem to be big on social media besides DA. After some digging, I've only found her Facebook page.
EDIT: Archived links.

Last edited:

Ride

Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's my crack at updating DisneyFan-01's OP. Critcism/advice as to what to add is welcome.
Andrea Avrett, aka DisneyFan-01, is a 30-something fan of Disney (as evidenced by her username) based in Orlando, Florida and an employee of a Disneyland candy store. A graduate of Colombus College of Art and Design in Ohio with a major in Animation, she currently bases her art style on Disney's and even had hopes of working for the company as a 2D animator. However, the art she has posted on her DeviantArt account is heavily referenced, if not outright traced, from prior images.

Avrett is known on the internet for her fanfiction, Faith of the Heart, a multi-part piece featuring her original character, Marina Seadrift. Seadrift is currently written as the 32-year-old adoptive daughter of Mickey and Minnie Mouse (King and Queen of the Magic Kingdom here), a lifelong friend of their staff, the biological daughter of the Lord High Chancellor of Treasure Planet's Terran Empire, and the eventual love interest to Treasure Planet's iteration of Long John Silver. This last tidbit is baffling to those readers who aren't merely kissing her ass, as not only is Silver unattractive to look at, Avrett's version of the pirate bears little to no resemblance to the character presented in the movie. However, she defends pairing Silver with her OC (and her IRL crush on him) quite vehemently, and she has even rejected the idea of love in favor of pining over a roleplay account on DA in the past.

Oddly enough, Marina has been in development for over 15 years. According to Avrett herself, she began life as a Sailor Moon OC, Sailor Neptune to be exact. Even after the real Sailor Neptune appeared, a young Avrett continued to write Marina as the Outer Scout. Sometime later, she began to incorporate Dragon Ball Z into her stories, where Marina eventually became the love interest to Piccolo. The couple's relationship evolved to the point where they wound up having a daughter. That all changed when Avrett saw Treasure Planet in theaters and became infatuated with Long John Silver. Soon enough, Marina's history with Piccolo was no more, and Marina was retooled as the heroine of Kingdom HeartsFaith of the Heart.

While Avrett herself is not as eccentric as many of the cows featured on this forum, she has still shown to be quite touchy when it comes to perceived criticism of her work. In addition to Avrett snippily replying to these comments, this has also led to "retools" to Marina's character that are ultimately pointless. For example, Marina's current iteration is a widow who lost her husband Robert a month into their marriage. As of this writing, Robert is only mentioned whenever Marina needs a reason to angst. Other than that, he doesn't really to be an obstacle to the development of her "relationship" with Silver despite Avrett creating a plot point where Robert tells Madam Leota that Marina cannot see his face until she's found love again.
You need to archive the links in your post and any other accounts she might have. Embed the images that you think are important as well. Post her other social media links, if she has any.

Ulquiorra Cifer

Anime Batman's here to complain!
kiwifarms.net
Considering it's featured, is it even possible to make an OP for ClawShrimpy? Someone compiled a list of things to add here, and it's remarkably easy to find all his profile information considering he keeps the links around, uses the same username and etc. With some time, one of us can probably pool together the list of accounts. Granted, given the way the thread opened up, I'd understand if we couldn't make one.

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/shoe0nhead-june-lapine.22394

Shoe0nHead drama has vastly expanded and is going strong at the moment. I'd fix the one sentence OP, change the thread to being about Shoe and Skeptic and move it somewhere more relevant.
Check their ED article. They're pretty extensive now.

https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Shoe0nHead
https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Armoured_Skeptic
OP hadn't been updated yet, though the thread's now dedicated to both June AND Greg.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
Pleased to announce the Zoe Quinn thread OP has been updated with a Zoe Quindex™ thanks to zoomer staff @Feline Darkmage , breaking out highlight pages of meaningful happenings for easy reference. If you've ever wanted to pinpoint a specific bullshit thing she's done or been involved with, or see something new(like her after-credits cameo in Aftermath[2013] where she's driving dogs) it's all sorted in 100-page chunks with short summaries for accessibility.

The original thread starter was banned and OP was shit regardless, so check out why she's a lolcow in spite of Gamergate with all of her post-GG antics today!

upload_2019-1-9_8-43-11.png

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I actually got off my ass and wrote up a new Dobson OP. One of the things I notice in the thread is that we end up discussing specific events over and over and that we have to dredge up the exact same images, so in addition to the general overview of Dobson I included some of those more infamous moments so that they'll be easier to reference in the future. There's a lot of things that could have been mentioned but I didn't want the OP to be too gigantic since most of the people in the thread are already familiar with him. Let me know if there's any derps and I'll fix them.

Andrew Dobson is a self-described cartoonist, and a social justice hanger-on with an extensive 10 + year history of being an unpleasent asshole online.

Andrew Dobson’s primary selling point is his artwork. Despite attending MCAD and receiving a BFA in animation, Dobson has yet to put it to use or find anyone willing to hire him. He places blame on the college for supposedly not teaching him portfolio building techniques, teaching him “incorrect” drawing methods, and has even blamed the entire animation industry for moving beyond his preferred animation methods.
In contrast, fellow classmate Andrew Chesworth and roomate Ke Jiang have gone on to very successful art careers. Dobson’s family has tried their best to help him get jobs and make industry connections, and he has somehow managed to fuck up every single opportunity given to him.

As of now, Dobson claims that his primary source of income comes from his artwork, though he very rarely offers commissions and only makes an estimate of $30 off of his main Patreon account. Given the evidence that Dobson lives with his parents, it seems that he’s dependent on the bank of Mom and Dad.

For a time, Dobson gained a decent amount of popularity and eventually infamy on his now-defunct DeviantArt page under the name of Tom Preston. His comic So You’re A Cartoonist (also known as SYAC) gained him a following of predominantly teenage fans and often gave him front-page status. While the comic started as commentary on his profession, it dissolved into his soapbox for whatever things annoyed him at the time. His combined inability to take criticism, laziness towards his craft, and aversion to anything resembling effort lead to him becoming one of the most disliked people on the websites and eventually drove away many of his former fans. In typical Dobson fashion, he blames the website itself for his bad reputation and lack of commercial success. He finally left the website in 2017 though he continues to complain about it to this day.

Though the Dobson of today rarely produces artwork and claims that even lifting a pencil is an effort comparable to the washing of the Augean Stables, he was once much more active as an artist. He has completed several graphic novels in the past, his most well-known being Alex Ze Pirate.

Most of his comics are similar in that they feature derivative Rumiko Takahashi-esque artwork and humor, and probably all have lesbians. They also last for only one or two volumes, before being put on extended hiatus or abandoned entirely. Dobson shows this trend in much of his work- a recent comic based on a RPG podcast, a strange DnD inspired Skymall catalogue, and a brief foray into 3D printing have all come very abruptly to an end once he realized that he wasn’t getting the reaction he wanted.

Further tarnishing his already spotty reputation, Dobson was outed as the secret identity of the inflation fetish artist CattyN (supposedly a teenage lesbian), whose art featured other teenage lesbians blowing up like balloons and subsequently exploding. He’s still convinced that this is the reason people don’t like him.

Dobson’s most recent infamy has come from his hopping onto the social justice bandwagon, becoming and outspoken supporter of whatever he’s most recently been told to support. While he is willing to vehemently denounce Gamergate, Comicsgate, Burger King ads, or whatever is currently trending he has very little understanding what exactly it is he’s upset about. He has gone as far as to ask his followers how he should feel about particular events or media, lest he accidently express the “wrong” opinion. Not that lack of knowledge on a subject has ever stopped him, Dobson is no stranger to three day tweeting sprees arguing a point that has already been demolished. Dobson has been noted to argue more extensively with women and be significantly more nasty in his interactions with them. Ironic, considering that he claims to be a proud feminist ally.
He tries his best to pass as a staunch LGBTQIA+ advocate though it’s painfully obvious he’s only focused on one of those letters.
Guess which one.

His tweeting career has come to an end as of early 2019, when he reached a total of three different account bans after his constant abusive behaviour towards other users. (His call for the President’s death did not help matters.)

It is impossible to discuss Dobson without addressing his tendency to block anyone and everyone at the smallest notice. Before finally abandoning his DeviantArt account, Dobson claimed that he had reached the 500 user block limit. He also claimed that the “harrassment” against him on Twitter was so severe that he needed to block 2-3 users a day on top of the auto-block bots he utilized to weed out followers. Assuming that he is telling the truth, and combined with the other websites and forums he has used, Andrew Dobson’s cumulative block list could easily match the population of some small Eastern European countries.

As stated above, Dobson’s internet history spans about a decade and is filled with countless examples of him being terrible at everything. For the sake of brevity, here are some of-
DOBSON'S GREATEST HITS!
1) THE HIGH SCHOOL JOURNAL!

Notable for leaving us vague hints of certain past incident, but also irrefutable proof that Dobson has always been a lolcow.

2) HAT ANDY!

An anecdote about Dobson's college behavior from a classmate at MCAD.
Full thread archived here: https://desuarchive.org/co/thread/89466046/#89472000

3)HANUKKAH STORY!

Evidence that Dobson 1. Had a Girlfriend at some point 2. Is afraid of the Dark 3. Probably hates Jews

4) POOP RADIO INCIDENT! with bonus content CHAIR TANTRUM!

Dobson is terrible at actual work and behaves like a petulant child.

5) BIG BEN!

Catching Dobson tracing is commonplace now, but the Big Ben incident was one of the earliest. Seeing disparities between the level of detail in the sketch and the finished drawing, all it took was one Google search to see that Dobson had wholesale traced Big Ben in his poster- a piece intended for sale. Dobson vehemently denied the accusation and later uploaded a video of him drawing the Big Ben freehand- leaving people to question why he hadn't just done that in the first place instead of tracing.

6) SPRAY IN THE FACE

The pinnacle of Dobson’s success was in 2012 in which he and several other well-known DeviantArt members attended the London MCM convention. Unfortunately his reputation preceded him and a mysterious stranger appeared to lightly spritz him with water from a spray bottle. At the time Dobson was simply annoyed and bothered that some of his merchandise had gotten damaged. As time went on the story changed and Dobson now claims to have been physically attacked at a convention, resulting in severe PTSD. His fear sprang from the seemingly foul-smelling water, which turned out to be his own sweat liquitading.

7) OPERATION COMMISSION TOM PRESTON!

A glorious example of Dobson’s poor work ethic and laziness in which he spent 4 months and a week making what turned out to be partially traced artwork. See the full lowdown of the events here: https://www.deviantart.com/lacroixgrimoire/journal/Operation-Commission-Tom-Preston-462758956

8 ) CALM THINE TITS!

Dobson’s reaction to a woman grieving her father’s passing. He did not apologize.

9) WHATEVER THE FUCK THIS IS!
Links to his various accounts:
Andy’s Artworks website archive: https://web.archive.org/web/20090211142439/http://www.andysartwork.com/index2.html
Andy’s Artworks blog: http://www.andysartworks.com/ (Archive:https://archive.li/ApQe9)
AZP page : http://www.alexzepirate.com/ (Archive: https://archive.li/75JFH)
CattyN archive: http://web.archive.org/web/20070111082046/http://www.expansionmansion.com/cattyn/GalleryIndex.htm
DeviantArt archive: https://archive.li/m5f5Y
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SoYourACartoonist/ (Archive: https://www.facebook.com/SoYourACartoonist/)
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/adobsonartwork/?hl=en
Patreon main :https://www.patreon.com/ADobsonComics (Archive: https://archive.li/73YcB)
Patreon for Fantasy Andy : https://www.patreon.com/FantasySkymall (Archive: https://archive.li/OnSM3)
SYAC blog: http://www.syacartoonist.com/ (Archive: https://archive.li/567YQ)
Tumblr: https://adobsonartworks.tumblr.com/ (Archive: https://archive.li/ZfHLY)
Twitter archive of his 1st account: https://web.archive.org/web/20180205083908/https:/twitter.com/ADobsonComics
Youtube-: https://www.youtube.com/user/TomPreston6 (Archive: https://archive.li/AVZYz)

Further reading:
-old thread: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/andrew-dobson-aka-tom-preston.1933/
-Encyclopedia Dramatica page: https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Tom_Preston
-Hypocrisy of Andrew Dobson, a great tumblr blog ran by our own @SteelPlatedHeart with all the Dobson content you could ask for. https://hypocrisyofandrewdobson.tumblr.com/

-A fuckton of old DeviantArt journals: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B26Wc0y_xaADWHhqbGVhZ3A2UXM

SteelPlatedHeart

Politics are fucking dumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I actually got off my ass and wrote up a new Dobson OP. One of the things I notice in the thread is that we end up discussing specific events over and over and that we have to dredge up the exact same images, so in addition to the general overview of Dobson I included some of those more infamous moments so that they'll be easier to reference in the future. There's a lot of things that could have been mentioned but I didn't want the OP to be too gigantic since most of the people in the thread are already familiar with him. Let me know if there's any derps and I'll fix them.
View attachment 679269View attachment 679275
Andrew Dobson is a self-described cartoonist, and a social justice hanger-on with an extensive 10 + year history of being an unpleasent asshole online.

Andrew Dobson’s primary selling point is his artwork. Despite attending MCAD and receiving a BFA in animation, Dobson has yet to put it to use or find anyone willing to hire him. He places blame on the college for supposedly not teaching him portfolio building techniques, teaching him “incorrect” drawing methods, and has even blamed the entire animation industry for moving beyond his preferred animation methods.
In contrast, fellow classmate Andrew Chesworth and roomate Ke Jiang have gone on to very successful art careers. Dobson’s family has tried their best to help him get jobs and make industry connections, and he has somehow managed to fuck up every single opportunity given to him.

As of now, Dobson claims that his primary source of income comes from his artwork, though he very rarely offers commissions and only makes an estimate of $30 off of his main Patreon account. Given the evidence that Dobson lives with his parents, it seems that he’s dependent on the bank of Mom and Dad.
View attachment 679320
For a time, Dobson gained a decent amount of popularity and eventually infamy on his now-defunct DeviantArt page under the name of Tom Preston. His comic So You’re A Cartoonist (also known as SYAC) gained him a following of predominantly teenage fans and often gave him front-page status. While the comic started as commentary on his profession, it dissolved into his soapbox for whatever things annoyed him at the time. His combined inability to take criticism, laziness towards his craft, and aversion to anything resembling effort lead to him becoming one of the most disliked people on the websites and eventually drove away many of his former fans. In typical Dobson fashion, he blames the website itself for his bad reputation and lack of commercial success. He finally left the website in 2017 though he continues to complain about it to this day.

Though the Dobson of today rarely produces artwork and claims that even lifting a pencil is an effort comparable to the washing of the Augean Stables, he was once much more active as an artist. He has completed several graphic novels in the past, his most well-known being Alex Ze Pirate.
View attachment 679277
Most of his comics are similar in that they feature derivative Rumiko Takahashi-esque artwork and humor, and probably all have lesbians. They also last for only one or two volumes, before being put on extended hiatus or abandoned entirely. Dobson shows this trend in much of his work- a recent comic based on a RPG podcast, a strange DnD inspired Skymall catalogue, and a brief foray into 3D printing have all come very abruptly to an end once he realized that he wasn’t getting the reaction he wanted.

Further tarnishing his already spotty reputation, Dobson was outed as the secret identity of the inflation fetish artist CattyN (supposedly a teenage lesbian), whose art featured other teenage lesbians blowing up like balloons and subsequently exploding. He’s still convinced that this is the reason people don’t like him.

Dobson’s most recent infamy has come from his hopping onto the social justice bandwagon, becoming and outspoken supporter of whatever he’s most recently been told to support. While he is willing to vehemently denounce Gamergate, Comicsgate, Burger King ads, or whatever is currently trending he has very little understanding what exactly it is he’s upset about. He has gone as far as to ask his followers how he should feel about particular events or media, lest he accidently express the “wrong” opinion. Not that lack of knowledge on a subject has ever stopped him, Dobson is no stranger to three day tweeting sprees arguing a point that has already been demolished. Dobson has been noted to argue more extensively with women and be significantly more nasty in his interactions with them. Ironic, considering that he claims to be a proud feminist ally.
He tries his best to pass as a staunch LGBTQIA+ advocate though it’s painfully obvious he’s only focused on one of those letters.
Guess which one.
View attachment 679288

His tweeting career has come to an end as of early 2019, when he reached a total of three different account bans after his constant abusive behaviour towards other users. (His call for the President’s death did not help matters.)
View attachment 679290

It is impossible to discuss Dobson without addressing his tendency to block anyone and everyone at the smallest notice. Before finally abandoning his DeviantArt account, Dobson claimed that he had reached the 500 user block limit. He also claimed that the “harrassment” against him on Twitter was so severe that he needed to block 2-3 users a day on top of the auto-block bots he utilized to weed out followers. Assuming that he is telling the truth, and combined with the other websites and forums he has used, Andrew Dobson’s cumulative block list could easily match the population of some small Eastern European countries.

As stated above, Dobson’s internet history spans about a decade and is filled with countless examples of him being terrible at everything. For the sake of brevity, here are some of-
DOBSON'S GREATEST HITS!
1) THE HIGH SCHOOL JOURNAL!
View attachment 679295

Notable for leaving us vague hints of certain past incident, but also irrefutable proof that Dobson has always been a lolcow.

2) HAT ANDY!
View attachment 679299View attachment 679300

An anecdote about Dobson's college behavior from a classmate at MCAD.
Full thread archived here: https://desuarchive.org/co/thread/89466046/#89472000

3)HANUKKAH STORY!
View attachment 679302

Evidence that Dobson 1. Had a Girlfriend at some point 2. Is afraid of the Dark 3. Probably hates Jews

4) POOP RADIO INCIDENT! with bonus content CHAIR TANTRUM!
View attachment 679303
View attachment 679304

Dobson is terrible at actual work and behaves like a petulant child.

5) BIG BEN!
View attachment 679306

Catching Dobson tracing is commonplace now, but the Big Ben incident was one of the earliest. Seeing disparities between the level of detail in the sketch and the finished drawing, all it took was one Google search to see that Dobson had wholesale traced Big Ben in his poster- a piece intended for sale. Dobson vehemently denied the accusation and later uploaded a video of him drawing the Big Ben freehand- leaving people to question why he hadn't just done that in the first place instead of tracing.

6) SPRAY IN THE FACE
View attachment 679309

The pinnacle of Dobson’s success was in 2012 in which he and several other well-known DeviantArt members attended the London MCM convention. Unfortunately his reputation preceded him and a mysterious stranger appeared to lightly spritz him with water from a spray bottle. At the time Dobson was simply annoyed and bothered that some of his merchandise had gotten damaged. As time went on the story changed and Dobson now claims to have been physically attacked at a convention, resulting in severe PTSD. His fear sprang from the seemingly foul-smelling water, which turned out to be his own sweat liquitading.

7) OPERATION COMMISSION TOM PRESTON!
View attachment 679316

A glorious example of Dobson’s poor work ethic and laziness in which he spent 4 months and a week making what turned out to be partially traced artwork. See the full lowdown of the events here: https://www.deviantart.com/lacroixgrimoire/journal/Operation-Commission-Tom-Preston-462758956

8 ) CALM THINE TITS!
View attachment 679317

Dobson’s reaction to a woman grieving her father’s passing. He did not apologize.

9) WHATEVER THE FUCK THIS IS!
View attachment 679318
Links to his various accounts:
Andy’s Artworks website archive: https://web.archive.org/web/20090211142439/http://www.andysartwork.com/index2.html
Andy’s Artworks blog: http://www.andysartworks.com/ (Archive:https://archive.li/ApQe9)
AZP page : http://www.alexzepirate.com/ (Archive: https://archive.li/75JFH)
CattyN archive: http://web.archive.org/web/20070111082046/http://www.expansionmansion.com/cattyn/GalleryIndex.htm
DeviantArt archive: https://archive.li/m5f5Y
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SoYourACartoonist/ (Archive: https://www.facebook.com/SoYourACartoonist/)
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/adobsonartwork/?hl=en
Patreon main :https://www.patreon.com/ADobsonComics (Archive: https://archive.li/73YcB)
Patreon for Fantasy Andy : https://www.patreon.com/FantasySkymall (Archive: https://archive.li/OnSM3)
SYAC blog: http://www.syacartoonist.com/ (Archive: https://archive.li/567YQ)
Tumblr: https://adobsonartworks.tumblr.com/ (Archive: https://archive.li/ZfHLY)
Twitter archive of his 1st account: https://web.archive.org/web/20180205083908/https:/twitter.com/ADobsonComics
Youtube-: https://www.youtube.com/user/TomPreston6 (Archive: https://archive.li/AVZYz)

Further reading:
-old thread: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/andrew-dobson-aka-tom-preston.1933/
-Encyclopedia Dramatica page: https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Tom_Preston
-Hypocrisy of Andrew Dobson, a great tumblr blog ran by our own @SteelPlatedHeart with all the Dobson content you could ask for. https://hypocrisyofandrewdobson.tumblr.com/

-A fuckton of old DeviantArt journals: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B26Wc0y_xaADWHhqbGVhZ3A2UXM
Dude, A+ work. We’ve been needing an actual intro OP for Dobson since the threads actually started. Well done!

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino