Updating Old, Terrible First Posts -

UtopiaGuy

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is fine work! If I could add one thing, it would be the gif someone made of his recent Star Wars comic vs. stills capped from the movies, because that shows just how blatant his tracing really is. Oftentimes, these go "viral" and wind up being posted on Facebook over and over by people who think he's a "great artist" when in reality he's a fraud.

Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

Ride

Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I actually got off my ass and wrote up a new Dobson OP. One of the things I notice in the thread is that we end up discussing specific events over and over and that we have to dredge up the exact same images, so in addition to the general overview of Dobson I included some of those more infamous moments so that they'll be easier to reference in the future. There's a lot of things that could have been mentioned but I didn't want the OP to be too gigantic since most of the people in the thread are already familiar with him. Let me know if there's any derps and I'll fix them.
This is pretty good. I can insert the text into the current OP right now if you want. If you want this post to replace the current OP and give you post authorship, you'll have to ask @Null.

Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is pretty good. I can insert the text into the current OP right now if you want. If you want this post to replace the current OP and give you post authorship, you'll have to ask @Null.
I'm good with it just being inserted in. Thank you!

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino