Updating Old, Terrible First Posts -

Questionable Ceviche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A lot has happened in the Lowtax thread since the OP was made in 2013. Now that SA is melting down over the third woman to accuse him of domestic violence, I thought it might be a good idea to update the OP with an overview of all the girlfriend/spousal/totally just a business partner abuse he's been involved with over the years.

I have most of an outline made in his thread with a lot of images, archives, and police reports. It's basically a draft since I'm not sure how to format a lot of it. A lot of the Lowtax relationship dirt is spread between his thread and the SomethingAwful thread, and it's a lot to comb through.

Emily (Integral):
In 2003, Integral announces that she has broken up with Lowtax, claiming they are on good terms. This is in January.
https://www.somethingawful.com/news/title-goes-here/
http://archive.md/j1YgV

In March, Lowtax posts a frontpage article about how she was a crazy cunt and everything was her fault. Goons believe him. This starts the pattern of every relationship failure in his life being the woman's fault because she is crazy.
https://www.somethingawful.com/news/what-learned-last/
http://archive.md/7qi0V

Megan:
Married shortly after breaking up with Integral. Married for 9 years.

2013 police report for domestic violence.
View attachment 1405713

Lowtax is estranged from both of his daughters. He told off his daughter Lauren when she got upset about him being unfaithful, showing that he has less emotional maturity than a 14 year old girl.
Let Shmorky babysit his kids, and slept in a strip mall office to avoid his wife. A goon visits the office to find box wine and Ambien bottles scattered around.
Lowtax said she was crazy. Goons believed him.

Megan does not have a large internet footprint, and she's kept her family drama off the internet.

Mandy (@Mandarys Milan II):
Lowtax persues Shmorky's mentally ill ex-girlfriend while still married to Ashli, and then makes a shitty thread making fun of her teeth when she tells him to pound sand. Mandy is harassed by goons in person, and Lowtax calls her parents to harass them at 2am as punishment for her refusal. She's posted about this extensively here.

Note: I apologize in advance for the wall of text. I just want to share my perspective as someone who has known this prick IRL, been on the receiving end of his petty attacks, and the receiving end of his shrill, slurring mating call for another woman to abuse.

I still have the 2 am text messages (I've posted them on Something Sensitive in the Lowtax thread), but shit didn't get super cringey until the Facebook messages, which I'm not sure I still have access to as I disabled that Facebook account because it just kept getting postblocked, and considering Dickard blocked me, I don't know if I would be able to still get them, but I'll see if I can. They never got sexual because he got nowhere near that phase with me. We were always in this conversation loop where he would, as I see it, be trying to convert me into someone he could pursue a closer relationship with, so he wouldn't have to deal with the cognitive dissonance of being close to someone with wrongthink opinions. Not to mention the fact he could flip and reverse being associated with an eeevil nazi to "Look how I saved this girl from the bowels of Alt Right hatred!" I've seen this before so often with men it's like these SIMPs are reading off script. Only they'll eventually slip up and send me a dick pic while intoxicated and DAMN I wish Rich had done that, it'd be a repulsive thing to see but that would be an amazing thing to have to hold over his head.

When he reached out to me I genuinely did want to bury the hatchet and be his internet friend, so I always told him "Rich, we'll never see eye to eye on politics, so let's agree to disagree and just talk about videogames and bad movies and make jokes and shit", but he NEVER let up with the 'intervention' bullshit. Which is why I got the idea that he was using that as an angle to get closer to me. The way I saw it is if he wants to bury the hatchet and be on good terms with me, great, we'll make jokes on funny links we post, talk about non-sensitive topics and be casual acquaintances just like the other couple of leftist acquaintances I have.

But that wasn't good enough. He always had to get personal. Always had to psychoanalyze me and ask me things to try and get deeper into how my brain worked and why I think the way I do and what he could do to change that, as if he could do something to make me have an epiphany that everything I know is a lie, and I have a new lease on life because of it, and I have HIM to thank for it so I should give him a footjob. Like I've said, I've experienced this exact form of weird 'intervention flirting' with shitlib orbiters enough to know how this game works.

And I don't know if he was actually this obtuse or if he was legitimately trying to neg me, but he would always say "Are you sure the opinions you have about things aren't just a symptom of your schizophrenia? I just want to see you get the help you deserve." But I just found it very insulting and would ask him to stop talking about it, and he never would. Funnily enough HE was the one who blocked me, despite being a condescending prick all the time, when I made a post about some link or other and he commented "Fine! Keep your Jewish boogeyman opinions! I'm done with you!"

Basically, he couldn't get what he wanted from me. He couldn't get into my head, and therefore, he couldn't get into my pants. And after reading this thread, I find that really interesting. Rich didn't want me to be his blonde """business partner""" because he couldn't get a foothold in my brain, and through weird negging/complimenting emotional manipulation, change the way I thought about things. He was testing if I was pliable enough for him to control, and it didn't work, so he gave up and moved on to his next target.

Much like Shmorky, he seeks out women with mental illness and/or limited means. (since 2015, I don't know what Megan's story was). Ashlii was not mentally ill, but, to call a spade a spade, letting Lowtax ride bareback after one encounter and rushing into marriage with him shows a good deal of naivete. I'm not saying she's a bad person, I truly believe she has a good heart, just naive. And she also had no family and not a dime to her name. That plus her immigration status was perfect for Rich to keep her under his thumb. I fall into both categories so he tried with me, but I wasn't his preferred type of crazy.

And now there's Logan (BPD and limited means due to unemployment, also much younger than him), who I'm sure appeals to him in a major way, considering BPD people have little personality of their own and just chameleon-like mirror the personality and interests of the people they're with, and mold themselves into what they think is the ideal man/woman a potential partner wants. You can see it already, the way Logan mimics his WACKYZANY humor and put that dumb queer pronoun shit on her social media to appeal to his crowd.

Lowtax doesn't want a woman on equal footing with him. He doesn't even want a woman with a mind, personality, interests, or interpersonal relationships of her own. Her views on everything must match his or he'll hound her until they do, his interests are the only ones that matter and if she dares to want him to engage in her interests - 'fuck you, you can sit upstairs alone while I get high off my balls and slur incoherently on youtube.' Everything must revolve around Lowtax. Lowtax must be the be all and end all in his woman's life. His entire life is like a case study on clinical narcissism. You can see it in every friendship and relationship he's had once that person disagrees with him or he loses control of them. He even does it to his own kids! And it's all just so fucking pathetic. It's no wonder your dick doesn't work, Rich. You've become so bereft of testosterone you need to prey on a woman and your own 3 year old to feel like a big man.

PS: Does anyone know if Ashlii has a Paypal or something to donate money for legal stuff/bills? I still feel terrible that she was caught in the mix and hurt when I had my schizo episode in 2016 and would really like to make it up to her.

I wish there was someway I could help as some kind of character witness who has witnessed Lowtax's behavior first hand, ie the empty pill bottles laying around his desk at the office, him being perpetually intoxicated, and him leaving the kids with the diaper fur pedo among other things, and that Lowtax is exactly the kind of abusive cum stain Ashlii said he is, ie him googling me to find the GoFundMe page I had made for donations for my dentures, and then posting it on SA to mock me for fucking losing most of my teeth due to a medical condition. Despite, you know, me not having had contact with him or his forum for 2 years at the time he did it. And if that's what he does to someone who hasn't spoken to him in two years, I can only imagine what kind of shit he pulled with Ashlii.

Lowtax said emphasizes her mental health and downplays his attempts to fuck her. Goons believed him. This is the start of Lowtax visibly seeking vulnerable women as victims.

Ashli (Lady Ambien): [needs references, dates, images]
Married shortly after divorcing Megan. Immigrant from Canada.

They have one daughter, Sloane. Sloane is currently living with Lowtax as her mother is stuck in a women's shelter with a tenuous legal status. Lowtax seems determined to win custody of Sloane specifically to crush his soon to be ex-wife's feelings by depriving of of her daughter.

Lowtax either withheld or somehow fucked up her visa. Lowtax's mother was her visa sponsor. Because of her immigration status, Ashli was unable to legally work and was unable to get a driver's license. This meant she was trapped and 100% dependent on him for everything. Ashli was vicious towards his previous wife Megan, which ends up being ironic later on.

During their marriage, Lowtax claimed that his spine and neck crumbled to dust. He claimed the pain left him bedbound and unable to assist with any household responsibilities. This meant that Ashli was alone, caring for a toddler, caring for her deadbeat husband, and caring for multiple large breed dogs. Lowtax had trapped her as a live-in servant by keeping her in immigration limbo.

There was a police report for domestic violence perpetrated by Ashli against Lowtax from March 2018, which I'll post a little bit later because it is the ultimate in petty, spiteful autism by Lowtax.

Over Thanksgiving 2019, Lowtax went to Utah for a business trip to meet up with a media consultant to assist with rebranding SA. If you think this sounds suspicious, it is. He used the trip to meet up with Logan Day, a self-professed bipolar 27 year old with substance abuse issues. Ashli reached her breaking point, and while Lowtax was away, she withdrew $3,000 from a joint account and fled to a domestic violence shelter with the help of the wife before her, Megan.

Lowtax reported it to the police as a parental kidnapping two months later in January. Right away he tells the police that his wife is here illegally, even though it would have been his responsibility as her citizen husband to secure her visa. He used her cell phone to figure out what shelter she was in, prompting Ashli to change shelters as she feared for her and her daughter's safety. He later lies to the police officer about not knowing where she was.

Megan reports to police that she suffered mental and physical abuse during her marriage, and this motivated her to help Ashli. Megan said that the 2018 domestic assault was the result of Ashli defending herself from Lowtax, and he uses his wife's immigration status to threaten her with deportation and separation from her daughter. Megan is able to corroborate Ashli's account of what being married to Lowtax is like.

Megan doesn't really have any reason to help Ashli. Ashli was a piece of shit to Megan, parroting Lowtax's stories about how crazy and what a bad mother she was.

Ashli speaks to the police, confirming that Lowtax is violent, abusive, and threatens her with deportation for disobeying him. She confirms that she cannot work and does not have a car. Additionally, Ashli is afraid that Lowtax's substance abuse problem will mean that he will be incapable of caring for their daughter if he gets custody. In the report, the police officer seems sympathetic to Ashli and assists her in getting legal help. He is not concerned with the 2018 domestic assault indecent. Using immigration status as a tool for domestic abuse is extremely common.

The police officer determined that the case did not rise to the level of parental kidnapping because Ashli fled with good cause.

The full report is below.

1/17/20 Parental Kidnapping Police Report said:

Lowtax's statement to the police is below. He claims that he doesn't know where they are (lie) and that he is concerned for his daughter (lie).

View attachment 1407706

Ashli made an anonymous GoFundMe from the shelter, asking for $3,000 to help with day to day expenses and legal expenses for both her immigration case and her divorce. The GoFundMe was discovered by goons and spitefully reported in an effort to make sure that she stays homelesss and without legal representation. Lowtax brags about intentionally depriving his wife and toddler daughter of resources while they are in a shelter.

View attachment 1407806

The situation looks pretty damning for Lowtax. Suddenly, Null receives an 'anonymous' email with a 2018 domestic violence report on 2/15.

Sent from an unknown person via a throw-away email. This is the original domestic violence report.

TL;DR: Ashli hit Lowtax on the neck after his surgery and he went down hard, suffering a concussion. The police were called because Lowtax had warned her after the 2nd time she had hit that he would do so.

View attachment 1407774View attachment 1407775View attachment 1407777View attachment 1407780View attachment 1407782View attachment 1407783View attachment 1407784View attachment 1407785

Interestingly, the print date for this report is 1/15/20, two days before Lowtax made the parental kidnapping report. User @NGGYU had previously filed a request with the police department for this document and was denied because this case had been dropped. We had no way to access it. An eagle-eyed user @Leonard Helplessness spotted a file on Lowtax's desktop on a 2/11 stream that looks awfully like the same police report.

View attachment 1407794

Lowtax sent this report to Null to smear his wife while she was in a domestic violence shelter. Normal adults that don't abuse their wives don't do this shit.

The thread for their divorce is here.

Lowtax said she was crazy. Goons believed him.

Logan (Toad in a Hole on SA, @Mormon BPD Cokewhore):
Crazy BPD sidepiece that he shacks up with over Thanksgiving, leaving his wife alone to take care of three pit bulls and a toddler. This is after he claims that his crumbling spine makes it impossible to get out of bed. Apparently he's not so disabled that he can't fly to Utah to bang a Mormon slampig.

Moved in with Lowtax around (date?) as a 'business partner', frequently appearing in streams to trash Ashli. Logan claims that she is a high power media consultant who took on the task of re-branding SA as some kind of unpaid passion project. Her and Lowtax make no secret of their relationship. They get drunk together on streams. During this time, Lowtax is granted temporary custody of his toddler daughter, a child that he seems to have no interest in. Ashli is still in a women's shelter and keeping a low profile.

Logan gets ugly fillers and uses every opportunity she can to both flaunt her relationship with Lowtax and insult his current wife Ashli. This post is just days before the domestic violence blowup.

View attachment 1405822

On 6/22, Logan makes a Facebook post alleging domestic violence. The tagged location is a bar that is not open during the time of the alleged assault. The post is quickly taken down.

View attachment 1405751

There was a domestic violence call to Lowtax's house a few hours before she made her Facebook post.

IR Number: 20-004236
Crime: Domestic Violence Assault
Location Type: Residence/Home -
Date: 06/22/2020
Time: 7:20 PM
Public Address: 55XX NE OAKS RIDGE LN LEE'S SUMMIT, MO, 64064
Accuracy: Address

Logan comes to post on KiwiFarms as @Mormon BPD Cokewhore to exonerate Lowtax. Her post is manic and confused. It doesn't make any sense. She blames herself for getting hit.

Hey guys, it's that "Bogan Lay" young lady here, using my favorite pseudonym you gifted me (it's funny!!! You guys have a good time, clearly, even though neither of the 3 elements of my username apply in any way, I still still think it the best username I've ever been gifted. Thank you!)

Hope you are somewhat uh, "pleasant" about my presence here, but I'm no stranger to what this forum is about. There's only so many ways you can call me crazy, plastic-surgery ugly, and a useless amount of space, and you people have just about covered the brunt of that entirely from when I still read this way back when post-18 Gen Z wasn't doing slutty dances on video. My question for you is: is this a date night activity with your lover(s?) to post hateful things on these forums? If not, definitely Livestream your attempts. I'm sure it would be very sexy, with lots of hot bods. You all have hot bods, right? That's how you're so readily able to pass judgment, right? Of course!! Please do post your beach bods lads and we harlots will be certain to rate you!! Just know hermanos, that I rate for pizzazz. Do a Fortnite dance boys and I'll give you a good score! 😘

Anyway, I've been instructed not to post here, ever, under any circumstances, but since my dogshit leaked out, I might as well address it. Last night, I had a severe panic attack. I received news that my dear maternal grandfather had passed away suddenly, and I was distraught. Unfortunately I was all alone upstairs, and I went downstairs and tried to rouse Rich from his peaceful doze. He's a very peaceful person, always has been. Unfortunately, when I rose him, I was too forceful in my hysteria, and he mistook my rousing as slamming him on his cervical discs, which are central points of his pain!! (Which was NOT AT ALL INTENTIONAL, I would NEVER purposefully harm a person). Anybody who has ever know me has known that I am not a violent person, but he felt unsafe, which is deeply unfortunate and I certainly don't blame him since he was roused awake very suddenly. Now, the period in which I felt I had been "backhanded" (this was, unfortunately, my word to describe it), was actually explained to me afterward that Rich had awoken, after my rousing him, and attempted to stand upright on sweaty toes, and he fell into the desk near the side of the wall, thereby sending me falling onto the ground below. I mistook it as being an action of malice against me, but when we revised the events, it was clear that I hadn't fully understood the events due to my panic attack. Thank God for Ativan from my psychiatrist!! I'm so grateful. And I'm grateful for Rich for patiently explaining the events that my panicked mind couldn't interpret in a state of profound grief.

i was irresponsible to awaken Rich when he was sleeping, even though I needed support. In my panic, my memory was hazy and I accused him of intentionally hurting me, when he could do nothing of the sort. J mean, for goodness' sake, he has limited mobility at best and frankly total immobility in truth to truly harm a healthy young 26-year-old girl.

Rich called the police himself to ensure everyone was taken care of. It was decided that I needed some time away from my business partner for an evening so we could come back together with clear heads and not he-said, she-said. No report was taken, it was simply a matter of a young women losing her grandfather and taking the inappropriate steps to receive support in the midst of a panic attack. Thankfully, I have medication prescribed for this sort of occurrence, and Rich was quick to help me remember to take them when I was able to return to his home (it was decided that I should stay the night at a hotel because no individual was at fault or causing any problematic disturbance, it was just determined that time apart would be most healthy and beneficial for all parties involved).

Rich acted completely honorably. I was the dingus in this situation. Rich is strong and I admire that he is letting me have a safe place to stay until I find next steps for me. Rich is a man with a great deal of honor. I've had less kind treatement from police in my life. Rich is a class act and I would trust him with any young person experiencing a panic attack or worse! Any questions, let me know.

I'm so grateful that everyone is safe. Nobody was unsafe at any point, and it's my fault for making that seem different at any point. Anyway, go ahead and call me a whore, but Rich is a class act great guy and I can't wait to pay respects to my grandfather in October when LA country reopens for wakes. PEACE!! ✌

After Logan posted on KiwiFarms, something that she said was 'forbidden', there was a second domestic violence call to Lowtax's house.

IR Number: 20-004269
Crime: Domestic Violence Assault
Location Type: Residence/Home -
Date: 06/23/2020
Time: 6:48 PM
Public Address: 55XX NE OAKS RIDGE LN LEE'S SUMMIT, MO, 64064
Accuracy: Address

Logan makes this post on Facebook on 6/23, tagging Lowtax so it shows up in his feed.
View attachment 1405738

Lowtax claims that he recorded Logan lying to the police. Missouri is a two party consent state, meaning that recording her without her consent is illegal.
View attachment 1405735

She made a second recanting post on Facebook on 6/24 using the "fell down the stairs" defense after the 2nd domestic violence police call.
View attachment 1405723

Logan later posted a video on Facebook where she is crying and recanting her story. Her acting is stiff and fake, leading to speculation that Lowtax is forcing her to recant. (6/24)

View attachment 1403567

She is now implying that Lowtax forced her to recant her stories. (6/25)
View attachment 1405710

A goon tried to warn Burt Sexual that something weird was going on with Lowtax possibly cheating on his wife in late November 2019.
View attachment 1405714
View attachment 1405715

We warned Lowtax she was crazy. He did not believe us.

Bad Take Crucifier

"I was a lolcow until I found Jesus"
kiwifarms.net
Hope I'm posting this in the right place? The OP of the shoe0nhead thread needs to be updated really badly. I have a pretty good handle on her "lore" and a few other regular posters in the thread could probably contribute as well. Is it OK to write out an OP draft, and then post it in here later as the update to the thread OP?

Since she's on the front page, we've been getting a flood of posts asking very dumb/late questions about her, it's slowing down the thread but I can't blame anyone since the Dynastia OP from 2016 is just 1 video, and a couple sentences. The current OP doesn't have even the most basic info about her. I think people didn't think she would pan out as a lolcow in 2016, but she's been pretty milky, especially in the last year. There's definitely a lot to add that's new.

• Informative
Reactions: Fox.com

deadtube

Homosuck
kiwifarms.net
Can someone update the Mr. Enter thread? It's incredibly outdated and doesn't cover his COVID shenanigans.

arg

professional soup consumer
kiwifarms.net
Updated Onision OP by me and @Pizza Munch
Onision, aka Greg, is a 35-year-old (b. November 11, 1985) self-described entertainer and YouTuber from Gig Harbor, WA. He became popular from his Banana Song in 2009.

At one point, Greg was extremely successful on YouTube, but has since struggled to stay in the spotlight by making controversial videos and broadcasting his personal life all over the internet. He now makes a fraction of what he made in his prime— and still makes a fool of himself online.

Name Changes:
Gregory James Daniel (original)
Gregory James Jackson
Gregory James Avaroe
James Jackson (Current)

Internet Career
As one of the early YouTubers, Greg mostly focused on doing comedy skits and giving raw commentary on various topics as the “most honest YouTuber.” However, his brash, sanctimonious personality, hypocrisy, and questionable content/actions has led him to receive backlash and criticism over the years.

Views and Commentary
He once identified as an obnoxious militant vegetarian who thinks meat eaters are murderers. He loudly disparages meat eaters to the point of berating his own wife over Twitter who was recommended by a doctor to eat fish for her anemia. Yet for all his preachiness, diet knowledge, and caring about animals, Greg has been reported to mistreat animals on and off camera. And failed being a vegan.
He had a tortoise named Reptar. Greg put him under a plastic bin so he could be protected while he was outside. Greg forgot about the greenhouse effect, so Reptar was baked alive.
View attachment 1762673

Apparently, Greg used to have a chicken he let starve, and confirmed in an old video he made (@0:55).
View attachment 1762674

More dog antics:
  • He let his dogs (one overweight and one w/ arthritis) struggle in the mud for a video (@6:45).
  • An interview with a witness [archive] who stayed over at the house said that the dogs were kept in terrible conditions.
  • Greg had a dog that would pee itself whenever he gets close to it (said here @ 2:11).

Greg had also identified as a big-brained atheist who hated the Bible and once tried creating his own religion (See Pre-Youtube Antics).
View attachment 1762676

On the day after YouTuber/singer Christina Grimmie’s death, he made multiple controversial tweets and later received massive backlash.
View attachment 1762675

Bonus: Greg criticizing a fan for having depression due to their abusive mother.

Interactions w/ Other YTers
Greg’s collabed with big names in his heyday (Shane Dawson, Olga Kay, Jacksfilms, etc.), but also had disputes with his fellow YouTubers— whether it’s one-off, one-sided, petty, or he feels he has something to air. Usually, it’s because they’ve criticized him, wronged him somehow, they’re more successful than him, or he wants attention (or all of the above). See Orbiters/People of Interest for more prominent examples.

Minor spats, Major YTers
Jacksfilms
Jeffree Star
PewDiePie

False DMCA Strikes
Greg’s also been known to abuse YouTube’s copyright system against his critics by filing false claims on videos about him protected under Fair Use.
View attachment 1762678

Other Content
On the main Onision channel, Greg mostly does comedy skits. Moreover, he makes repetitive, low-quality songs and has several albums on RYM’s Worst Albums of All-Time. Since the banana song, Greg has repeatedly failed to replicate the same level of internet success, and compared to other YouTubers of his time, his content appears to not have evolved as much. At age 35 and after a decade on YouTube, he still has a bit of a thing for Death Note, being emo, the banana song, and holding onto the past with the occasional old video he reuploads to one of his many channels.

Like Greg's age gap with his wife, this is a 9-year difference:
View attachment 1762681

Greg became more of a cause for concern by also making certain videos like rating girls' bodies, with submissions coming from underage girls on his forums posting half-naked photos of themselves.
View attachment 1762683

Relationships
Over the years, Greg has had multiple failed relationships, mostly with barely legal teenage girls far younger than him. Greg finds girls who are typically unhappy at home and encourages them to fly out to him, promising them a better life. He then proceeds to alienate them from friends and family and make rules, contracts, and NDAs for them to follow. By having the girls pay their stay by cleaning, having sex, and helping with Youtube, Greg makes them financially dependent on him. If things go wrong, he makes public videos and posts about them, which leads to his fans harassing them online while he profits off the clicks. Greg is most likely a sex addict with an impregnation fetish, and he expects sex multiple times a day. Below summarizes some more prominent relationships over the years and highlights the allegations about him:
View attachment 1762684

Skye Altamirano ("Tantaga"; 2005 - div.2010) was Greg’s first wife that he met in high school. Greg wouldn’t let her work because he deemed it inappropriate, so she helped him create and edit his videos (his only somewhat good ones, including “I’m a Banana”). Greg first tried to divorce Skye for Shiloh with an autistic contract he made himself until Skye got a lawyer. Greg has continuous meltdowns over having to pay her alimony even though she is a major reason why he made so much money on YouTube.

During and after his marriage to Skye, Greg had an obsession with Skye's younger sister, Alicia (“Netunesa”). Greg went out of his way to find Alicia's Suicide Girl modelling photos and jerked off to them [source]. Once, when Alicia was 15 and drunk, Greg tried to kiss her [source].
Shiloh Hoganson ("Draculoh"; 2010 - 2012) is a Canadian singer who dated Greg from 2010 to 2012. Shiloh was a fan and started talking to him when she was 17 and Greg was 26 and married. She talked to Greg on Skype for about 8 months every day for 8–10 hours a day.

Their First Meeting
Greg checked state laws to see if he could have sex with a 17 year old in PA. The two met in a hotel room and Greg slept with her in the first 5 minutes. Her mother called the cops and told them what hotel they were at. When the police arrived, they saw the camera equipment in the room and searched his computer for child pornography. Both were sent home and Greg began to alienate Shiloh from her parents.

Shiloh Moves In
Shiloh spent her 18th birthday next to the airport so she could fly out to his house in Tacoma without her mother’s consent. 1–2 weeks after she moved in, Greg locked her out of the editing room to masturbate to porn and jailbait Hentai. Greg also gave her a set of rules she had to follow [source]. Greg had sex with her 8 times a day, shaved her head during sex, called her degrading names, and gave her frequent UTIs. In June 2011, she started having seizures from the stress.

First Breakup
In July 2011, Greg broke up with her, she had a breakdown, and Greg posted it online. Greg wouldn’t let her call her mother to get her so she threatened to kill herself while he was on the phone with the police. She was taken to a mental care facility and was later released her into her mother’s care. Greg made other videos, making the entire situation public. In September 2011, Greg lured her back in, flew her to LA, and had her pick out an engagement ring.

Last Breakup
In October 2011, Greg got her pregnant. After he shoved her into a door, Shiloh had a miscarriage and was at risk of going septic. Greg refused to pay for her healthcare so she flew back to Canada. Greg released a video about the ordeal and broke up with her. In December 2011, Shiloh went septic. Her mother took her passport so she cannot return to Greg.

In January 2012, Greg wanted her back and sent her money for a new passport. Instead, Shiloh spent the money, pawned the engagement ring for an Xbox, and slept with someone else. Greg continued to post about Shiloh and his fans harassed her online. [source 1, 2, 3]
Adrienne Jourgensen (2011) started as a fan Greg met through his website in 2011 and they briefly dated for two weeks. Unlike the other girls Greg dated, Adrienne was Greg’s age and did not put up with his manipulative tactics. She wrote a letter telling her story. During their short relationship, Greg asked her to marry him and move in, tried to alienate her from her friends, tried to get her to quit drinking, and forced himself on her within a minute of meeting. Greg eventually defends his actions, saying that he couldn’t have raped Adrienne because she was a slut who slept with over 20 people.

After quitting her job to work for Greg, he broke up with her. Adrienne refused to get back together with him and he proceeded to call/message her about 60 times. In 13 voicemails [archive], Greg starts by begging for her back and ends by angrily spiraling and threatening to expose her.
Name Changes:
Taylor Elaine Anderson (original)
Taylor Elaine Avaroe
Taylor Elaine Jackson
Kai Jackson (Current)

Taylor Anderson ("Laineybot"/"CoolGuyKai"; 2012 - Present) is Greg’s current wife. She obsessively tweeted Greg as a fan in 2011 until Greg noticed and contacted her.
View attachment 1762686
The two started dating in 2012 when Taylor was 17. Greg rented a house in New Mexico to wait for Taylor to finish high school. Soon after, Greg started calling her Lainey. Taylor’s parents disapproved of the relationship, so Greg and Taylor got married when Taylor turned 18 without telling them. Months after doing so, Taylor got pregnant with their first child. Ever since then, Greg has encouraged Taylor to get girlfriends so they could be in a polyamorous relationship. Multiple grooming allegations have come out against Taylor. Of note, Taylor became the legal guardian of Sarah, but sent her romantic text messages, nude photos, and eventually had sex with her. In 2019, Taylor came out as trans and changed her name to Kai.
Billie (2015 - 2017) was Greg and Taylor’s on/off girlfriend from December 2015 to January 2017. Billie was 18, Taylor 21, and Greg 30. Billie was initially interested in only Taylor and was coerced into also dating Greg because he assumed he would get something out of it [source]. Greg would also frequently pressure their relationship to go further. It eventually became clear that Greg had some sort of obsession with Billie, so Taylor would frequently send Billie home during visits.

Cuddlegate
While Taylor was not home, Greg gave Billie a full body massage and they cuddled in Taylor’s bed. When Taylor found out, she broke up with Greg. During this period, Greg goes back and forth between blaming Billie for the situation, apologizing to Taylor, and wanting to leave Taylor for Billie, who was ultimately labeled a homewrecker online. [source]

Breakup Cycle
Eventually, Billie was brought back to the house and a cycle of breakups ensued throughout 2016/2017. Greg made Billie sign five contracts he wrote himself during the course of the relationship. The three of them would have threesomes almost daily, all controlled by Greg. One day, Greg and Billie had sex without Taylor, who found out, got upset, and blamed the entire situation on Billie. Billie was forced to sign a contract to stay longer and work things out. Greg also tried to convince her to get a tattoo for their relationship. Billie refused to Greg’s dismay, and she snuck out of the house, hiding out in the rain until she got an Uber home. Greg sent her a manipulative breakup email. [source]

Final Breakup
The final breakup ensued after Billie, her friend Ayalla, and Sarah publicly get into it over Billie smoking weed. Billie is later thrown out of the house. When she asked for Greg’s forgiveness, he said he will only forgive her if she gets an “I’m a liar” tramp stamp tattoo or she gets chained up in his basement for a week.
View attachment 1762687
Years after the breakup, Billie still gets obsessive emails from Greg and Taylor (but could just be Greg).
Sarah (2016 - 2019) was first a fan of Greg at age 12 and began talking to Taylor online when she was 14 (Taylor was 19). Sarah had a difficult home life. She eventually dropped out of high school to be Greg and Taylor’s live-in nanny and Taylor obtained legal guardianship over her [source].

Grooming
On and off, Sarah lived at the house for a few years. During this time, Taylor sent Sarah flirty text messages, they exchanged nudes, and they cuddled together in bed [source]. Sarah was also given alcohol and was promised to be in a relationship with Taylor in the future [source]. During visits, Greg would make fun of her body and sex life.

Sarah Turns 18
Almost immediately after Sarah turns 18, Sarah loses her virginity to Greg. Greg and Taylor started having sex while Sarah was in bed with them and she was invited to join [source]. Sarah has also detailed having sex with them while their daughter was in the same bed, which the onions have done before. The relationship ultimately ends because Greg accused Sarah of rape and blackmailing them into having sex with her. [source]

Legal Issues
Tax Fraud
In 2017, Greg got audited by the IRS because he didn’t do his taxes right. He went to Reddit for legal advice and blamed his shortcomings on TurboTax. He ended up having to owe $150,000 in taxes due to writing off so much shit (an entire house, an ATV, his divorce from Skye, etc.) as business expenses— solely on the basis that he used them for his videos.

Wetlands Destruction
In 2018, Greg purchased the Swamp Shack, which has wetlands in the backyard of the property. Even though it is in the deed of the house that the wetlands are government owned and must be upkept, Greg decided to clear the area and bulldoze trees right into it so he can build a dock. Not only did he film a video of him doing this on his Patreon, his neighbors also submitted a video of him bulldozing the wetlands. A Google Map view and pictures from his own videos show the damage he’s made.
The county filed charges against him for doing this and Greg claimed that they trespassed on his property. He submitted an autistic appeal, but eventually Greg was given a wetland mitigation plan that fixes the damages he’s done on his own dime. The plan includes building a fence with a sign and replanting the wildlife he destroyed.

Grooming Allegations
In 2019, Sarah and many others went public with their stories about Greg and Taylor. The Internet rallied around them with support as Greg lost most of his fanbase. This got the attention of Chris Hansen of "To Catch a Predator" fame. Hansen had since conducted interviews with many of Greg and Taylor's victims. He had supposedly gotten the FBI involved and evidence had been turned over to them.
Greg pretended to be unbothered by this, but had sperged out to those who work on the show via email multiple times [response].

A kind kiwi archived all of the interviews thus far.

Civil Lawsuits
In 2020, Greg attempted to take matters into his own hands and filed lawsuits against recurring onion critic Repzion and Chris Hansen. It then turned out that he served papers to the wrong Chris Hansen. Greg later dropped both lawsuits while showing up to court wearing a bulletproof vest backwards.
View attachment 1762691

Other Business Ventures
Patreon
To get extra money, Greg created a Patreon around April 2017 where his fans got access to disturbing, sexual videos he made. Although he clearly attracted young viewers, his Patreon wasn't 18+ until October 2018. At one point he had over 1,000 Patrons and made over $4,300 a month, but as Patrons began leaving, his desperation to get them back increased.

In November 2019, his Patreon was removed for doxing Billie's phone number. His desperation for the money he made monthly on Patreon made him post a series of increasingly irritating temper tantrums on his YouTube and create a new subscription.

Books
Greg has written several books that are all equally disturbing and poorly written. The books have received harsh criticism and reviews for his horrible grammar and storytelling abilities. As usual, he does not take criticism well, as he has made videos about the reviews and has sperged on his twitter. His fans have offered to edit his books, but he rages at them in response.

Stones to Abbigale [2015]
This is Why I Hate You [2015]
Reaper's Creek [2018] Read it here.
Untitled Book [2019, Unfinished] Read it here.

Twitch
Greg created a Twitch channel early 2016. He was banned in January 2020 due to the grooming allegations, only to be unbanned days later and still a Twitch partner. He began streaming more often starting around September, playing games mediocrely with his few remaining fans that he doesn’t always treat well. He was unpartnered near the end of October, so now he only uses Twitch to stream his old videos.

OnlyFans
Greg also decided to turn to OnlyFans around March 2020. He initially posted poorly created CGI porn before eventually posting content of himself. Greg tried and failed to get leaks taken down from here.

Pre-YouTube Antics
Attempted Cult Leader
Greg once attempted to start a religion called Sicesca when he was younger. [archive]
Essentially, it revolved around beliefs that humans and energy came from the earth, some shit about bodies being shells, different kinds of souls, etc. Also, aliens are real and watching us. More info here.

Joining the Air Force
While he was starting to make videos, Greg had joined the Air Force when he was 19. He was in SERE training, but said he dropped out because he refused to kill a rabbit. He claimed to have gotten an honorable discharge, but he actually got a general discharge after he stripped naked in his CO’s office and had a few meltdowns. Greg describes his version of his military story here.

Orbiters/People of Interest
Family
Greg and Taylor have two children together and do not put them in videos (probably the smartest thing they have ever done). It’s been said that Greg does not take care of the kids (Taylor does) and he completely ignores his daughter. Greg also yells at his son for beating him in video games and horny-posts even while his daughter was in the hospital for falling out a window.
  • Troy Alexander Avaroe/Troy Jackson (b. 2013)
  • Cloey Abbigale Avaroe/Cloey Jackson (b. 2016)
Greg’s father and sisters seem like completely normal people, but Greg’s mother, Tami Jackson, is a cow in her own right. This sums her up pretty well.

Feuds
Vincent Cyr: YouTuber/Twitch streamer. Former collaborator and ex-best friend of Greg who lived with him while Greg was still married to Skye. Ended friendship after Greg got pissy over Cyr’s voting choices during the 2016 election.

Eugenia Cooney: A YouTuber with anorexia. Greg has made 73 videos to date about her eating disorder and frequently tweets about her despite her asking him to stop and Greg saying multiple times he would.

Shane Dawson: A YouTuber who has been posting content as long as Greg, but became more successful than him. Greg constantly tweets about him, flipping back and forth between idolizing him and making videos about him calling him a fat pedophile. Shane mostly ignores him.

Jaclyn Glenn: YouTuber, former collaborator of Greg, and ex-gf of YTer Social Repose. Has made videos calling out Greg.

Blaire White: A transgender YouTuber. Has made videos calling out Greg and Taylor's predatory behavior, debated Greg twice. Triggered Greg by retweeting fan art of them:
View attachment 1762692

Repzion: Commentary YouTuber. Longtime Onion critic who’s made a plethora of Onision videos since the Shiloh era. Greg tried to take him to court for harassment and cyberstalking.

Chris Hansen: Journalist, former host of “To Catch a Predator.” Initially lauded for bringing about Greg’s downfall, now seen as a scammer after selling the Onion story to Investigation Discovery to make a TV documentary w/o the victims’ consent, fumbling with the investigation, and being an all-around boomer on YouTube.

Other
Royal Black: Former rabid fan who got her own thread after coming to the farms to defend Greg.

JoySparkleBS: Obsessive Onion critic.

Social Media and Websites
Main YouTube Channels
Onision
Onision Speaks
UhOhBro

Social Media
Instagram: @OnisionPrime
Facebook
Twitter: @Onision, @OnisionPrime
Twitch: @onision

Current Websites