Votes: 29 6.3%
  • Barb dying

Votes: 421 92.1%

• Total voters

The American Hedgehog

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone interested in helping to keep the CWCki updated? There are only a few people left who add content to it, so now that Chris is more active online, stuff is beginning to fall through the cracks.

The content pages (social media posts, videos, etc) are fine up to May 2017. For June and July, there's a lot of posts which haven't been added yet, mostly from Patreon and Twitter. The video pages are okay, though some aren't transcribed. The last batch of comic pages haven't been added yet.

The articles could be updated more, too, especially now that there's new material from the comic pages, Chris's interactions with Doopie, etc.

The American Hedgehog

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I could transcribe videos if you'd like. I have free time.
Cool. I ripped the captions from YouTube, but there still needs some adjustments and grammar fixes, like for this video.

I could preemptively put in a Doopie Saga.

May be jumping the gun but better safe than sorry.
An article might be good. If there's not enough content, maybe something like "Chris and socialization," with a section about Twitter (Doopie, Tara Strong, etc), and a section about IRL friends (at least the Facebook comments they've left, like the time one of them suggested he get a job and he raged).

Some of the other editors might object to adding Doopie to the Saga page, though. They didn't want Trump listed there.

Chrisology1337

kiwifarms.net
Cool. I ripped the captions from YouTube, but there still needs some adjustments and grammar fixes, like for this video.

An article might be good. If there's not enough content, maybe something like "Chris and socialization," with a section about Twitter (Doopie, Tara Strong, etc), and a section about IRL friends (at least the Facebook comments they've left, like the time one of them suggested he get a job and he raged).

Some of the other editors might object to adding Doopie to the Saga page, though. They didn't want Trump listed there.
I disagree but can see why you think that. He bitched about Trump a lot around the election and inauguration but then he just kind of stopped, mostly due to his Facebook ban regarding the death threats. With Doopie he seems to be more persistent and is feeding the Financhu Crisis with it too given the commission and being a Patron of her.

The American Hedgehog

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why? Ever since the Gamestop incident all Chris has done is beg for money and age like spoiled tard cum.
When an update thread is posted, it usually gets at least 5 pages of discussion, so there's still some interest in what he does.

Does the comic section need some content?

Ive actually been reading the newer comica hes made
Yeah, the Sonichu 11 and 12 articles are missing summaries. The character articles could be updated as well - like the one for Chris Chan Sonichu with the Sailor Moon/MLP transformation drawing.

Philosophy Phil

King of Denmark
kiwifarms.net
Once Chris delivers on his end to all promised recipients of Comics, Raffle Prizes, and Commissions, I'd be more than happy to add non ironic or non-biased content to the Cwciki. If Chris continues to fail to deliver his queue of packages, then I would be extremely biased, and insult Chris in obtuse ways that aren't direct like "He's a fat slob who can't even get off his lazy ass." but rather "Chris, to no ones surprise, failed to deliver on yet another promise."

RogerJenkins178

Weston Sharpensteen
kiwifarms.net
Chris Chan is like the Simpsons of lolcows. He was the progenitor of a brand new brand of tard cum to extract, but became stale, drawn out, and in total, an unfunny mess who needs to be put out of his misery (preferably with a Kalashnivok AK-47; have him taste that bullet to his greasy face as he savored the creamy taste of his own ejaculate). Ironically, the declining humor isn't the only aspect in which it can share proper solidarity with the Simpsons, as evidenced by his literal zombification over the years and the systematic extermination of the minimal brain cells he may have ever held.

The American Hedgehog

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I added the current batch of Sonichu pages to the wiki, so the comic pages are all collected there now.

It should be easy to yank screencaps or text of his posts from threads on here to transfer over to the CWCKi
Screencaps can't be searched, though. Copying/pasting from Chris's social media pages to the CWCki should be easier, since everything is in text form and in chronological order.

Starberry

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
kiwifarms.net
If you have anything that needs to be updated that people haven't already taken up let me know. I'll be free for most of next week getting ready for a summer final so I could add that to the list of things to do.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino