Votes: 29 6.3%
  • Barb dying

Votes: 421 92.1%

• Total voters

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Enabled the captcha to run on every page edit.

Let me know if this is a problem.

U

UE 190

kiwifarms.net
On many of the articles about the individual trolls (i.e. Clyde Cash), it's stated that they're treated like real people "because they were to Chris". I guess it made sense at the time, but given that most of them have been inactive for over half a decade, wouldn't these pages benefit from being rewritten more objectively? This means including sections about their reception, behind-the-scenes activity, etc. I guess a good example of what I mean would be the Idea Guys and Blue Spike pages. They balance between what Chris believed and what was actually occurring pretty well. Understandable if this is only reserved for the controversial trolls however.

The American Hedgehog

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Enabled the captcha to run on every page edit.

Let me know if this is a problem.
The spambots figured out how to beat the captcha. After registration was re-enabled, the bots took a few days to sign up and make spam pages. They were registering in the single digits up until the 17th, and now there are 20+ bot signups a day.

A couple people have complained about the captcha, saying it doesn't work well with VPNs or it sometimes takes multiple verifications before it clears.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The spambots figured out how to beat the captcha. After registration was re-enabled, the bots took a few days to sign up and make spam pages. They were registering in the single digits up until the 17th, and now there are 20+ bot signups a day.

A couple people have complained about the captcha, saying it doesn't work well with VPNs or it sometimes takes multiple verifications before it clears.
Ok, will disable today.

Cedric_Eff

I’m the Lord of the Harvest!
kiwifarms.net
Whenever I try to create an account on the CWCki, I keep getting this message saying
Permission error.
You do not have permission to do that, for the following reason:
You are not allowed to execute the action you have requested.

Can someone explain to me why is keeps popping up and how I can create an account?
Well dumbasses keeps attacking the CWCKi. So there’s a bit of a tight security.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Whenever I try to create an account on the CWCki, I keep getting this message saying
Permission error.
You do not have permission to do that, for the following reason:
You are not allowed to execute the action you have requested.

Can someone explain to me why is keeps popping up and how I can create an account?
You have to buy a T-shirt from Null.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino