• Tara Strong

Votes: 33 5.5%
  • Barb dying

Votes: 555 92.5%

• Total voters

The American Hedgehog

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
Australatina, ADF's imaginary country, is actually on an imaginary landmass to the east of the Atlantic coast and south of Newfoundland, not in South America. The pictures he drew of it looked like someone tossed a gigantic, shit-stained t-shirt into the ocean.

I'm going to go drink myself to death now because I knew that.
Thanks for pointing that out, I fixed the article.

The CWCki doesn't have an archive of Chris's Amazon wish list circa 2018, but I noticed a load of stuff purchased between late November and early December of that year while browsing through it. Should that be added to the article/screenshotted and archived?
This is pretty much the same thing but on my budget, I find both the Human!MLP DVD with the "special" episodes and the C64 keyboard & joystick keychain to be the cheapest. I bookmarked it to the Chrome bookmark bar, but... I accidentally was friends with Chris via Amazon one moment and the next thing I know I unfriended Chris because I don't see him in person at all.

If its not too much to ask @The American Hedgehog I feel like an entirely new subsection should be added to the 'Chris and' series, namely Chris and Pets. I know there are already articles listing all of the various unfortunate Cats and Dogs Chris and Blarb have owned and mistreated through the ages, but there Is yet to be one that focuses on Chris's relationships with pets overall, including all of the abysmal and excruciating neglect the two places upon the poor animals who get thrust into their wretched dump they dare to call a home.

I'm not being A Loggy here I feel, This seems to be one personality flaw out of Chris's Innumerable list that everyone seems to think is at least genuinely shitty and there Isn't enough info detailing his overall 'relationship' he enforces onto any poor creature that gets Into him or Barbs hands. I feel a more detailed article listing his relationship with Animals would paint a more concise image of the Chris of Today. To acknowledge one of his only actually harmful behavioural flaws, that affects other creatures and not only himself.

horrorfan89

Now I'm Playing With Power!
Not to sound like a coper here but can the article on pmurt be edited towards the bottom since it says the election was called for biden but it was only called by the msm and there's still litigation, recounts and possibly a scotus vote to go through by December 20th before it becomes official

The American Hedgehog

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
If its not too much to ask @The American Hedgehog I feel like an entirely new subsection should be added to the 'Chris and' series, namely Chris and Pets. I know there are already articles listing all of the various unfortunate Cats and Dogs Chris and Blarb have owned and mistreated through the ages, but there Is yet to be one that focuses on Chris's relationships with pets overall, including all of the abysmal and excruciating neglect the two places upon the poor animals who get thrust into their wretched dump they dare to call a home.

I'm not being A Loggy here I feel, This seems to be one personality flaw out of Chris's Innumerable list that everyone seems to think is at least genuinely shitty and there Isn't enough info detailing his overall 'relationship' he enforces onto any poor creature that gets Into him or Barbs hands. I feel a more detailed article listing his relationship with Animals would paint a more concise image of the Chris of Today. To acknowledge one of his only actually harmful behavioural flaws, that affects other creatures and not only himself.
Sounds good. I passed along your suggestion to other editors, maybe it'll be started soon. Might be expanded to "Chris and animals" or something.
Not to sound like a coper here but can the article on pmurt be edited towards the bottom since it says the election was called for biden but it was only called by the msm and there's still litigation, recounts and possibly a scotus vote to go through by December 20th before it becomes official
Done.

Owlman3

“Get off my plane.”
A small nitpick, but I’ve noticed this come up, specifically on the “Liquid Chris” and “Metal Gear Solid” articles.

As everyone is well aware, the name Liquid Chris is based off of Liquid Snake from MGS, the supposed “inferior” clone of Big Boss and brother to Solid Snake. Both articles reference how the irony comes from Liquid Chris being a superior person compared to Solid, while Liquid Snake is not superior to Solid Snake.

But any MGS fag (including myself) will tell you that that’s not entirely true.

At the very end of the first game, it’s revealed that the opposite is true. Solid is actually the inferior clone, while Liquid got all of BB’s superior genes. I figured that’s why LC was named after him given that he’s better than Chris at everything, but the article says otherwise.

Also I’ve seen a few people say that Jason Kendrick Howell’s appearance in Sonichu is a reference to Big Boss...how? He has brown hair and an eyepatch? That’s a pretty big reach.

Edit: While I’m here, I might as well bring this up. In the articles discussing Chris being asexual and schizophrenic, many of the counter reasons are pretty weak.

In articles dealing with Chris having schizophrenia, it’s mentioned that Autism and Schizophrenia do have many differences. So? It’s not impossible for someone to have both. It’s rare, sure, but not impossible. Schizophrenia does explain a lot of Chris’ recent behaviors. A lot of people write off the dimensional merge as just Chris roleplaying and playing pretend, but personally, I don’t think so.

Roleplayers understand that what they’re doing isn’t real, but Chris seems to genuinely believe it’s all real. He talks to his characters, even claimed to overhear his characters talking at one point. I’m no therapist, so take what I say with a grain of salt, but then again, so is pretty much everyone here.

On asexuality, it’s brought up how Chris constantly shoehorns sex into his comic and seems to lust after anyone in his field of vision. But those same elements were used as evidence that Chris was a homo and was just deep in the closet. Why couldn’t that be true here? The article mentions how Chris could just view losing his virginity as a “rite of passage” and later mentions how asexuals can have sex and view it as similar to using the restroom or scratching an itch, not as an act of love. Remember, Chris’s autism bleeds into everything about him. This could just be Chris taking it to the extreme, like he normally does.

tl;dr: I think Chris suffers from Schizophrenia and could very well be an asexual, mainly because most of the counter reasons presented are kinda weak. Also MGS

Last edited: