Law US 2020 census will be printed without citizenship question -

Should we know the number of illegals in America?

• Yes

Votes: 128 82.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Orange Man Bad

Votes: 26 16.7%

• Total voters

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
Someone in the Jewdiciary will file a nationwide injunction (which shouldn’t be a thing that can be done) then Trump will issue an empty threat that goes nowhere. Rinse and repeat.
Eh I hate the nationwide injunctions stopping stuff like this but at the same time it'll be nice when gun grabbers take over congress and the whitehouse and a random judge in Alabama stops them from violating our second amendment rights.

I often wonder why we didn't annex Mexico altogether. They seem to hate Central and South American spics as much as the rest of us, and that border would certainly have been a lot easier to build a wall across than a giant fuckoff stretch of wasteland in the desert.
As always, it was the slavery question fucking us up. Slave holders didn't want a bunch of non-slave states added.

Last edited:
U

UQ 770

kiwifarms.net
Yeah the Midwesterner in me definitely holds a special bit of unfettered wrath towards the "holier than thou," "shit doesn't stink," "high on their own farts" coastal city strongholds rife with illegal alien activity. I hope that when this is all said and done, and it turns out huge portions of the coastal populations (especially the West Coast) aren't even citizens, that the Trump administration makes those places feel it for years to come.

Fuck every last one of those commies.
I'm of the opinion that illegal immigration cannot possibly be the apocalyptic threat that people say it is but I second this. I want to see the numbers, and when those assholes hide them like this it makes fence-sitters like me a lot more suspicious that the people shouting about niggerspic armies or whatever may have a point.

ConfederateIrishman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eh I hate the nationwide injunctions stopping stuff like this but at the same time it'll be nice when gun grabbers take over congress and the whitehouse and a random judge in Alabama stops them from violating our second amendment rights.
lol no, Conservative Judges will be too hesitent to use their power like that out of fear it might be unconstitutional

CaesarCzech

kiwifarms.net
lol no, Conservative Judges will be too hesitent to use their power like that out of fear it might be unconstitutional

Sigh Up to us then.

ALT RIGHT TO THE RESCUE THEN.

WHITE RIDER RIDES THROUGHT THE DARKNESS WHITE SWORD OVER HIS HEAD HE RIDES QUICKLY WITH HIS DESIRE, HE RIDES THROUGHT SAD EUROPE. WITH DUST OF THE ROAD IS HE SPLATTERED, HE BEARS HIS MESSAGE, BLOODY IS HIS GAZE, HE RIDES ALONE EVERYONE KNOWS.

Anonymous For This

Flying pierogis at vienna.
kiwifarms.net
It's a big country with mountains and deserts sitting in between the continental United States and the core parts of the country.
The US also had to deal with territorial disputes along the northern border in the race to settle and claim to the Pacific.

I'd also put down that Mexico is a seemingly eternally politically unstable country. Whoever said that if Mexico wasn't sitting next to the world's biggest economy they'd be another Afghanistan was right on.
At least in a modern perspective, annexing Northern Mexico wouldn't have been a bad move on the US' interests. People in Northern Mexico are generally more conservative than their southern counterparts and honestly hate the caravans more than we do. Gastelum, the Mayor of Tijuana, likes wearing a Make Tijuana Great Again hat.

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
I'm of the opinion that illegal immigration cannot possibly be the apocalyptic threat that people say it is but I second this. I want to see the numbers, and when those assholes hide them like this it makes fence-sitters like me a lot more suspicious that the people shouting about niggerspic armies or whatever may have a point.
Come to South Texas

Come and see thee the multitudes

U

UQ 770

kiwifarms.net
Come to South Texas

Come and see thee the multitudes
You guys have an urban asshole known as El Paso/Juarez. I'm totally unsurprised that such a place is fucked with illegals, thugs and psychotics. I doubt even Pedofornia is as much of a fucking nightmare as that area. South Texas absolutely has an illegal immigrant issue, but its the fault of that mutantwhore schizocity and not the policies of any one agency.

Reactions: Sīn the Moon Daddy

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you want to see what Donald Trump acts like when he's not wearing "The Donald" mask, just go back to his old interviews, before he invented that bombastic personality to throw people off.
Great interview. The mask, as you said, the character he plays isn't there but the man hasn't changed his beliefs for anyone of anything in 3+ decades. He was always a patriot.

• Agree
Reactions: Drunk and Pour

Drunk and Pour

kiwifarms.net
It's plain why Democrats push the census so hard. If Trump manages to somehow get the loads of illegals off the census records the Democrats stand to lose a lot of ooomph in the places where they are currently the strongest (the big cities). It's no wonder they're freaking out internally, they can't really get their usual lap dogs in the MSM to say out right that they need illegals to be count so that the big Democrat stronghold can stay strong and soak up the Fed'd funds and House Rep's, so they're having issues framing it in a way they can sell the idea to the moderate voter.

IE: we need to keep the census the same because.....uh racism! and...erm Orange Man Bad! and...because that's how its always been done! They really don't have a position to protest from without giving away the real reason they need to have the illegals counted. How do you justify giving American Citizens tax money to non-citizens who don't pay thier share of income tax. Tough sell even for the spin masters in the MSM.

If Trump does somehow manage to get the census results changed it may radically alter the power balance in the House and on certain important committees causing the Democrats no end of grief. And just wait until the apportions for the tax base money come around, I wonder how many of the major cities would see a serious reduction in funds once all the illegals are discounted.

Sorry San Fran, you can't claim funds based on the 8 million people you counted in your last census now you can only draw funds based on 6.5 million citizen. Uh-oh! All those free programs you used to buy your votes now are going to cost you a lot more to keep running.

This may seem like a trivial matter but it underpins a lot of the power of the major blue cities to push their agendas.

Shine on you crazy Trump diamond...shine on.
I can't wait to see that Sanctuary City ploy backfire. They won't get the benefits of inflating their population numbers with hundreds of thousands of non-citizens, and now they have to find a way to take care of them. I hope they've stockpile a whole lot of compassion.
As someone who doesn't follow US politics to any degree: why should the decade-ly census not keep track of the number of people in the country who are not citizens, aside from "woke-agenda" bullshit?
That's the insane thing. It absolutely should count that. They count every other aspect of US citizens, race, gender, age, income, ect., but the one question we can't ask is "are you even a citizen"? As others said, it's about inflating their numbers to increase their voting power.
How could it not be an apocalyptic threat? What happens to a country when you flood it with people that doesn't care about the country, doesn't know anything about it's history or laws, people that think the country is founded on stolen land and it rightfully belongs to them, and the people in power constantly tell them that the country hates them and systematically work to keep them oppressed? This is a problem 40 years on the making and today, literally today, we have politicians telling illegals how to avoid being lawfully deported. This can only get worse moving forward and it's not heading to a good place.

Reactions: Recoil
U

UQ 770

kiwifarms.net
How could it not be an apocalyptic threat? What happens to a country when you flood it with people that doesn't care about the country, doesn't know anything about it's history or laws, people that think the country is founded on stolen land and it rightfully belongs to them, and the people in power constantly tell them that the country hates them and systematically work to keep them oppressed? This is a problem 40 years on the making and today, literally today, we have politicians telling illegals how to avoid being lawfully deported. This can only get worse moving forward and it's not heading to a good place.
Its certainly not a good thing but its gonna take more than a few million spic thugs to bring America down from the inside out.

• Agree
Reactions: Sīn the Moon Daddy

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
You guys have an urban asshole known as El Paso/Juarez. I'm totally unsurprised that such a place is fucked with illegals, thugs and psychotics. I doubt even Pedofornia is as much of a fucking nightmare as that area. South Texas absolutely has an illegal immigrant issue, but its the fault of that mutantwhore schizocity and not the policies of any one agency.

El Paso is an unmitigated shithole, but it's separated from the rest of Texas by hundreds of miles of desert and mountains.

It's the disgusting mess that is South Texas, which shares a porous border with Central Europe Texas that concerns me

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: UQ 770

Marchesa_ofthe_Vast

Mediocre Commentator
kiwifarms.net
El Paso is not South Texas. He's talking about places that have exploded like McAllen.

• Informative
Reactions: spiritofamermaid
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino