Law US 2020 census will be printed without citizenship question -

Should we know the number of illegals in America?

• Yes

Votes: 128 82.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Orange Man Bad

Votes: 26 16.7%

• Total voters

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🌙Be careful, Adam...
kiwifarms.net
Beaners generally don't stand for baby murder. With the way the Democratic party is veering off to crazytown you might see California flip red instead
That sucks. If we started killing more babies our society would probably improve from not having to support so many useless eaters

• Agree
Reactions: Ped Xing

ConfederateIrishman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Interesting. I was wondering when he was going to chime in about this, because I can't help but notice that every single time the Democrats start running a victory lap, they make it about halfway down the field before someone sticks their foot out and trips them, so I wonder what the deal with this one's going to be considering that the census was allegedly already being printed.

It's mostly just the same dozen nutbags that it always is, but if you're interested there's a lot of salt in the replies.
So is Trump just lying to keep his base moralized; someone jumped the gun in his admin thinking they were not going to print the question; or is Trump saying they will print the question only to have someone pull him aside in a few hours to tell him they can't at this point? 🤔

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: spiritofamermaid
So is Trump just lying to keep his base moralized; someone jumped the gun in his admin thinking they were not going to print the question; or is Trump saying they will print the question only to have someone pull him aside in a few hours to tell him they can't at this point? 🤔
You seem to be ignoring a huge possibility: Early reports that they had abandoned the idea were a lie. But then I don't think I"ve seen the source of that report...

JosephTX

TX Penal Code Sec. 9.32: Fuck Around and Find Out
kiwifarms.net
I think fox is trying to get those two hispanic marines who were assaulted by antifa on Tucker and Hannity.

We could see the leap in logic where Hispanics and anything mexican is deemed white supremacist by antifa and must be destroyed.

I mean you know what was invented in America? Tacos, burritos, and nachos.
Nachos and Burritos were invented in Mexico, asshole.

The only shit invented in America were hard shell tacos, chimichangas (literally deep fried burritos) and Fajitas

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🌙Be careful, Adam...
kiwifarms.net
He should go ahead and just have the census forms printed and order them distributed. I would be very interested in what happens.

Nachos and Burritos were invented in Mexico, asshole.

The only shit invented in America were hard shell tacos, chimichangas (literally deep fried burritos) and Fajitas
Oh so that's what a chimichanga is. The Mexican is an exotic creature this far north so any news of their cultures and we just don't know shit about them!

ConfederateIrishman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Our last governor race Gregg Abbot A FUCKING WHITE MALE ran against a literal fucking Lesbian Abuela.

He still beat her by 13.3% and 1.1 million votes.
View attachment 826279View attachment 826278
Well yeah, Texas has a really strong culture that has held it together wheras most other states under the same pressure would have cracked way faster, that is why I said decades and not years. Also Ted Cruz barely won his election due to how much money the DNC pumped in, all it could take is a slightly unpopular RNC figure and things will go to hell in a handbasket like they did in Virginia

Moreover, things are still trending towards Californian and Mexican rule there; It is not like anything long term is being reversed, just slowed down.

X Prime

kiwifarms.net
The 4 liberals, one of which is barely even alive and hasn't been seen by the general public in quite some time, dominated the so called "right wing court." The Hardcore Left-Wing Four always stick together, and the 5 right wing people are always on their Own Fucking Program. Clarence Thomas and Samuel Alito for all their faults are the only reliable conservative votes on the court now. You have no idea which one of Chief Faggot Roberts and the 2 fresh-meat faggots in Gorsuch and Kavanaugh will side with the Hardcore 4 on a major issue, but its almost always at least one of them.

Clarence and Alito have been talking for the entire Trump Administration about the need to reign in lawfare and obstructionist circuit court tactics and Roberts just gave that the green light. That libertarian moron Gorsuch is moving the court to abolish probation and parole. All sorts of shit like that.
This has always been the problem with conservatives in general: they're individualists.

Liberals may not agree on much due to the patchwork nature of their idpol-fueled coalition, but what they absolutely do agree on is anything that solidfies their potential power.

With conservative justices, you get individuals, often better individuals. This sounds great on paper, but an set of individuals, no matter how much smarter or better-considered their opinion is, is nothing before a group of people united in a goal. In this case, you get one individual with a possibly-nuanced opinion the liberal group automatically wins.

Iwasamwillbe

Rational Big-Brained Deep-Thinking Philosopher
kiwifarms.net

Interesting. I was wondering when he was going to chime in about this, because I can't help but notice that every single time the Democrats start running a victory lap, they make it about halfway down the field before someone sticks their foot out and trips them, so I wonder what the deal with this one's going to be considering that the census was allegedly already being printed.

It's mostly just the same dozen nutbags that it always is, but if you're interested there's a lot of salt in the replies.
On another note, what is with this autistic waffling people in A&H do whenever it seems that Trump has lost at some time, somewhere? Everytime something like this happens, Trump suddenly morphs into "Neocon Don".

Downright childish thinking.

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On another note, what is with this autistic waffling people in A&H do whenever it seems that Trump has lost at some time, somewhere? Everytime something like this happens, Trump suddenly morphs into "Neocon Don".

Downright childish thinking.
This isn't unique to Trump, this is how politics has always worked. Humans are exceptionally fickle things.

Vitruvius

Gnaeus, load the onagers.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This isn't unique to Trump, this is how politics has always worked. Humans are exceptionally fickle things.
"For this can be said of men in general: that they are ungrateful, fickle, hypocrites and dissemblers, avoiders of dangers, greedy for gain; and while you benefit them, they are entirely yours, offering you their blood, their goods, their life, their children,...when need is far away, but when you actually become needy, they turn away."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

Freedom Fries

kiwifarms.net

I just wish I could actually still believe this. I will be shocked if it makes it on, but pleasantly so.

Blue California and Texas bright side: suddenly Republicans can see how EC votes should at least be proportional, if a constitutional amendment is not to be had.
Electoral college favors smaller states in a lot of ways because of the 2 senators/electors for everyone thing. Furthermore, places like New York vote super overwhelmingly blue. Texas and Florida would have to be really really really close for it to be worth giving up the slight weighting toward smaller states. It isn't so black and white as you think.

• Disagree
Reactions: Ped Xing

X Prime

kiwifarms.net
I mean, it's entirely possible to like Trump for one reason and dislike for another.

For example, one can like him for the vast quantities of purestrain liberal tears he harvests with every word. On the other hand, they would like it if he could do something about the social erosion.

Shadfan666xxx000

kiwifarms.net
This has always been the problem with conservatives in general: they're individualists.

Liberals may not agree on much due to the patchwork nature of their idpol-fueled coalition, but what they absolutely do agree on is anything that solidfies their potential power.

With conservative justices, you get individuals, often better individuals. This sounds great on paper, but an set of individuals, no matter how much smarter or better-considered their opinion is, is nothing before a group of people united in a goal. In this case, you get one individual with a possibly-nuanced opinion the liberal group automatically wins.
It's a double edged sword though. When nobody thinks for themselves and just follows the flock then they all go down together and far more spectacularly than an independently thinking pack.

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
I just wish I could actually still believe this. I will be shocked if it makes it on, but pleasantly so.

Electoral college favors smaller states in a lot of ways because of the 2 senators/electors for everyone thing. Furthermore, places like New York vote super overwhelmingly blue. Texas and Florida would have to be really really really close for it to be worth giving up the slight weighting toward smaller states. It isn't so black and white as you think.
If electoral votes were proportional, as they are in a few states but not most, the EC would be weighted in favor of small states. As it stands, the EC is weighted in favor of states with nearly 50-50 split votes such as Florida and Ohio.

Freedom Fries

kiwifarms.net
If electoral votes were proportional, as they are in a few states but not most, the EC would be weighted in favor of small states. As it stands, the EC is weighted in favor of states with nearly 50-50 split votes such as Florida and Ohio.
Correct me if I am wrong, but states get the same number of electors as they do senators plus congressmen right? This favors smaller states because senators are leveled out at 2. Several states even have the minimum of 3. Small (population wise) states have a tendency to be red so long as they aren't in New England. It would be foolish for conservatives to sign on to abolition of the electoral college. Having the electors be split proportionally by each state is the choice of each state. As a state goes purple, it could be in either party's best interest to advocate for the proportional split (but that is that state alone's business).

A better strategy is to mock blue states signing on to the whole "popular vote" elector pledge thing by not putting their money where their mouth is by assigning electors proportionally.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: spiritofamermaid
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino