Law US 2020 census will be printed without citizenship question -

Should we know the number of illegals in America?

• Yes

Votes: 128 82.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Orange Man Bad

Votes: 26 16.7%

• Total voters

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
I'm not backing down, I never wanted a census question! What census question? What kind of monster would dare ask poor immigrants about their citizenship? Oh give us your poor tired masses!
Only the ones that yearn to be free, not the assholes from feudal hellholes that just want cell phones and shoes.

Lou Wrong

Butthurt about Buddyloids
kiwifarms.net
Good for him I guess but I wanted this info to be specifically corelatable to house districts and specifically backed up with specific numbers down to the voting precinct, so we could point out that those majority latino districts are full of illegal aliens and maybe, even, discount the population of non-citizens when apportioning districts. A nationwide number is basically useless and there's already decent enough estimates out there.

Tootsie Bear

kiwifarms.net
The question on the census is not the point of this thing, IMO. The idea is to expose as many people as possible who want to cover up the number of illegal immigrants in the country. Why don't they want the question to be asked? People will wonder.
Hope the problem will go away while swaying them to vote for you against the racist orange man and his white legion.

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For anyone who doesn't like rifling through jargon, what this means is that the citizenship question isn't going to be on the 2020 Census, because the Supreme Court completely fucked that with their ruling, so fair enough. Everyone could sit around and scream about how unfair it was or how dumb the ruling was, but that doesn't change the outcome either way. With this executive order, that doesn't really matter now.

Every department and agency in the federal government will need to provide the Department of Commerce with all requested records regarding the number of citizens and non-citizens in the country, and then the Census Bureau can use this information--along with information collected through the questionnaire--to create the official census. This basically means that the functionality of the question is going to be a part of the census whether they like it or not, it won't even need to be a part of the actual questionnaire to do it, and it will actually be more accurate for it, since it's very easy to just lie or fail to hand in the census.

The census is fairly bare-bones, all things considered, but just sit back for a minute and think about all of the programs that illegals have available to them in sanctuary states and havens like California, and imagine all of the intricate, detailed paperwork that's covered in their names and exactly what they've been up to, where they've been working, how much money they're receiving in benefits, etc. All of that information is going to be used "against them" now. I'm just sitting here and pondering why it is that no one ever thought to try this before rather than to beat their faces against the Census Question Wall.

We've had the capability to do this the entire time, why didn't we?

Last edited:

Anonymous For This

Flying pierogis at vienna.
kiwifarms.net
Funny enough if the illegals had any work ethic we wouldn't have such a problem.
Note you never heard about Nazi infiltration in the 50's and yet it still happened. And 50 years later we're still sucking kraut dick because they helped Buzz, Neil, et al get to the moon.
To be fair, a few of them do have a pretty strong work ethic. I've lived in rural areas my entire life and its generally pretty difficult to find whites or blacks to strip tobacco in Kentucky or tile roofs in Nevada all day and show up reliably. They might not always do the best quality work (Nobody can strip baccer better than a red-faced white guy with a beer belly and wearing an IH-Case ballcap) but they still do work and they're usually more reliable than the locals.

The problem is that they won't pay taxes on anything, they go to the ER for everything since they don't have legitimate insurance, then they never pay the bill. They don't carry insurance or a license, so they get into accidents and disappear afterwards. That's what pisses me off about illegals.

I'm 100% okay with an immigration policy that allows poor Latinos to come over here to work. A lot of the ones who came here legally do really work their asses off doing their own little businesses. Where I live there's a few Latino-owned mechanic shops that cater to the Latinos that drive their old GM and Ford trucks into the ground for lawn businesses, roofing businesses, dry wallers, etc. I even bought a rebuilt transmission from one of them before and the thing was rebuilt right and didn't cost anywhere near as much as the shitty chain transmission shops or NAPA wanted.

But if you come here illegally and act like an asshole, you can fuck right back off across the border. And if you do come here legally and you fuck up, don't cry when you get sent home.

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
For anyone who doesn't like rifling through jargon, what this means is that the citizenship question isn't going to be on the 2020 Census, because the Supreme Court completely fucked that with their ruling, so fair enough. Everyone could sit around and scream about how unfair it was or how dumb the ruling was, but that doesn't change the outcome either way. With this executive order, that doesn't really matter now.

Every department and agency in the federal government will need to provide the Department of Commerce with all requested records regarding the number of citizens and non-citizens in the country, and then the Census Bureau can use this information along, with information collected through the questionnaire, to create the official census. This basically means that the functionality of the question is going to be a part of the census whether they like it or not, it won't even need to be a part of the actual questionnaire to do it, and it will actually be more accurate for it, since it's very easy to just lie or fail to hand in the census.

The census is fairly bare-bones, all things considered, but just sit back for a minute and think about all of the programs that illegals have available to them in sanctuary states and havens like California, and imagine all of the intricate, detailed paperwork that's covered in their names and exactly what they've been up to, where they've been working, how much money they're receiving in benefits, etc. All of that information is going to be used "against them" now. I'm just sitting here and pondering why it is that no one ever thought to try this before rather than to beat their faces against the Census Question Wall.

We've had the capability to do this the entire time, why didn't we?
It's not done yet.

breadandcircuses

The Mysterious Senor Hilter
kiwifarms.net
So wait... because the Supreme Court said it was legal for the United States to collect Citizenship data for the census, they'll end up doing it not through a question on the census itself but through other means?

Does... does this mean that it can't be challenged by some hawaiian judge or whatever?

is... is california gonna lose congresspeople?

Red Sun

kiwifarms.net
Was this... 4d chess?

Like... Trump didn't really want the question, he just wanted the SCOTUS to say that it was legal or something, so they could do this weird information sharing that would be even bigger, badder, and more accurate then a questionaire people could lie on?
I personally choose to believe that the 4D chess thing is just a meme and Trump just happens to randomly move his pieces around the board until suddenly his opponent is in check, over and over again, through a bizarre combination of confidence and luck.

I mean, not that it isn't fun to imagine that he's some grand Chessmaster playing a game on a level the dems can't even comprehend. It's just more fun to imagine that he's managing to win despite not knowing for sure how the pieces are supposed to move or what the victory conditions actually look like. He just bullies them with his smug fucking trump face until they're sure he's won, and that keeps them too busy to do anything about him.

breadandcircuses

The Mysterious Senor Hilter
kiwifarms.net
I personally choose to believe that the 4D chess thing is just a meme and Trump just happens to randomly move his pieces around the board until suddenly his opponent is in check, over and over again, through a bizarre combination of confidence and luck.

I mean, not that it isn't fun to imagine that he's some grand Chessmaster playing a game on a level the dems can't even comprehend. It's just more fun to imagine that he's managing to win despite not knowing for sure how the pieces are supposed to move or what the victory conditions actually look like.
Be that as it may, the fact is the government was told that it can go and gather citizenship data for the census by SCOTUS. They were just told it couldn't be through a question.

So they're doing it a different way.

I can't think of anyway that spins this in a way that can't be used, because the data has to be used in the census.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino