World US couple loses child over chemotherapy refusal - That's DOCTOR Florida Man to you!

Kiwi FBI Liason

queen of kiwifarms – varg
kiwifarms.net
Cannabis is effective in managing the pain and nausea caused by chemo. There's also a large part that remains unsaid, which is "cancer sucks and smoking weed mades it suck slightly less".

It is not, emphatically not, a treatment for cancer. It can be a useful part of a treatment plan for symptom management, it does not cure cancer.

And all those positives are largely from THC, giving CBD oil as cancer treatment doesn't even make sense.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
Chemo would have killed the kid quicker. It killed my grandmother faster than she would have gone without it.
wow it's almost as if different people are different and an elderly woman is different than a four year old wow
so when are you declared surgeon general oh wise one
eta I suppose you think Steve Jobs is a goddamn genius for eating apples to cure his cancer
oh wait
he's fucking dead

MembersSchoolPizza

Sworn Brother of the Cult of Browning
kiwifarms.net
Chemo would have killed the kid quicker. It killed my grandmother faster than she would have gone without it.
So you're judging the validity of a widely-used treatment based on a sample size of one, with no relevant technical knowledge?

Neat! I'm gonna try that.

Based on my sample size of your posting history, that being that one post I just quoted, and without any knowledge of your actual medical state, I judge you to be exceptional.

Dr W

In the end, the living shall envy the dead.
kiwifarms.net
Man, my grandma died too when she had chemo, she straight up just fucking exploded into Hellfire. It's so sad that I go on the Kiwi Farms and tell people rightfully dissing some tard hippies and screech about how evil it is.

Y

YW 525

kiwifarms.net
They were treating him with cbd oil because they don't know what's in the chemo. What are the odds that they know what's in the cbd oil?
CBD is such a crock of shit. Once they pass peak revenue from CBD sales I promise you that marijuana will be legalized in short order so that the same fuckers that made bank off of CBD can do the same for THC.

*a word

Last edited by a moderator:

sadbird

kiwifarms.net
Immunotherapy is really coming along as a better alternative, but as far as I can recall they won't let you do immunotherapy until you've done chemo first. Usually by then you're done for. The way chemo destroys people i'd say it's just set to quicken your death and it definitely won't make it less painful.

Promestein

The only good moon rabbit is a dead moon rabbit.
kiwifarms.net
The deepest pit of Tartarus is too good for these cunts.

edit: Florida, of fucking course they had to be from Florida

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
Immunotherapy is really coming along as a better alternative, but as far as I can recall they won't let you do immunotherapy until you've done chemo first. Usually by then you're done for. The way chemo destroys people i'd say it's just set to quicken your death and it definitely won't make it less painful.
Do you people just not know how chemotherapy works?
Chemotherapy is set up to destroy rapidly dividing cells, sometimes leading to destruction of other cells. It's a desperate measure for a desperate time. If there's a chance you can live, most people cling to it no matter the cost.
Yeah, new treatments like immunotherapy and that one where they inject a modified polio virus into the tumor(sorry, that's the same thing) are up and coming, but for a long long time chemo is all anyone had as far as having a shot at not dying a horrible wallowing death. All it does is attempt to kill the cancer cells faster than it can kill all of you.
I can understand not wanting your child to be in pain, but cancer itself is a very painful disease anyway. I'd understand these parents doing one round and deciding they don't want their kid to be in pain, but this is clearly "sorry kid, we don't believe in modern medicine, so you're just gonna have to die".

Last edited:

Lissamine Green

Spiteful Chicken Eater
kiwifarms.net
Can anyone see clearly enough to figure out what molecule the mom has tattoo'd on her arm?
I bet it's something weed related, but haven't gotten a good enough look yet. Going to go check the photos out on her facebook: https://www.facebook.com/taylornbland

They sound like such quality people:

Her husband, Joshua McAdams, has been less vocal online about the fight for custody of Noah. But it appears he may have jeopardized his custody rights when Noah was still a baby. According to the Tampa Bay Times, McAdams was accused of domestic battery against Bland in 2016. He allegedly threw a plastic toy bucket at Bland but struck his son instead, cutting the baby’s face. The Times reported that McAdams spent three days in jail and Bland requested a protection order against him. But the case was dropped in 2017.
Oh and she's a woo-woo "birth attendant" so letting kids die from negligence is all in a day's work for her.

Edit: here she is giving an update about it on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/B1_5U2TnN7y/

insta.png

insta1.jpg

Last edited:

PantsFreeZone

Smartest monkey on the spinning space rock
kiwifarms.net
If they really wanted to save their kid, they should have given him adrenochrome.

Fucking peasants.

Abortions4All

Can't complain (but sometimes I still do)
kiwifarms.net
Literally a 90% cure rate for this cancer and the parents wanted to let him die pumped full of weed. They probably just wanted to steal his supply for themselves, since Florida's medical standards are fairly restrictive compared to other states.

When you see a 90% cure rate on a pediatric cancer like this, it means that basically 100% of previously-healthy kids whose parents give a fuck and have even a little money will be cured. The 10% that don't make it are largely kids who go to shitty local hospitals, or have pre-existing health conditions that make treatment harder on their body, or have neglectful parents (alterna-med freaks or just totally tuned out) who let it go way too long before taking them to the doctor.

One of the worst parts about a kid having this kind of cancer, if you're a parent, is that you'll spend months getting it treated in a pediatric cancer ward full of kids who are just as wonderful and unique as your kid, who pretty much all have a worse prognosis. There's massive survivor's guilt that happens to parents who spend months watching other parents lose their whole world, while knowing that unless they have another really bad throw of the dice, their kid will come out of this just fine and "ring the bell."

yahooligan

web 1.0 newfag
kiwifarms.net
Can anyone see clearly enough to figure out what molecule the mom has tattoo'd on her arm?
I bet it's something weed related, but haven't gotten a good enough look yet.
It's fucking Oxytocin. Every time a girl gets a molecule tattoo, if it's not THC, it's Oxytocin. The "love molecule" or "trust molecule" or whatever else feels-ey bullshit it gets called. Unsurprising, doubly so with her being a half-ass wannabe midwife.

I wonder if she had any hesitations about chemicals when they started putting cheap, probably-tainted Chinese-made mystery ink in her skin.

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
Great, next time they'll know better than to take their kid to the doctor at all.

I'm going to get shit on for this, but imo if you're cheering this on you're either horrifically short-sighted or an idiot.

Lissamine Green

Spiteful Chicken Eater
kiwifarms.net
Great, next time they'll know better than to take their kid to the doctor at all.

I'm going to get shit on for this, but imo if you're cheering this on you're either horrifically short-sighted or an idiot.
I understand your concern. But this wasn't any kind of gray area case, it was clear-cut medical neglect. The parents also had a history with CPS, and of being in the system because of DV, and show every sign of being the kind of idiots who don't know when to shut up and cooperate in the short run to get what they want in the long run. There wasn't even a little bit of overreach here, so the concern is premature.

Dynastier

Not Actually Vordrak
kiwifarms.net

I agree.
Sure, the medical experts agree, cancer is not a mental illness, it's a real physical condition, and there are real treatments for it. There are also deadly consequences for not treating it.
Here's the giant problem in 50 foot tall flashing red letters.
The medical experts also agree, transgenderism is not a mental illness, it's a real physical condition, and there are real treatments for it. There are also deadly consequences for not treating it.
So, if you trust the 'experts' in the first case, you necessarily empower them for the second case. Plenty of experts agree white supremacist terrorism is the biggest problem in the USA, the only problem being reality doesn't support them.
What happened to KF's hate of the state telling parents how to raise their kids? It's ok when you agree with it? Are you ok with kids getting taken by cps because their parents won't follow the experts advice for treating their obvious gender dysphoria, since little bobby looked at a barbie once?

Lissamine Green

Spiteful Chicken Eater
kiwifarms.net
I agree.
Sure, the medical experts agree, cancer is not a mental illness, it's a real physical condition, and there are real treatments for it. There are also deadly consequences for not treating it.
Here's the giant problem in 50 foot tall flashing red letters.
The medical experts also agree, transgenderism is not a mental illness, it's a real physical condition, and there are real treatments for it. There are also deadly consequences for not treating it.
So, if you trust the 'experts' in the first case, you necessarily empower them for the second case. Plenty of experts agree white supremacist terrorism is the biggest problem in the USA, the only problem being reality doesn't support them.
What happened to KF's hate of the state telling parents how to raise their kids? It's ok when you agree with it? Are you ok with kids getting taken by cps because their parents won't follow the experts advice for treating their obvious gender dysphoria, since little bobby looked at a barbie once?
This is a reason to fight the trans propaganda getting into the professions, and to push for better research, not a reason to let little kids die of cancer because their parents are exceptional individuals.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino