• Clinton II

Votes: 246 47.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vitriol

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
So the colonies are picking a new govenor general or whatever they call them to replace the kenyan fellow they had last time.

The choice this year is between a ginger tax dodging democrat oaf and a reptoid dynastic politician up to her neck in lies and corruption. As ever the contest between red and blue has been riveting, with much grabbing of pussies and hiding of emails.

We have a thread charting the campaigns but the big day deserves its own thread.

Who are you voting for? Who will win?

How many kiwis will lose the rag and get banned?

Please clap

IwegalBadnik

Instant Asshole, Just Add Alcohol
kiwifarms.net
So the colonies are picking a new govenor general or whatever they call them to replace the kenyan fellow they had last time.

The choice this year is between a ginger tax dodging democrat oaf and a reptoid dynastic politician up to her neck in lies and corruption. As ever the contest between red and blue has been riveting, with much grabbing of pussies and hiding of emails.

We have a thread charting the campaigns but the big day deserves its own thread.

Who are you voting for? Who will win?

How many kiwis will lose the rag and get banned?

Please clap
I'd vote for Trump if it'd make a difference--but hell will freeze over before this state's electoral college votes go for Trump. Unfortunately, I do suspect that Clinton will skate in.

I predict many kiwis will have to be shooed down with newspapers screaming over the alleged apocalypse or getting a little too worked up over "history made."

I hope someone wins by a substantial amount because a tie or a close win would result in ceaseless recounts and would drag this shit out for weeks.
I'd like to see Hillary to win legitimately...then lose via SCOTUS a la Bush v. Gore. The polar shift of Clinton supporters from "History Made" to "The End is Upon Us" would be entertaining to no end.

Last edited:

Beaniebon

Pepe, a symbol associated with white supremacy
kiwifarms.net
Twitter is not as funny as I thought it'd be. Perhaps when we get closer to the result announcements. But there is a hastag for people who think the polls are being rigged and it's pretty funny
Screenshot (4).png

Also, I'm getting tired of all these non-Americans who usually bitch about Americans weighing in on their countries business complain about our election.
Screenshot (8).png

Screenshot (9).png

Screenshot (7).png

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Twitter is not as funny as I thought it'd be. Perhaps when we get closer to the result announcements. But there is a hastag for people who think the polls are being rigged and it's pretty funny
Floridian here. Ask the Al Gore and Kerry how funny it is to them.

Alt: "It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything."

/edge

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino