US Instances of Voter Fraud (Megathread?) - Probably a good idea to have a thread on this given how often it's discussed and will continue to be discussed until November.

Is mail in voting autistic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

teriyakiburns

I wanted to learn how to salute.
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if I'm late with this. I suspect I am.

Screenshot_20201113-090515.png

DeadFish

Who's awesome? You are!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1727287
These are early executive actions Biden wants to push through. If he gets even a quarter of these through America as we know it is done. I'm sorry, but we're not heading into an era of perpetual current year. We are heading into the dawn of a fake Utopia where we will own nothing and have no power. We will live like Bugmen, existing in a system that will crush us like the insects we are at the very first chance it gets. I want to be wrong, but everything I've said will happen in my doomsperging is coming true—right down to Republicans losing the senate majority. Once that happens, any hope of a lame-duck Biden is gone. It's over.
Well in other news some guy where I live lost everything.
Job. Wife. Bussiness. The works.

This bad turn of events happened as a result of some tax dispute with the local council.

Instead of going all postal he decided to pick up a hobby. Started an ant farm.

Got to be known for it too. Did school tours. Helped at the local zoo. Stuff like that. Said he forgave what the city did to him

Turned out he was dropping termites and carpenter ants in abandoned buildings. The critters would embed themselves in their new home then spread to the neighbors. This jack ass ended up ruining entire neighborhoods.

Now the entire city is facing an epidemic of these pests. Not everyone has the money to hire pest control. Especially the city. Its been having budget issues since corona hit. So now the town is being slowly destroyed.

Guess the Fucker figured out how to get revenge after all.

Last edited:

💗Bitchstopher Columbitch💗

* unintelligible retard noises *
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's a quick reminder that the people claiming this election was won fair and square were crying about election tampering in 2016.

But allegations have surfaced of Russian hackers attempting to access US voter records, of trying to sabotage the physical ballot and of unleashing its troll army -- Internet bloggers paid by the Kremlin to spread false information online -- in support of Republican nominee Donald Trump.
https://www.cnn.com/2016/10/12/politics/russia-hack-us-election/index.html
https://archive.md/1C1Yp

The report contains the first ever public US government claim that Russian hackers compromised a county's network in the leadup to the 2016 election, with an attack on an unnamed Florida county.
According to the report, "the FBI believes that this operation enabled the GRU to gain access to the network of at least one Florida county government."
https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/18/politics/russian-hacking-mueller-report/index.html
https://archive.md/MxYbi

kek.png

frozenrunner

Salt production has resumed at normal levels.
kiwifarms.net

This bad turn of events happened as a result of some tax dispute with the local council.

Got to be known for it too. Did school tours. Helped at the local zoo. Stuff like that. Said he forgave what the city did to him

Turned out he was dropping termites and carpenter ants in abandoned buildings. The critters would embed themselves in their new home then spread to the neighbors. This jack ass ended up ruining entire neighborhoods.

Now the entire city is facing an epidemic of these pests. Not everyone has the money to hire pest control. Especially the city. Its been having budget issues since corona hit. So now the town is being slowly destroyed.

That is fucking awesome. I'm not even mad.

frozenrunner

Salt production has resumed at normal levels.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah he got involved with the ant community. Made friends. Got some queens. It was end game after that.

Once he got queens he was able to make as many of the fuckers he wanted.

Asshole.
Obviously the reality of the situation is awful, but it's such a cartoonish supervillain plot that I can't help but laugh.

Reisen Storm

kiwifarms.net

Let's be honest, would we be any different than him if we were put in that situation?

Reactions: ConSlut#5000

knobslobbin

King knobslob the pious
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sidney Powell laying out a ton of evidence for fraud, calling what is happening an American revolution.
My prediction, when this is all done China and the DNC implicated in massive fraud through Dominion software. CIA implicated through hammer and scorecard. Trump winning the election will be the least interesting thing going on in a few weeks.

That_Guy

Not that guy. The other one.
kiwifarms.net

"Beware the wrath of a patient man."

I don't know this guy's name, But he's going on my very short list titled "People I absolutely do not mess with, Ever".

Tags
None