US Instances of Voter Fraud (Megathread?) - Probably a good idea to have a thread on this given how often it's discussed and will continue to be discussed until November.

Is mail in voting autistic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

northstar747

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I dont belive it.

Germany allowing foreign military operation on an German company, is not likely. Now if it comes out that the American government asked the German government to size the servers, then it is possible as this kind of thing happens, but not US soldiers raiding a German company.
dude how about the German authorities did the raid with us army officers participating as observers?

northstar747

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You mean a member of the house of representatives lied?

Surly the big news outlets will investigate out him as a hoaxer ruin his credibility. Or the house its self will discipline him

Reactions: StyrofoamFridge

TheSimpShow

Professional Godwinson Impersonator
kiwifarms.net
I notice that Obama got elected after the Dominion machines were instated in 2008 (at ~5:15). Correlation is not causation, buuuuut...
A little insider baseball here, but they also openly bragged about their digital operation room and how it was an effective tool to turn the tides in their favor.

And this soy-latte of a fem-boy helped make it happen

1605567289918.png

1605567198318.png

1605567724569.png

1605566880582.png

1605567045360.png

1605567101538.png

1605567125398.png

1605567289785.png

1605567430113.png

TL;DR They openly used, and bragged about, actively engaging social media's resources and people, combined with other big tech to fuck with the elections at least since 2008.

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But if there's really nothing to this, then why is Trump so confident? Why Pompeo? Why the firings? SOMETHING has to be going on, and people with actual clearance are singing a very different tune than the media.
Lol why do you think Trump wants to be President? He is clearly looking forward to setting up a media company to milk rubes like you.
If he cared about being President, he would have built one.. two.. maybe even tens of mile of wall, or worked to bring jobs back to America rather than move them to India, instead he did nothing.

annoyingfuck

kiwifarms.net
Guys, it's over, Trump lost. He can't win against Fraud this deep.
I will be really surprised if Trump gets over the line, even if all of these recounts, etc. get put through. I honestly think he's moved on from wanting to win this particular 'race', to making sure that the seeds of doubt are firmly sown in the public's minds, as much as he can when there are people with blinkers on, on both sides of the debate. Biden will do the rest himself, with his EOs, and lockdowns, if they are pushed through. And maybe then in four years time, we may see Trump back again for another go.

Ebonic Tutor

"Beware the shitposting of demons."
kiwifarms.net
I will be really surprised if Trump gets over the line, even if all of these recounts, etc. get put through. I honestly think he's moved on from wanting to win this particular 'race', to making sure that the seeds of doubt are firmly sown in the public's minds, as much as he can when there are people with blinkers on, on both sides of the debate. Biden will do the rest himself, with his EOs, and lockdowns, if they are pushed through. And maybe then in four years time, we may see Trump back again for another go.

You do realize that if he doesn't get back in this time he's never going to be able to have a chance of running again right? The media will completely no-platform him and that uniparty is probably going to try to bankrupt him and his family.

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net
You do realize that if he doesn't get back in this time he's never going to be able to have a chance of running again right? The media will completely no-platform him and that uniparty is probably going to try to bankrupt him and his family.
Many people don't seem to understand if the democrats get away with it, why not try it again and again if they will suffer no consequences.

And I have seen some conservatives in denial about the fraud or too fearful to call it fraud and believe Trump 2024 can happen when it's a pipe dream if Biden even gets a quarter of his shit in.

teriyakiburns

I wanted to learn how to salute.
kiwifarms.net
If he cared about being President, he would have built one.. two.. maybe even tens of mile of wall
As opposed to the 450 that has been built, you mean. The Biden campaign are trying to figure out if there are clauses in the existing legislation that would prevent them from halting construction or funding, and the media has finally acknowledged that the will has been going up for years.

Kekky

kiwifarms.net
Many people don't seem to understand if the democrats get away with it, why not try it again and again if they will suffer no consequences.

And I have seen some conservatives in denial about the fraud or too fearful to call it fraud and believe Trump 2024 can happen when it's a pipe dream if Biden even gets a quarter of his shit in.

Everyone needs to ferret out every little bit of yet undetected fraud! It's seriously game over for America for decades if Trump doesn't stay Pres for 4 more years.
Or heck he can step down and go run his new media company. I would be fine with Pence.
Here's some Georgia fraud that no one is putting in the spotlight:
12e00.jpg

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
That's such obviously fake news that some outlets are using pictures of Cuba Goodings Jr's arrest. How actually retarded are you trumpists?

Yeah, but isn't a bit weird then his twitter account is protected? Btw, he should do a public press conference instead of a simple facebook post.

Tags
None