US Instances of Voter Fraud (Megathread?) - Probably a good idea to have a thread on this given how often it's discussed and will continue to be discussed until November.

Is mail in voting autistic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net

Freshly Baked Socks

White Doggo Supremacist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another for the list:

Pair Charged With Voter Fraud Allegedly Submitted Thousands of Fraudulent Applications on Behalf of Homeless People​

A man who tried to run for mayor in Hawthorne is among two people charged in a voter fraud case in which thousands of fraudulent voter registration applications were allegedly submitted on behalf of homeless people, the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office announced Tuesday.
Carlos Antonio De Bourbon Montenegro -- also known as Mark Anthony Gonsalves -- was set to be arraigned Tuesday in a downtown Los Angeles courtroom on 18 felony counts of voter fraud, 11 felony counts of procuring a false or forged instrument, two felony counts of perjury and one felony count of conspiracy to commit voter fraud, along with nine misdemeanor counts of interference with a prompt transfer of a completed affidavit, according to the District Attorney's Office.
Montenegro, 53, allegedly submitted more than 8,000 fraudulent voter registration applications between July and October, as well as allegedly falsifying names, addresses and signatures on nomination papers under penalty of perjury to run for mayor in Hawthorne.

Sauce: https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/...cations-on-behalf-of-homeless-people/2464168/
archive: https://archive.md/2jrmp

TheSimpShow

Professional Godwinson Impersonator
kiwifarms.net
Another for the list:

Pair Charged With Voter Fraud Allegedly Submitted Thousands of Fraudulent Applications on Behalf of Homeless People​

A man who tried to run for mayor in Hawthorne is among two people charged in a voter fraud case in which thousands of fraudulent voter registration applications were allegedly submitted on behalf of homeless people, the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office announced Tuesday.
Carlos Antonio De Bourbon Montenegro -- also known as Mark Anthony Gonsalves -- was set to be arraigned Tuesday in a downtown Los Angeles courtroom on 18 felony counts of voter fraud, 11 felony counts of procuring a false or forged instrument, two felony counts of perjury and one felony count of conspiracy to commit voter fraud, along with nine misdemeanor counts of interference with a prompt transfer of a completed affidavit, according to the District Attorney's Office.
Montenegro, 53, allegedly submitted more than 8,000 fraudulent voter registration applications between July and October, as well as allegedly falsifying names, addresses and signatures on nomination papers under penalty of perjury to run for mayor in Hawthorne.

Sauce: https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/...cations-on-behalf-of-homeless-people/2464168/
archive: https://archive.md/2jrmp
"yEaH bUt Do YoU hAvE aNy PrOofS?!"

Fortress Fortress

Next stop, Nagoya!
kiwifarms.net
They're already downplaying this as only 8000 attempts at an LA version of the Daly voting machine.

Today that paid mouthpiece on ABC evening news emphatically reminds us that this was the most secure election ever, and ALL of the allegations of voting fraud are baseless on his word alone. He also requests that we don't listen to what Trump tweets about any of this because it's "simply not true". Case closed yet again, I guess.

I'm in "wait and see" mode on this one, but watching the ministry of propaganda tripping over itself to bury the very idea of election fraud 2020 stands out so much more than it would have pre-2016. It almost seems engineered to arouse suspicions. Probably just an oversight though, seeing as their programming is intended for cattle..

💗Bitchstopher Columbitch💗

* unintelligible retard noises *
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This court affidavit should probably be dumped here:
1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png8.png9.png10.png

tl;dr

There were 3276 Precincts where turnout was unusually high, often over 100%.

46 Precincts that had 96%+ (25 of them exactly 100%) turnout where 431,954 ballots were processed in around 2 hours. By dominion's own admission the precincts only had capacity to process 90,000 ballots in a 2 hours time period.

Fractional votes.
Untitled (3).png

The guy who wrote the affidavit is named James (Jimmy) Russell, leading to more jokes about meme magic.
Untitled.png
Untitled (4).png

that-really-rustled-my-jimmies.jpg

Last edited:
It's interesting how the MSM and Dems were preaching about how this year's election was vulnerable to Russians. They specifically said Trump left us vulnerable to Russians manipulation while personally killing 250,000 Americans. But somehow this election became the most secure one ever overnight and you better not dare question the media calling elections before the states certify the results.

Meanwhile, nobody I've talked to can specify what exactly Russia and Trump colluded on to win 2016. I've heard Russia spread misinformation, but misinformation is a common tactic used by anyone with an angle to push.

Personally, I think Russians (among most other developed countries) try to sway people in our country with misinformation and that's as far as most go. As dysfunctional as America can be, I'm confident we'd find out if another country was directly fucking with our elections and most wouldn't do it because of either economic or militaristic reprisal.

It's more believable that people in this country that work within the electoral system (contractor or federal worker) can find ways to directly fuck with the results. Or a counter deciding to invalidate a few votes that goes against their guy.

TheSimpShow

Professional Godwinson Impersonator
kiwifarms.net
Yeah but they were caught so that doesn't count. I am smart.
Worse, they were caught, the evidence is right there, and it made no difference what-so-ever.

I'll remind you that the authorities have massive vaults worth of evidential material of the most sickest crimes imaginable being committed on innocent children, by the worlds elite, and yet the only one "arrested" was Ghislane.

Congratulations team Biden, you guys "won" but I can guarantee you wont like the prize awarded to you.

Turn Me Up Fam

Vodka Swindler
kiwifarms.net
It's kind of crazy the 180 the media and Biden supporters are going with right now. I had hammered down my throat that the election in 2016 was a farce, that Trump colluded with Russia to become elected, and with several years long investigations later, there's no direct evidence of that whatsoever outside of a few calls that are suspicious but not damning with the steel dossier penned by a man who had an axe to grind, but all of a sudden, this year, this election, supposedly after one with a FOREIGN NATIONS INVOLVEMENT, is suddenly the most secure and reliable, despite using mail-in voting for the first time on a nation wide scale in the middle of civil unrest where people openly speak about and record the threats and crimes they plan to do or are doing, with people who have had 4 years to sit and plan at the helm, while a pandemic is going on.

And the best part is, these people dont want Biden. They don't want Bernie, they dont want anyone. Most (especially younger) voters for Biden are openly criticizing him at the same time of vehemently defending his win. To them, anyone is better than Trump. They had 4 years and will do anything to remove him. But as I'm looking at Biden's history in the senate, where he voted yes to the US invasion of Iraq, and his future cabinet picks, seeing the warhawks and career politicians and big corporate croonies, not to mention Kamala's shady past as a DA, where thousands of black men are in prison for marijuanna, who served well over their time for free prison labour, it's honestly a small victory for me in a way. These people are getting exactly what they deserve.

💗Bitchstopher Columbitch💗

* unintelligible retard noises *
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Crossposting from the election thread because it's a good post and somewhat relevant:
Untitled.png

Does anyone else get whiplash whenever someone agrees that the DNC stole the election from Bernie, twice, but then immediately spins around to suggest that this election was perfectly legitimate and absolutely nothing funny happened? I know that someone in here earlier was commenting on how baffling it is to encounter people who are literally operating on Double Speak, but it still sends my head spinning. They saw Tulsi get forcibly locked out of the primaries for stomping Kamala's pant suit through her skeleton, they saw that midget on stilts literally buy his way into the primaries, they watched Bernie get screwed over by their selective polling requirements--again-- but now everything is completely straight-laced.

"There's absolutely nothing wrong with the government or our elections, never question them. Audit nothing. Everything is fine."

potato in mah painus

X reddit faggitory
kiwifarms.net
This court affidavit should probably be dumped here:

tl;dr

There were 3276 Precincts where turnout was unusually high, often over 100%.

46 Precincts that had 96%+ (25 of them exactly 100%) turnout where 431,954 ballots were processed in around 2 hours. By dominion's own admission the precincts only had capacity to process 90,000 ballots in a 2 hours time period.

Fractional votes.
View attachment 1736957

The guy who wrote the affidavit is named James (Jimmy) Russell, leading to more jokes about meme magic.
View attachment 1736955
View attachment 1736958

View attachment 1737026
You know, the jokes about meme magic and accidentally reviving a Egyptian god of chaos (represented by a frog) start to be a lot more believable when you see shit like this.

Tags
None