US Instances of Voter Fraud (Megathread?) - Probably a good idea to have a thread on this given how often it's discussed and will continue to be discussed even after November.

Is mail in voting autistic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, at least you're being original. Alright Terry, let me spell it out for you. I say that you're butthurt that no one falls for your bait, and you respond with literally "NO YOU ASSMAD." In the words of your beloved kid sniffer, "C'mon man."
How is asking for evidence of voting fraud in a thread where you MAGAtards are sperging about voter fraud baiting?

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
kiwifarms.net
How is asking for evidence of voting fraud in a thread where you MAGAtards are sperging about voter fraud baiting?
So once you're backed into a corner you revert to the "I'm just trying to ask reasonable questions" defense. People are literally posting stories of uncorroborated addresses, a man getting arrested for casting a vote for his dead mother, and Twitter suppressing Crowder for finding false addresses in Nevada absentee ballots, and you're saying that no one has posted any evidence of voter fraud? You're clearly not an attorney or in law enforcement, because otherwise you'd know that there is rarely ever a smoking gun evidence that definitively proves something to be true, especially when no official investigations are ever conducted or even permitted.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So once you're backed into a corner you revert to the "I'm just trying to ask reasonable questions" defense. People are literally posting stories of uncorroborated addresses, a man getting arrested for casting a vote for his dead mother, and Twitter suppressing Crowder for finding false addresses in Nevada absentee ballots, and you're saying that no one has posted any evidence of voter fraud? You're clearly not an attorney or in law enforcement, because otherwise you'd know that there is rarely ever a smoking gun evidence that definitively proves something to be true, especially when no official investigations are ever conducted or even permitted.
Yes? Those are isolated incidents, and the homeless thing is perfectly legal (because homeless people don't have addresses, being, you know, homeless). Trump lost by a lot more than a few votes. Twitter didn't suppress Crowder for that, they suppressed him for lying about his evidence (election lies are against their TOS). One idiot casting a vote for his dead mother doesn't mean the election was stolen; it takes more than one vote to do that.

Using your own logic, in PA they arrested two people for casting fraudulent votes for Trump. Does that mean that Biden won by even more votes and that there was widespread fraud for Trump? By your own logic in that post, it does.

You're just assblasted that I am asking for the evidence that you tards claim to have. You're as bad as that retard who posted a 12 hour video of those MAGA election hearings when I asked for evidence and I asked for a timestamp (because who the hell is going to watch a 12 hour video?) and he refused

soy_king

kiwifarms.net
Yes? Those are isolated incidents, and the homeless thing is perfectly legal (because homeless people don't have addresses, being, you know, homeless). Trump lost by a lot more than a few votes. Twitter didn't suppress Crowder for that, they suppressed him for lying about his evidence (election lies are against their TOS). One idiot casting a vote for his dead mother doesn't mean the election was stolen; it takes more than one vote to do that.

Using your own logic, in PA they arrested two people for casting fraudulent votes for Trump. Does that mean that Biden won by even more votes and that there was widespread fraud for Trump? By your own logic in that post, it does.

You're just assblasted that I am asking for the evidence that you tards claim to have. You're as bad as that retard who posted a 12 hour video of those MAGA election hearings when I asked for evidence and I asked for a timestamp (because who the hell is going to watch a 12 hour video?) and he refused
"Isolated incidents" that keep happening repeatedly. Is this just part and parcel of living in a "democracy?"

And how exactly did Crowder lie per se? Where is your evidence of that accusation?

Why is Twitter's TOS suddenly so hard on contesting the election? If they were so sure that it was "the fairest and most secure election in history," then surely they wouldn't try to suppress discussion about the election and blanketly label anyone questioning the narrative as a racist insurrectionist?

By my own logic, the fact that two guys were arrested for falsely voting for Trump in PA suggests that the system is compromised and needs to be investigated wholesale to prevent such fraud.

You keep saying that word "assblasted." I'm not sure you know what it means. At the end of the day, most people here are aware that Biden is the President, fair or no. The fact that you get so aggressive and try to say that we're not over Trump's loss because we don't wholeheartedly guzzle down the MSM's ever changing narrative says more about you than us.

Suburban Bastard

Moderna-fied
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why is Twitter's TOS suddenly so hard on contesting the election? If they were so sure that it was "the fairest and most secure election in history," then surely they wouldn't try to suppress discussion about the election and blanketly label anyone questioning the narrative as a racist insurrectionist?
Probably because the people who are questioning the authenticity of the election are not only doing it with retarded asspulls and flaunting videos that look strange, but also the fact many of them are fantasizing about murdering their opposition and are spreading such conspiracies in an attempt to de-legitimize the American institutions so that can they have a higher chance of performing their freedom loving murder rape party.

Just my two cents.

soy_king

kiwifarms.net
Probably because the people who are questioning the authenticity of the election are not only doing it with retarded asspulls and flaunting videos that look strange, but also the fact many of them are fantasizing about murdering their opposition and are spreading such conspiracies in an attempt to de-legitimize the American institutions so that can they have a higher chance of performing their freedom loving murder rape party.

Just my two cents.
People do that for other shit all the time, including fantasizing about murdering Republicans and "fascists." Regardless, threatening violence against others is already covered by other provisions of their TOS. Throttling and suspending people for such speech, on the other hand, only legitimizes the "conspiracy theory" and proves that the powers that be are hiding something by suppressing discussion.

Suburban Bastard

Moderna-fied
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People do that for other shit all the time, including fantasizing about murdering Republicans and "fascists." Regardless, threatening violence against others is already covered by other provisions of their TOS. Throttling and suspending people for such speech, on the other hand, only legitimizes the "conspiracy theory" and proves that the powers that be are hiding something by suppressing discussion.
Yeah, a private platform deciding how to run their service is proof of super mecha hitler deep state.

soy_king

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, a private platform deciding how to run their service is proof of super mecha hitler deep state.
Yeah, no. A private "platform" with strong connections to the DNC that just happens to support a left wing ideology and allegedly attempts to remove any alternate platform that may serve as a competitor to it strongly suggests that the one side is intent on suppressing discussions that counter its narrative. Nice ad hom, though.

Rich Evans Apologist

And thanks for all the braps
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1959581

Only Democrats ever have standing to have cases about elections heard, et cetera et cetera.
Pfffhahahahahah

Who's Brnovich? "Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich (R), in his official capacity, and the Arizona Republican Party, appealed to the U.S. Supreme Court."
Turns out that the SCOTUS will listen to republicans who have standing, shocker.

Suburban Bastard

Moderna-fied
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, no. A private "platform" with strong connections to the DNC that just happens to support a left wing ideology and allegedly attempts to remove any alternate platform that may serve as a competitor to it strongly suggests that the one side is intent on suppressing discussions that counter its narrative. Nice ad hom, though.
How dare people who run the business have political leanings. Also you can just fuck off to the fedverse, but the problem will still exist that you're using a website with a small character limit per message to rant about politics when its clear the only functional use for such a design is shitposting.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Isolated incidents" that keep happening repeatedly. Is this just part and parcel of living in a "democracy?"

And how exactly did Crowder lie per se? Where is your evidence of that accusation?

By my own logic, the fact that two guys were arrested for falsely voting for Trump in PA suggests that the system is compromised and needs to be investigated wholesale to prevent such fraud.

You keep saying that word "assblasted." I'm not sure you know what it means. At the end of the day, most people here are aware that Biden is the President, fair or no. The fact that you get so aggressive and try to say that we're not over Trump's loss because we don't wholeheartedly guzzle down the MSM's ever changing narrative says more about you than us.
There's 360 million people in the US. There's always going to be a few bad actors. Again, there was a few bad actors that tried to cast fraudulent votes for Trump in PA. I don't see you pointing those you. By your own logic, there was a few cases of voting fraud for Trump in PA, so thus, there must be widespread voting fraud for Trump in PA and he actually lost by even more, right? Oh, right, that doesn't count because it makes your cult leader look bad.

They're trying to "suppress" the conversation because you and your fellow cult members keep spreading blatant lies about the election and it caused a bunch of your fellow MAGAtards to try and prevent the election from being certified, all because a career conman said so. Sure, every election official and judge in the nation said otherwise, but of course they're lying and not the career grifter that you worship as a god.

Crowder claimed that the homeless using street corners as their address is proof of wide-spread election fraud. The homeless are still allowed to vote, and don't have a home (hence the term "homeless"). The election officials told them to use the street corners as their address. Yes, you Trump simps are known for having incredibly low intelligence, but I am sure even you can understand why his claim is 100% bullshit.

And yes, I know what assblasted means and it's obvious you're assblasted. You're throwing a temper tantrum when I talk about claims of election fraud in a thread about election fraud. You are throwing a temper tantrum when I make fun of Trump cultists for being retards in a thread full of Trump cultists sperging about the lies that Trump said about election fraud.

Last edited:

soy_king

kiwifarms.net
How dare people who run the business have political leanings. Also you can just fuck off to the fedverse, but the problem will still exist that you're using a website with a small character limit per message to rant about politics when its clear the only functional use for such a design is shitposting.
A telephone company or an electric company can have a political ideology, but it can't refuse to provide services to people whose beliefs it disagrees with. Twitter, Facebook, etc claim to run a forum for public discourse, and accordingly should be held to the same standards.

And how long till Fedverse gets throttled by ISPs for letting people say mean words? After all, the ISPs are private companies, they can do what they want.

Suburban Bastard

Moderna-fied
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A telephone company or an electric company can have a political ideology, but it can't refuse to provide services to people whose beliefs it disagrees with. Twitter, Facebook, etc claim to run a forum for public discourse, and accordingly should be held to the same standards.

And how long till Fedverse gets throttled by ISPs for letting people say mean words? After all, the ISPs are private companies, they can do what they want.
I can see nodes being set up to spread bomb making instructions and being shut down and kiwifarms posting about it being proof of the death of free speech or some gay shit.

Also imagine getting defensive over using twatter.

Rich Evans Apologist

And thanks for all the braps
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't really think you need to nationalize social media so much as you need to nationalize or at the least very heavily regulate items like AWS. The issue with making an alternative to fb/twitter isn't so much those companies' anticompetitive practices, but rather that AWS has such a huge fucking share of the market for the underlying base. Giving AWS its daily dose is something that also has broad bipartisan support anyways, as opposed to calls to heavily regulate facebook/twitter which tend to only garner sympathy from one side

soy_king

kiwifarms.net
There's 360 million people in the US. There's always going to be a few bad actors. Again, there was a few bad actors that tried to cast fraudulent votes for Trump in PA. I don't see you pointing those you. By your own logic, there was a few cases of voting fraud for Trump in PA, so thus, there must be widespread voting fraud for Trump in PA and he actually lost by even more, right? Oh, right, that doesn't count because it makes your cult leader look bad.

They're trying to "suppress" the conversation because you and your fellow cult members keep spreading blatant lies about the election and it caused a bunch of your fellow MAGAtards to try and prevent the election from being certified, all because a career conman said so. Sure, every election official and judge in the nation said otherwise, but of course they're lying and not the career grifter that you worship as a god.

Crowder claimed that the homeless using street corners as their address is proof of wide-spread election fraud. The homeless are still allowed to vote, and don't have a home (hence the term "homeless"). The election officials told them to use the street corners as their address. Yes, you Trump simps are known for having incredibly low intelligence, but I am sure even you can understand why his claim is 100% bullshit.

And yes, I know what assblasted means and it's obvious you're assblasted. You're throwing a temper tantrum when I talk about claims of election fraud in a thread about election fraud. You are throwing a temper tantrum when I make fun of Trump cultists for being retards in a thread full of Trump cultists sperging about the lies that Trump said about election fraud.
You know, I'm not mad Terry, I'm just disappointed. I thought that by your constant "trolling" you'd at least be able to talk shit and have fun doing so. Clearly I was wrong.

I like how you cherrypick only the facts that support your narrative. You admit that some instances of voter fraud went on in PA, but it was only Trump supporters, and the angelic PA DNC NEVER prevented GOP observers from observing vote counting in Democratic strongholds, accepted improperly filled out ballots, or changed the very explicit election rules made by the PA legislature in 2019. But yeah, only Trump supporters bad.

"Every" election official and judge? Really? I never knew we had so few judges or election officials, or that judges tossing out cases on procedural bullshit before any discovery could take place counts as unequivocal proof discounting any and all attempts at fraud, especially since you admit some fraud already took place.

The fact that the state let them do that is already suspect, especially since it would make more sense for them to list shelters as their place of residence. Regardless, throttling him doesn't show how wrong he supposedly is, it only shows that they're trying to shut him up.

I can see nodes being set up to spread bomb making instructions and being shut down and kiwifarms posting about it being proof of the death of free speech or some gay shit.

Also imagine getting defensive over using twatter.
Shutting down a platform if it refuses to remove or cooperate with authorities in preventing use of the platform to facilitate the commission of crimes is not a violation of free speech. 5/10 on that false equivalence, try harder.

Suburban Bastard

Moderna-fied
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shutting down a platform if it refuses to remove or cooperate with authorities in preventing use of the platform to facilitate the commission of crimes is not a violation of free speech. 5/10 on that false equivalence, try harder.
Tell that to the fags who are crying over parler's abuse.

Also
>citing logical fallacies
reddit levels maximized

soy_king

kiwifarms.net
Tell that to the fags who are crying over parler's abuse.

Also
>citing logical fallacies
reddit levels maximized
You got any receipts? Not disputing that there are morons out there, just curious.

Dude, you realize that KF is essentially just edgy reddit, right? Either way, if the shoe fits, don't complain when it's used to kick you in the ass.