US Instances of Voter Fraud (Megathread?) - Probably a good idea to have a thread on this given how often it's discussed and will continue to be discussed even after November.

Is mail in voting autistic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know, I'm not mad Terry, I'm just disappointed. I thought that by your constant "trolling" you'd at least be able to talk shit and have fun doing so. Clearly I was wrong.
Uh huh. That's why you constantly throw a temper tantrum about me posting in this thread.

I like how you cherrypick only the facts that support your narrative. You admit that some instances of voter fraud went on in PA, but it was only Trump supporters, and the angelic PA DNC NEVER prevented GOP observers from observing vote counting in Democratic strongholds, accepted improperly filled out ballots, or changed the very explicit election rules made by the PA legislature in 2019. But yeah, only Trump supporters bad.
That was shown to have never happened, but keep fucking that chicken. After all, the career conman you simp for said so, so it must be true. I was merely pointing out that pro-Trump fraud happened in PA in a few cases, and a few cases of pro-Biden fraud happened elsewhere and you are sperging about how this is proof that the election was stolen for Biden... Well, if there was pro-Trump fraud in the same amounts, then the election was almost stolen for Trump then using your own logic. I know you Trump simps are really bad at logic, but even you should be able to see my point here.

"Every" election official and judge? Really? I never knew we had so few judges or election officials, or that judges tossing out cases on procedural bullshit before any discovery could take place counts as unequivocal proof discounting any and all attempts at fraud, especially since you admit some fraud already took place.
Yes? Did you not see the "kraken" lawsuit and how laughably bad it was? You Trump cultists said Powell was this amazing lawyer and was gonna take Biden down. I am starting to think you guys really are as retarded as the stereotype says you are.

The fact that the state let them do that is already suspect, especially since it would make more sense for them to list shelters as their place of residence. Regardless, throttling him doesn't show how wrong he supposedly is, it only shows that they're trying to shut him up.
Homeless people don't always stay in shelters and don't always stay in the same shelter. You're just trying to cling to your victim narrative here. You Trump simps are even worse than the dangerhairs in this regard

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
kiwifarms.net
Uh huh. That's why you constantly throw a temper tantrum about me posting in this thread.
If by "temper tantrum" you mean me cracking a joke at your expense that you can't move on because Biden is boring and dogshit, then yeah, we can call it that. Wouldn't be the first time the Left changed language to fit its arguments.
That was shown to have never happened, but keep fucking that chicken. After all, the career conman you simp for said so, so it must be true. I was merely pointing out that pro-Trump fraud happened in PA in a few cases, and a few cases of pro-Biden fraud happened elsewhere and you are sperging about how this is proof that the election was stolen for Biden... Well, if there was pro-Trump fraud in the same amounts, then the election was almost stolen for Trump then using your own logic. I know you Trump simps are really bad at logic, but even you should be able to see my point here.
Where was it shown to have never have happened? Where are your receipts? Where have you pointed to Pro-Biden fraud? You never actually point to any credible facts to support your arguments, only make blanket assertions with the same overused insults repeatedly. You're about as clever and original as a writer for Jimmy Kimmel. Any evidence pointing to fraud should justify looking into the integrity of the election. Frankly, I'm surprised that you're using that to try to argue that no investigation should take place because both sides would be discredited.
Yes? Did you not see the "kraken" lawsuit and how laughably bad it was? You Trump cultists said Powell was this amazing lawyer and was gonna take Biden down. I am starting to think you guys really are as retarded as the stereotype says you are.
Again, projection. I know you have a problem assuming that everyone thinks the same way if they generally agree with each other, but you should try to remember that you're arguing with an individual, not a collective. I don't think I've ever said anything about Powell or the strength of her complaints, but I can say that the PA lawsuits and their dismissal out of hand doesn't bode well for the argument that the courts definitively disproved any and all allegations of fraud.
Homeless people don't always stay in shelters and don't always stay in the same shelter. You're just trying to cling to your victim narrative here. You Trump simps are even worse than the dangerhairs in this regard
And you're using a completely laughable system that's highly susceptible to fraud to argue that someone should be silenced rather than disproven with "facts and logic" (tm).

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If by "temper tantrum" you mean me cracking a joke at your expense that you can't move on because Biden is boring and dogshit, then yeah, we can call it that. Wouldn't be the first time the Left changed language to fit its arguments.
Uh huh. That's why you do it every time I post in this thread, even after I explain why it's relevant. Keep trying to deflect, though. Taking after the old conman you simp for, I see.
Where was it shown to have never have happened? Where are your receipts? Where have you pointed to Pro-Biden fraud? You never actually point to any credible facts to support your arguments, only make blanket assertions with the same overused insults repeatedly. You're about as clever and original as a writer for Jimmy Kimmel. Any evidence pointing to fraud should justify looking into the integrity of the election. Frankly, I'm surprised that you're using that to try to argue that no investigation should take place because both sides would be discredited.
I never pointed to pro-Biden fraud because I am not the one claiming there was widespread fraud. You, on the other hand, are still tardraging about it and only showing a few cases of pro-Biden fraud to show that the election was stolen from the fat conman you're madly in love with. In response, I showed you cases of pro-Trump fraud, which by your own logic, shows that there were attempts to steal the election for Trump. However, because you're a complete frothing retard, you don't seem to understand this. Think hard, dude. You can get this. I believe in you.

Again, projection. I know you have a problem assuming that everyone thinks the same way if they generally agree with each other, but you should try to remember that you're arguing with an individual, not a collective. I don't think I've ever said anything about Powell or the strength of her complaints, but I can say that the PA lawsuits and their dismissal out of hand doesn't bode well for the argument that the courts definitively disproved any and all allegations of fraud.
Nah, the courts laughing them out of court pretty much shows the cases were completely stupid.

And you're using a completely laughable system that's highly susceptible to fraud to argue that someone should be silenced rather than disproven with "facts and logic" (tm).
Spreading misinformation is against their terms of service, and he violated their terms of service, so they removed the video. It's not a hard concept. Don't you Trump cultists believe that companies should be free to run their platform as they see fit?

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
kiwifarms.net
Uh huh. That's why you do it every time I post in this thread, even after I explain why it's relevant. Keep trying to deflect, though. Taking after the old conman you simp for, I see.

I never pointed to pro-Biden fraud because I am not the one claiming there was widespread fraud. You, on the other hand, are still tardraging about it and only showing a few cases of pro-Biden fraud to show that the election was stolen from the fat conman you're madly in love with. In response, I showed you cases of pro-Trump fraud, which by your own logic, shows that there were attempts to steal the election for Trump. However, because you're a complete frothing retard, you don't seem to understand this. Think hard, dude. You can get this. I believe in you.

Nah, the courts laughing them out of court pretty much shows the cases were completely stupid.

Spreading misinformation is against their terms of service, and he violated their terms of service, so they removed the video. It's not a hard concept. Don't you Trump cultists believe that companies should be free to run their platform as they see fit?
Holy shit dude, the amount of rage and autism in this post is embarrassing, especially since it's obvious that this is no longer a bit. You really need to get some help, this level of obsession and endless repetition of the same points isn't healthy.

X Pac Heat

Go back to reddit, fed.
kiwifarms.net
Using the ignore function is for bitches. Just for your information.

You don't actually have to use the ignore feature to ignore the guy.

I honestly think it'd be for a lot of peoples well being at this point with how often people get into these retarded arguments with HHH. It would certainly make everyone look a hell of a lot better.

mandatorylurk

kiwifarms.net

Crowder spoke with a Clark County voting guy (48:30 if timestamp didn't work).

Twenty minutes of someone who pretty much gets paid to do nothing trying to excuse how they change the voter rolls when caught changing it, pretending that Crowder is now for voter fraud, and then finally being forced to admit that if someone is voting from a place that they don't exist from, they are cancelling out a legal vote. The guy almost sounds like a redditor trying to play some online debate tactics that don't work.

Suburban Bastard

Take your fucking vaccine already
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Crowder spoke with a Clark County voting guy (48:30 if timestamp didn't work).

Twenty minutes of someone who pretty much gets paid to do nothing trying to excuse how they change the voter rolls when caught changing it, pretending that Crowder is now for voter fraud, and then finally being forced to admit that if someone is voting from a place that they don't exist from, they are cancelling out a legal vote. The guy almost sounds like a redditor trying to play some online debate tactics that don't work.
Yeah because when you think of credible sources you think of Steven Crowder.

ogmudbone

I put on my robe and wizard hat.
kiwifarms.net
As assmad as the Hillary dorks were, at least they didn't try to prevent the election from being certified like the Trump cult did. They also didn't make golden statues of Hillary and based the entire Democrat party around Hillary.

I said, even back then, that the Russia claims were fucking retarded. The difference is that the Trump cult is still clinging that the fraud did happen (without evidence, mind you). I at least can admit when "my side" has been stupid. Or are you one of those "independents" that thinks there was mass voting fraud and does nothing but whiteknight Trump and his cult? Based on your post history, that seems to be the case
Op is a fag.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So HHH is still trying to convince everyone that Joe won fair and square? Jesus Christ, man. Let it go already, your side got away with cheating so quit while you're ahead.
I am still waiting for this evidence that you retards claim to have. Evidence that's not a 12 hour Youtube video of some spergs at a hearing, either. Actual evidence

Badungus Kabungus

kiwifarms.net
I am still waiting for this evidence that you retards claim to have. Evidence that's not a 12 hour Youtube video of some spergs at a hearing, either. Actual evidence
Are you really autistic enough to think that someone cares enough about you to systematically categorize all the evidence of widespread election fraud into a form suitable for consumption by a retarded child?

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are you really autistic enough to think that someone cares enough about you to systematically categorize all the evidence of widespread election fraud into a form suitable for consumption by a retarded child?
I'd like an actual claim and not just "WATCH THIS 12 HOUR VIDEO!". I asked for timestamps for specific claims and they refused to give me any.

Then again, you're so autistic that you believed an anonymous 4chan post was actually Trump talking to you in hidden messages, so I shouldn't expect much from you

Badungus Kabungus

kiwifarms.net
I'd like an actual claim and not just "WATCH THIS 12 HOUR VIDEO!". I asked for timestamps for specific claims and they refused to give me any.

Then again, you're so autistic that you believed an anonymous 4chan post was actually Trump talking to you in hidden messages, so I shouldn't expect much from you
What makes you think I wasn't the one making the posts on 4chan?