US Instances of Voter Fraud (Megathread?) - Probably a good idea to have a thread on this given how often it's discussed and will continue to be discussed even after November.

• DDoS is active again.

Is mail in voting autistic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Which part wasn't true? That Biden won't actually get to do a president's job, or that DC is full of pedos?
That DC is full of pedos and that Trump was the one fighting them. That Biden wouldn't be president come January 20th.

Instead of just admitting you were wrong, you're just doubling down because you have crippling autism and your career grifter cult leader said that admitting you were wrong is a sign of weakness

Badungus Kabungus

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That DC is full of pedos and that Trump was the one fighting them. That Biden wouldn't be president come January 20th.

Instead of just admitting you were wrong, you're just doubling down because you have crippling autism and your career grifter cult leader said that admitting you were wrong is a sign of weakness
Well, DC is still full of pedos, and Biden is still not president. What's the problem?

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, DC is still full of pedos, and Biden is still not president. What's the problem?
Gonna need a citation on both those claims. BTW, today is the 4th. Isn't that when you frothing retards claimed Trump would officially become president?

And lol hard that you think that the man who said he wanted to fuck his own daughter and admitted to intentionally walking in on underaged girls changing would be fighting pedos

Badungus Kabungus

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gonna need a citation on both.

And lol hard that you think that the man who said he wanted to fuck his own daughter and admitted to intentionally walking in on underaged girls changing would be fighting pedos
I understand that due to your background you will never accept a BIPOC woman as your president, but you should at least give Kamala the respect she deserves. Calling Joe the president is an insult to all women of color who worked hard to get where they are today.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I understand that due to your background you will never accept a BIPOC woman as your president, but you should at least give Kamala the respect she deserves. Calling Joe the president is an insult to all women of color who worked hard to get where they are today.
Sorry that an anonymous 4chan post made by Ron Watkins told you that Biden wasn't currently the president, but he lied to you. Instead of believing posts on a troll message board frequented by shut ins, I recommend you diversify your sources a bit and become less gullible. I know that you autistic people are more naive than normal folks, but try being more skeptical of claims by anonymous people

Badungus Kabungus

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You believe that Q was Jim Watkins and that Joe won fair and square. Tell me more about those conspiracy theories.

Joe was sworn in as president much in the same manner Incitatus was sworn in as senator. If you honestly believe that he has any capacity for presidential action and isn't just there to keep Kamala's seat warm, you deserve to have your janitor license taken away.

Edit: LOL, even a horse has more autonomy than Joe right now.
bidenconfused.png

Last edited:

Badungus Kabungus

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Badungus Kabungus I may agree with what you say, but learn not to fucking quadruple post!
Ignoring HHH is good practice but if everyone did it, the thread would feel rather empty.

I just wish there was an update to his programming, the whole "you guys are simping for an elderly conman and I'm totally not" schtick aged quite badly. Still, I appreciate irony.

cactus

Cactus Juice Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
Ignoring HHH is good practice but if everyone did it, the thread would feel rather empty.

I just wish there was an update to his programming, the whole "you guys are simping for an elderly conman and I'm totally not" schtick aged quite badly. Still, I appreciate irony.
The best part was him taking you seriously when you were obviously fucking with him. Autistic indeed.

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
kiwifarms.net
Joe was sworn in as president much in the same manner Incitatus was sworn in as senator. If you honestly believe that he has any capacity for presidential action and isn't just there to keep Kamala's seat warm, you deserve to have your janitor license taken away.
Come on, man: clearly Joe is so extremely popular that billions of people around the world tuned into his speech simultaneously and it overloaded the servers and caused it to cut out! Probably.

DeadFish

I've may have made some mistakes...
kiwifarms.net

I prose h h h be forced to post in the style of dr seuss
Mix up the style

CheezzyMach

Viva Latina
kiwifarms.net
I don't know what's funnier that you guys think Biden's a communist or that you think Harris is this evil puppet master waiting to shank Biden so she can take over when all she's done since becoming VP is publicity stunts for the Covid vaccine and acting as a tie breaker in the senate on a couple of bills.

Badungus Kabungus

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ha, apparently there's a name for HHH's delusion. Seems he's a Blue Anon conspiracy tard.

ForTheHoard

Tiocfaidh ár lá
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know what's funnier that you guys think Biden's a communist or that you think Harris is this evil puppet master waiting to shank Biden so she can take over when all she's done since becoming VP is publicity stunts for the Covid vaccine and acting as a tie breaker in the senate on a couple of bills.
Agreed. They have almost a century of government service combined and neither one of them has a history of supporting or promoting progressive policy. They're both beholden to establishment democrats and whoever is shoveling money in their direction, which at this point, are the same people and organizations that dumped money into Bush and Obama. Biden/Harris is literally going to be George Bush's 5th term, but instead of breaking promises to the religious right, he's breaking promises to the non-secular religious left.