US Instances of Voter Fraud (Megathread?) - Probably a good idea to have a thread on this given how often it's discussed and will continue to be discussed even after November.

Is mail in voting autistic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shovel Mech Pilot

Backhoe Firestarter
kiwifarms.net

FunPosting101

Ebin posting only. No other posts allowed. :DDDD
kiwifarms.net
Analysis from Styx for and about the Arizona audit. He's pessimistic about the chances that they'll find anything because he believes the people who committed the fraud have successfully covered their tracks.

"Aurora Borealis!? At this time of year, at this time of day, in this part of the country, localized entirely within your kitchen!?"
"Yes."
"May I see it?"
"No."
This shit is why I think they might find something, even though Styx has a good chance of being right about this.

Last edited:

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
Analysis from Styx for and about the Arizona audit. He's pessimistic about the chances that they'll find anything because he believes the people who committed the fraud have successfully covered their tracks.

This shit is why I think they might find something, even though Styx has a good chance of being right about this.
Let's hope then the something isn't a nothingburger. Btw, there's a ineresting article on the subject. https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...na_election_audit_may_be_on_to_something.html ( https://archive.ph/x5ysR )
May 2, 2021

Media hysteria means Arizona election audit may be on to something​

By John D. O'Connor

While an uncertain public awaits results from the Arizona election audit, the immediate major media outcry, prematurely denouncing it, should be viewed as the audit's hitting a major media nerve. The media's reaction vividly demonstrates their fear of a searching re-examination of the election purity they have so arrogantly and unwaveringly proclaimed.
After all, if this election were as well run as touted (with the customary admission to the mere occasional and inevitable, but insignificant, error), then the Biden-centric media should be cheerleading the effort. Shouldn't the audit, to use a favored media word, be anticipated to "debunk" the claims of widespread irregularities?
The media have drawn great succor from numerous court cases turning down challenges to the 2020 election results. However, these claims raised issues not properly cognizable by our judicial system. Ordering a recount is one thing; relitigating a multimillion-vote election is quite another. It looks tremendously suspicious that, after Republican poll-watchers were banished, massive blocs of Detroit votes were introduced in the early morning, with 95% Biden selection. But what exactly is a smart person in black robes supposed to do with this tableau? Overturn the election without taking evidence? Convene a three-month trial with numerous witnesses and experts, while Biden and Trump cool their heels? A wise court should toss the case, as each reviewing jurist did. But this rejection should not be seen as validating the election process, as the major media did.
The election process itself, not the judicial system, is supposed to be administered so as to provide the public with confidence in the announced tallies. For this reason, the only widely recognized judicial remedy, as in Bush v. Gore, is an order to recount, which brings the process back to its proper venue: the election centers. So the unsuccessful Republican and Trump lawsuits to invalidate the various election results do not validate the propriety of election procedures; they merely demarcate the limited jurisdictional boundaries of our judicial system.

FunPosting101

Ebin posting only. No other posts allowed. :DDDD
kiwifarms.net

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Has there been any crazy shit out of that random carnival next to that audit?

Sekirodiealot

kiwifarms.net

I can understand why he feels that way considering the Supreme Court kept dismissing them under the guise of "lack of standing".
If a rightie president wins and Supreme Court accepts liberal recounts after the election, they better not squirm of swarm of people, especially from centrist gets on their asses for double standards.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
I saw this meme related to the audits and fraud that gived me some chuckles. https://www.americanthinker.com/cartoons/2021/05/5_1_2021_19_22.html

229134_5_.jpg

ForTheHoard

Come out and fight me like a man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That fraud turned out to be bullshit, and now there are reports the republicans were trying to forensically analyze the ballots for Chinese bamboo. Can't make this stupid shit up!
I don't really think widespread fraud happened, unless you consider forcing people to vote that never vote to be fraud. That being said, the Democrats have done everything in their power to stop verification efforts and the news lies about it constantly. On those grounds alone, I would like to see a full audit. You always catch the most flak when you're over the target.

Trianon

kiwifarms.net
That being said, the Democrats have done everything in their power to stop verification efforts and the news lies about it constantly. On those grounds alone, I would like to see a full audit.
Regular audits should be part of the process anyway. I'm glad the voters in at least one state are getting what they asked for. It may cost money, but if it puts minds at ease, it's worth it to build up trust.