World US Midterm Elections 2018 Megathread - Blue Wave or Red Tsunami? Because you know we need one.

What will happen come November 6th, 2018?

• Blue Wave

Votes: 39 5.9%
  • Red Tsunami

Votes: 185 28.0%
  • Purple Nothing

Votes: 187 28.3%
  • Russia

Votes: 243 36.8%
  • Purple Whirpool

Votes: 109 16.5%
  • Jeb!

Votes: 78 11.8%

• Total voters

RadicalCentrist

kiwifarms.net
Missouri is still way too much of a toss-up for me to make a prediction. I doubt rural voters will have as big of an impact as they have in recent election cycles. Hawley's been only holding rallies in areas he's already going to win, and while McCaskill's been campaigning where she needs to, she hasn't really had the strongest rebuttals to his attack ads. At least from what I've seen.
I have not seen jack shit from McCaskill, or anyone really. I've seen plenty of anti-McC attack ads but they don't really try to persuade except by "Look at how bad X is!"

In any case, McCaskill was the only representative to actually acknowledge and respond to my concerns among a few issues, as opposed to the other worthless fucks, so I would tend to vote for her. But if that shit about the plane is true... ugh. There's no hope in this election. Only "Well everyone is shit let's vote for the new people in case we get lucky I guess"

misterduckford

I touched a wiener, last weekend. It was warm.
kiwifarms.net
I have not seen jack shit from McCaskill, or anyone really. I've seen plenty of anti-McC attack ads but they don't really try to persuade except by "Look at how bad X is!"

In any case, McCaskill was the only representative to actually acknowledge and respond to my concerns among a few issues, as opposed to the other worthless fucks, so I would tend to vote for her. But if that shit about the plane is true... ugh. There's no hope in this election. Only "Well everyone is shit let's vote for the new people in case we get lucky I guess"
She did totally get caught lying about how she's running. Said she'd be the uber-liberal, once elected.
You're right, though; slandering the opposition doesn't qualify one for the position.

MustachioedHipster

Hypnotic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Two female POC Democrats just knocked on my door. I told them I already voted (republican) by mail and they said okay sorry sorry sorry and hightailed it on down the road. Like they’d already gotten their ass handed to them at least once tonight. I was polite but firm - they seemed skittish. I live in a fairly rural area - farmers HATE liberals.

misterduckford

kiwifarms.net
Two female POC Democrats just knocked on my door. I told them I already voted (republican) by mail and they said okay sorry sorry sorry and hightailed it on down the road. Like they’d already gotten their ass handed to them at least once tonight. I was polite but firm - they seemed skittish. I live in a fairly rural area - farmers HATE liberals.
I'm shocked.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net

Maxliam

Professional Niggo
kiwifarms.net
I would have wasted as much of their time as possible. It's war at this point. They want to take our guns, free spoech, and national identity.

misterduckford

kiwifarms.net
I would have wasted as much of their time as possible. It's war at this point. They want to take our guns, free spoech, and national identity.
I love how our idea of war at this point, as conservatives, is still just petulant nonsense, such as this. We're not engaging in political intimidation, throwing feces, destroying property, attempting to de-platform the 1A, donning masks; no. We still believe in upholding the law, as it stands, and keeping our "disruptive behavior" well within legal bounds.

:offtopic::offtopic::offtopic: This belongs in TDS :offtopic::offtopic::offtopic:

The NPC media and the Left have engaged in a three-year campaign of the above-mentioned and we, like the Rottweiler and the chihuahua, have absorbed the blows with quiet dignity and grace. They have to squeeze every rare event (bombs that don't explode, Charlottesville and the anti-semite, Trump-hating mass-murderer) for every ounce of airtime they can to try and dispel the toxic optics they've created, at the eleventh hour of the midterms.

October 20, 2018: Watch–Angry Leftists Harass McConnell, Wife at Restaurant: ‘Why Don’t You Get Out of Here?’
October 19, 2018: New York Man Charged With Threatening Two Senators Over Kavanaugh Support
October 18, 2018: Dem operative for Soros-funded group arrested for ‘battery’ against Nevada GOP candidate’s campaign manager
October 17, 2018: TN Restaurant owner’s life threatened for renting space to GOP’s Marsha Blackburn
October 17, 2018: Portland Antifa tells 9/11 NYPD widow “YOUR HUSBAND SHOULD FUC*ING ROT IN THE GRAVE”
October 17, 2018: Professor calls for harassing Republicans at restaurants, sticking ‘fingers in their salads’
October 16, 2018: Person claimed ricin was in letter sent to Senator Collins home
October 16, 2018: Left-wing comedian gets physical with Trump supporter at Hooters
October 16, 2018: Republican candidate Shane Mekeland punched in Minnesota restaurant
October 16, 2018: Gov. Cuomo (D-NY) Blames GOP for Antifa Attack on Manhattan Club
October 16, 2018: Republican State Rep. Sarah Anderson assaulted in Minnesota
October 16, 2018: DFL Employee Calls for Republicans to be Beheaded
October 15, 2018: Vermont GOP House Candidate Receives Threatening Letter
October 13, 2018: VIDEO: Republican Justin Fareed’s Campaign Canvasser Allegedly Chased, Assaulted
October 12, 2018: Antifa Smash Windows, Deface Doors of Metropolitan Republican Club in Manhattan
October 11, 2018: Anti-Trump Protester Threatens to Rape Conservative Reporter
October 11, 2018: A truck with ‘Trump 2020’ bumper stickers was left at a bar overnight. Someone set it on fire.
October 10, 2018: Susan Rice’s Republican Son Assaulted at Pro-Kavanaugh Event
October 10, 2018: Eric Holder Tells Dem Activists: ‘When They Go Low, We Kick ‘Em’
October 10, 2018: CNN says mobs have “constitutional right” to chase Republicans out of restaurants
October 9, 2018: Hillary Clinton opposes “civility” with Republicans.
October 8, 2018: Raw Story’s Editor: Steve Scalise ‘Accomplice’ to His Attempted Murder
October 8, 2018: Leftist Teacher Tweets: “So Who’s Gonna Take One For the Team and Kill Kavanaugh?”
October 8, 2018: Antifa Takes Over Portland, Harasses Old Man for Disobeying
October 8, 2018: Rand Paul’s Wife: I Sleep with a Loaded Gun Thanks to Leftists’ Threats
October 7, 2018: Sen. Cory Gardner claims wife received a beheading video over Kavanaugh vote.
October 6, 2018: Kavanaugh Protesters Accost an Elderly Trump Supporter
October 6, 2018: Sen. Collins Flooded with Abusive Tweets Threatening Death, Violence
October 5, 2018: Protesters Chase Graham To His Car Saying They Will Remove Him From Office
October 4, 2018: Republican Senators Hit With Death Threats Amidst Kavanaugh Fight
October 3, 2018: Ricin and threatening letter sent to Trump
October 2, 2018: 2 hospitalized after exposure to powdery substance at Cruz’s Houston campaign office
October 2, 2018: GOP Congressman Andy Harris (R-MD) assaulted by protesters
October 2, 2018: Video: Leftist protester kicks pro-life woman
October 1, 2018: Vandals Hit IL GOP Headquarters With ‘RAPE’ Graffiti
October 1, 2018: Senator Mitch McConnell Badgered At Airport By Anti-Kavanaugh Activists
September 30, 2018: Georgetown prof: White GOP senators in Kavanaugh hearing ‘deserve miserable deaths’
September 27, 2018: Republican Senators doxxed by Democrat Congressional intern
September 25, 2018: CNN Defends harassment of Ted Cruz
September 25, 2018: Ted Cruz and Wife harassed out of DC restaurant
September 20, 2018: Brett Kavanaugh and family receive death threats
September 12, 2018: Resistance Makes Rape Threat to Susan Collins Staffer over Kavanaugh Vote
September 11, 2018: DC police investigate threat to commit mass shooting at a MAGA event in Trump International Hotel
September 11, 2018: Threats of Rape and Strangling’ Force Writer Into Hiding After Anti-Abortion Tweet
September 11, 2018: Trump Hater Attacks California GOP House Candidate wth Switchblade
September 10, 2018: Hispanic Immigrant says she was spit on in Santa Monica for Trump hat.
September 10,2018: Broadway Star Carole Cook on Trump: ‘Where’s John Wilkes Booth When you Need Him?
September 6, 2018: Media and Leftists Harass Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) and His Family
September 6, 2018: Black Trump Fan Booted from Bar for Wearing Trump Hat
September 6, 2018: Arsonists hit Albany County GOP Headquarters in Laramie, WY.
September 5, 2018: TV Writer Hopes Kavanaugh Daughters ‘Go to School Without Being Shot’
August 31, 2018: Dem Rep. Ruben Gallego Threatens Immigration Officials

If we get a red tsunami, this is why.

Maxliam

Professional Niggo
kiwifarms.net
I love how our idea of war at this point, as conservatives, is still just petulant nonsense, such as this. We're not engaging in political intimidation, throwing feces, destroying property, attempting to de-platform the 1A, donning masks; no. We still believe in upholding the law, as it stands, and keeping our "disruptive behavior" well within legal bounds.

:offtopic::offtopic::offtopic: This belongs in TDS :offtopic::offtopic::offtopic:

The NPC media and the Left have engaged in a three-year campaign of the above-mentioned and we, like the Rottweiler and the chihuahua, have absorbed the blows with quiet dignity and grace. They have to squeeze every rare event (bombs that don't explode, Charlottesville and the anti-semite, Trump-hating mass-murderer) for every ounce of airtime they can to try and dispel the toxic optics they've created, at the eleventh hour of the midterms.

October 20, 2018: Watch–Angry Leftists Harass McConnell, Wife at Restaurant: ‘Why Don’t You Get Out of Here?’
October 19, 2018: New York Man Charged With Threatening Two Senators Over Kavanaugh Support
October 18, 2018: Dem operative for Soros-funded group arrested for ‘battery’ against Nevada GOP candidate’s campaign manager
October 17, 2018: TN Restaurant owner’s life threatened for renting space to GOP’s Marsha Blackburn
October 17, 2018: Portland Antifa tells 9/11 NYPD widow “YOUR HUSBAND SHOULD FUC*ING ROT IN THE GRAVE”
October 17, 2018: Professor calls for harassing Republicans at restaurants, sticking ‘fingers in their salads’
October 16, 2018: Person claimed ricin was in letter sent to Senator Collins home
October 16, 2018: Left-wing comedian gets physical with Trump supporter at Hooters
October 16, 2018: Republican candidate Shane Mekeland punched in Minnesota restaurant
October 16, 2018: Gov. Cuomo (D-NY) Blames GOP for Antifa Attack on Manhattan Club
October 16, 2018: Republican State Rep. Sarah Anderson assaulted in Minnesota
October 16, 2018: DFL Employee Calls for Republicans to be Beheaded
October 15, 2018: Vermont GOP House Candidate Receives Threatening Letter
October 13, 2018: VIDEO: Republican Justin Fareed’s Campaign Canvasser Allegedly Chased, Assaulted
October 12, 2018: Antifa Smash Windows, Deface Doors of Metropolitan Republican Club in Manhattan
October 11, 2018: Anti-Trump Protester Threatens to Rape Conservative Reporter
October 11, 2018: A truck with ‘Trump 2020’ bumper stickers was left at a bar overnight. Someone set it on fire.
October 10, 2018: Susan Rice’s Republican Son Assaulted at Pro-Kavanaugh Event
October 10, 2018: Eric Holder Tells Dem Activists: ‘When They Go Low, We Kick ‘Em’
October 10, 2018: CNN says mobs have “constitutional right” to chase Republicans out of restaurants
October 9, 2018: Hillary Clinton opposes “civility” with Republicans.
October 8, 2018: Raw Story’s Editor: Steve Scalise ‘Accomplice’ to His Attempted Murder
October 8, 2018: Leftist Teacher Tweets: “So Who’s Gonna Take One For the Team and Kill Kavanaugh?”
October 8, 2018: Antifa Takes Over Portland, Harasses Old Man for Disobeying
October 8, 2018: Rand Paul’s Wife: I Sleep with a Loaded Gun Thanks to Leftists’ Threats
October 7, 2018: Sen. Cory Gardner claims wife received a beheading video over Kavanaugh vote.
October 6, 2018: Kavanaugh Protesters Accost an Elderly Trump Supporter
October 6, 2018: Sen. Collins Flooded with Abusive Tweets Threatening Death, Violence
October 5, 2018: Protesters Chase Graham To His Car Saying They Will Remove Him From Office
October 4, 2018: Republican Senators Hit With Death Threats Amidst Kavanaugh Fight
October 3, 2018: Ricin and threatening letter sent to Trump
October 2, 2018: 2 hospitalized after exposure to powdery substance at Cruz’s Houston campaign office
October 2, 2018: GOP Congressman Andy Harris (R-MD) assaulted by protesters
October 2, 2018: Video: Leftist protester kicks pro-life woman
October 1, 2018: Vandals Hit IL GOP Headquarters With ‘RAPE’ Graffiti
October 1, 2018: Senator Mitch McConnell Badgered At Airport By Anti-Kavanaugh Activists
September 30, 2018: Georgetown prof: White GOP senators in Kavanaugh hearing ‘deserve miserable deaths’
September 27, 2018: Republican Senators doxxed by Democrat Congressional intern
September 25, 2018: CNN Defends harassment of Ted Cruz
September 25, 2018: Ted Cruz and Wife harassed out of DC restaurant
September 20, 2018: Brett Kavanaugh and family receive death threats
September 12, 2018: Resistance Makes Rape Threat to Susan Collins Staffer over Kavanaugh Vote
September 11, 2018: DC police investigate threat to commit mass shooting at a MAGA event in Trump International Hotel
September 11, 2018: Threats of Rape and Strangling’ Force Writer Into Hiding After Anti-Abortion Tweet
September 11, 2018: Trump Hater Attacks California GOP House Candidate wth Switchblade
September 10, 2018: Hispanic Immigrant says she was spit on in Santa Monica for Trump hat.
September 10,2018: Broadway Star Carole Cook on Trump: ‘Where’s John Wilkes Booth When you Need Him?
September 6, 2018: Media and Leftists Harass Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) and His Family
September 6, 2018: Black Trump Fan Booted from Bar for Wearing Trump Hat
September 6, 2018: Arsonists hit Albany County GOP Headquarters in Laramie, WY.
September 5, 2018: TV Writer Hopes Kavanaugh Daughters ‘Go to School Without Being Shot’
August 31, 2018: Dem Rep. Ruben Gallego Threatens Immigration Officials

If we get a red tsunami, this is why.
That's the difference, I'm for jobs not mobs. Law and order over anarchy.

Irrenhaus Inmate

"what is violence, anyway?"
kiwifarms.net

She has a propeller plane, not a jet. And from what I can tell she's paid for the expenses on her own dime. Hawley's been trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill from the beginning and it's embarassing. I don't like McCaskill for various reasons I'd rather not get into, but Hawley's argument is two steps from conspiritard nonsense.

• Informative
Reactions: RadicalCentrist
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino