• “Many of the Putinbots on twitter use code words to identify each other. If someone mentions "chicken tendies" they're likely a Russian bot.“

World US Midterm Elections 2018 MegathreadBlue Wave or Red Tsunami? Because you know we need one.

Discussion in 'Articles & Happenings' started by heathercho, Oct 10, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. If anyone could write your post, it doesn't need to be made. One-word replies are automatic 1-month bans from this board.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Create accurate topic titles. Threads should be labeled correctly and avoid sensationalist language.
  • Cite an article. This board is for content aggregation and should feature at least one source.

@Lipitor

?

What will happen come November 6th, 2018?

1. Blue Wave

39 vote(s)
    5.9%
  2. Red Tsunami

185 vote(s)
    28.2%
  3. Purple Nothing

186 vote(s)
    28.4%
  4. Russia

243 vote(s)
    37.0%
  5. Purple Whirpool

109 vote(s)
    16.6%
  6. Jeb!

74 vote(s)
    11.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I have not seen jack shit from McCaskill, or anyone really. I've seen plenty of anti-McC attack ads but they don't really try to persuade except by "Look at how bad X is!"

In any case, McCaskill was the only representative to actually acknowledge and respond to my concerns among a few issues, as opposed to the other worthless fucks, so I would tend to vote for her. But if that shit about the plane is true... ugh. There's no hope in this election. Only "Well everyone is shit let's vote for the new people in case we get lucky I guess"

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. She did totally get caught lying about how she's running. Said she'd be the uber-liberal, once elected.
    You're right, though; slandering the opposition doesn't qualify one for the position.

• Agree Agree x 2
    misterduckford

misterduckford I touched a wiener, last weekend. It was warm.

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 9
    PantsFreeZone

PantsFreeZone Smartest monkey on the spinning space rock

kiwifarms.net
  3. So wait what is that, 140 to 1 that Republicans keep the house? I don't know gambling really.

• Feels Feels x 1
    Your Weird Fetish

Your Weird Fetish Intersectional fetishist

kiwifarms.net
  4. Two female POC Democrats just knocked on my door. I told them I already voted (republican) by mail and they said okay sorry sorry sorry and hightailed it on down the road. Like they’d already gotten their ass handed to them at least once tonight. I was polite but firm - they seemed skittish. I live in a fairly rural area - farmers HATE liberals.

• Like Like x 13
    • Feels Feels x 8
    • Informative Informative x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    MustachioedHipster

MustachioedHipster who’s a naughty girl?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. I'm shocked.

• Agree Agree x 7
    misterduckford

kiwifarms.net
  6. It means the GOP is favored to win. The (-) are the underdogs. You'd have to lay $140 on the GOP to win $100.

• Informative Informative x 11
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    PantsFreeZone

PantsFreeZone Smartest monkey on the spinning space rock

kiwifarms.net
  7. I very much would prefer it if Cuomo would be voted out and Molinaro in his place. New York State needs a "Red" governor again.

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    Dumb Sergal

Dumb Sergal Smarter than the average Sergal

kiwifarms.net
  8. I doubt it, but I hope Molinaro wins.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Truthboi

Truthboi Prince of filthy weeaboos

kiwifarms.net
  9. Like, go vote and stuff.

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 7
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. [​IMG]

"Like, you're all turning 18, so vote for policies that you'll grow out of and regret in 10 years but, like, I'm in an ivory tower so it's like w/e and stuff."

• Winner Winner x 27
    misterduckford

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  11. I can't tell if these two are young or old.

• Feels Feels x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  12. I went to the local Wal-Mart restroom to shit and they even had go vote signs in the stalls next to the "shoplifting is a crime" signs. I have a feeling those signs will be as equally effective as the "don't steal" signs.

• Winner Winner x 15
    CIA Nigger

CIA Nigger someone anonymous who calls themselves CIA N[slur]
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. You don’t understand, bigot. Black conservatives are sellouts, uncle toms, and “coons”.

38B8B933-7F54-4D54-B915-2FA0D28F2098.jpeg

Imagine not being able to have your own political opinions or thoughts.

• Feels Feels x 12
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. I would have wasted as much of their time as possible. It's war at this point. They want to take our guns, free spoech, and national identity.

• Feels Feels x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    Maxliam

Maxliam Professional Niggo

kiwifarms.net
  15. I love how our idea of war at this point, as conservatives, is still just petulant nonsense, such as this. We're not engaging in political intimidation, throwing feces, destroying property, attempting to de-platform the 1A, donning masks; no. We still believe in upholding the law, as it stands, and keeping our "disruptive behavior" well within legal bounds.

:offtopic::offtopic::offtopic: This belongs in TDS :offtopic::offtopic::offtopic:

The NPC media and the Left have engaged in a three-year campaign of the above-mentioned and we, like the Rottweiler and the chihuahua, have absorbed the blows with quiet dignity and grace. They have to squeeze every rare event (bombs that don't explode, Charlottesville and the anti-semite, Trump-hating mass-murderer) for every ounce of airtime they can to try and dispel the toxic optics they've created, at the eleventh hour of the midterms.

October 20, 2018: Watch–Angry Leftists Harass McConnell, Wife at Restaurant: ‘Why Don’t You Get Out of Here?’
    October 19, 2018: New York Man Charged With Threatening Two Senators Over Kavanaugh Support
    October 18, 2018: Dem operative for Soros-funded group arrested for ‘battery’ against Nevada GOP candidate’s campaign manager
    October 17, 2018: TN Restaurant owner’s life threatened for renting space to GOP’s Marsha Blackburn
    October 17, 2018: Portland Antifa tells 9/11 NYPD widow “YOUR HUSBAND SHOULD FUC*ING ROT IN THE GRAVE”
    October 17, 2018: Professor calls for harassing Republicans at restaurants, sticking ‘fingers in their salads’
    October 16, 2018: Person claimed ricin was in letter sent to Senator Collins home
    October 16, 2018: Left-wing comedian gets physical with Trump supporter at Hooters
    October 16, 2018: Republican candidate Shane Mekeland punched in Minnesota restaurant
    October 16, 2018: Gov. Cuomo (D-NY) Blames GOP for Antifa Attack on Manhattan Club
    October 16, 2018: Republican State Rep. Sarah Anderson assaulted in Minnesota
    October 16, 2018: DFL Employee Calls for Republicans to be Beheaded
    October 15, 2018: Vermont GOP House Candidate Receives Threatening Letter
    October 13, 2018: VIDEO: Republican Justin Fareed’s Campaign Canvasser Allegedly Chased, Assaulted
    October 12, 2018: Antifa Smash Windows, Deface Doors of Metropolitan Republican Club in Manhattan
    October 11, 2018: Anti-Trump Protester Threatens to Rape Conservative Reporter
    October 11, 2018: A truck with ‘Trump 2020’ bumper stickers was left at a bar overnight. Someone set it on fire.
    October 10, 2018: Susan Rice’s Republican Son Assaulted at Pro-Kavanaugh Event
    October 10, 2018: Eric Holder Tells Dem Activists: ‘When They Go Low, We Kick ‘Em’
    October 10, 2018: CNN says mobs have “constitutional right” to chase Republicans out of restaurants
    October 9, 2018: Hillary Clinton opposes “civility” with Republicans.
    October 8, 2018: Raw Story’s Editor: Steve Scalise ‘Accomplice’ to His Attempted Murder
    October 8, 2018: Leftist Teacher Tweets: “So Who’s Gonna Take One For the Team and Kill Kavanaugh?”
    October 8, 2018: Antifa Takes Over Portland, Harasses Old Man for Disobeying
    October 8, 2018: Rand Paul’s Wife: I Sleep with a Loaded Gun Thanks to Leftists’ Threats
    October 7, 2018: Sen. Cory Gardner claims wife received a beheading video over Kavanaugh vote.
    October 6, 2018: Kavanaugh Protesters Accost an Elderly Trump Supporter
    October 6, 2018: Sen. Collins Flooded with Abusive Tweets Threatening Death, Violence
    October 5, 2018: Protesters Chase Graham To His Car Saying They Will Remove Him From Office
    October 4, 2018: Republican Senators Hit With Death Threats Amidst Kavanaugh Fight
    October 3, 2018: Ricin and threatening letter sent to Trump
    October 2, 2018: 2 hospitalized after exposure to powdery substance at Cruz’s Houston campaign office
    October 2, 2018: GOP Congressman Andy Harris (R-MD) assaulted by protesters
    October 2, 2018: Video: Leftist protester kicks pro-life woman
    October 1, 2018: Vandals Hit IL GOP Headquarters With ‘RAPE’ Graffiti
    October 1, 2018: Senator Mitch McConnell Badgered At Airport By Anti-Kavanaugh Activists
    September 30, 2018: Georgetown prof: White GOP senators in Kavanaugh hearing ‘deserve miserable deaths’
    September 27, 2018: Republican Senators doxxed by Democrat Congressional intern
    September 25, 2018: CNN Defends harassment of Ted Cruz
    September 25, 2018: Ted Cruz and Wife harassed out of DC restaurant
    September 20, 2018: Brett Kavanaugh and family receive death threats
    September 12, 2018: Resistance Makes Rape Threat to Susan Collins Staffer over Kavanaugh Vote
    September 11, 2018: DC police investigate threat to commit mass shooting at a MAGA event in Trump International Hotel
    September 11, 2018: Threats of Rape and Strangling’ Force Writer Into Hiding After Anti-Abortion Tweet
    September 11, 2018: Trump Hater Attacks California GOP House Candidate wth Switchblade
    September 10, 2018: Hispanic Immigrant says she was spit on in Santa Monica for Trump hat.
    September 10,2018: Broadway Star Carole Cook on Trump: ‘Where’s John Wilkes Booth When you Need Him?
    September 6, 2018: Media and Leftists Harass Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) and His Family
    September 6, 2018: Black Trump Fan Booted from Bar for Wearing Trump Hat
    September 6, 2018: Arsonists hit Albany County GOP Headquarters in Laramie, WY.
    September 5, 2018: TV Writer Hopes Kavanaugh Daughters ‘Go to School Without Being Shot’
    August 31, 2018: Dem Rep. Ruben Gallego Threatens Immigration Officials

If we get a red tsunami, this is why.

• Agree  x 4
    • Like  x 3
    • Winner  x 3
    • Informative  x 3
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    misterduckford

kiwifarms.net
  16. That's the difference, I'm for jobs not mobs. Law and order over anarchy.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Maxliam

Maxliam Professional Niggo

kiwifarms.net
  17. She has a propeller plane, not a jet. And from what I can tell she's paid for the expenses on her own dime. Hawley's been trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill from the beginning and it's embarassing. I don't like McCaskill for various reasons I'd rather not get into, but Hawley's argument is two steps from conspiritard nonsense.

Irrenhaus Inmate

Irrenhaus Inmate "what is violence, anyway?"

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.